Kratos vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Kratos

vs

Hulk(Pre-Zeus incident)

Forums rules, except BFR
Bloodlust on for all fighters

*This was done assuming it was now being allowed for some reason*

Batman-Prime
Hulk, easy.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hulk, easy.

Gecko4lif
Hulk gets impaled. Kratos gets ripped in half. Guess which one walk away from that.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk gets impaled. Kratos gets ripped in half. Guess which one walk away from that.

I dont know about that; Hulk would have to take a nasty combo just to get within striking range...

And Kratos is a very seasoned...very skilled...warrior (very agile and skilled at evading attacks); he may very well decapitate the Hulk before he can land a single blow...Kratos has excellent range with his blades.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont know about that; Hulk would have to take a nasty combo just to get within striking range...

And Kratos is a very seasoned...very skilled...warrior (very agile and skilled at evading attacks); he may very well decapitate the Hulk before he can land a single blow...Kratos has excellent range with his blades.
There is nothing kratos can do hulk hasnt encountered and shrugged off before

TheLordofMurder
There is nothing kratos can do hulk hasnt encountered and shrugged off before

What about decapitation?

Has the Hulk shrugged that off before?

Remember this is a forum fight; CIS on...PIS off; going for a kill shot is DEFINITELY in character for Kratos and those blades can slice up Gods...thus I gotta believe that they can slice up the Hulk as well.

Gecko4lif
What about decapitation?

Has the Hulk shrugged that off before?

Remember this is a forum fight; CIS on...PIS off; going for a kill shot is DEFINITELY in character for Kratos and those blades can slice up Gods...thus I gotta believe that they can slice up the Hulk as well.
Well you cant cut off his head unless you get through his bone *unless you get lucky and hit some cartilage) and getting through hulk's bones has only happened twice to my knowledge (void & Zeus)

How will kratos handle a thunder clap?

TheLordofMurder
Well you cant cut off his head unless you get through his bone *unless you get lucky and hit some cartilage) and getting through hulk's bones has only happened twice to my knowledge (void & Zeus)

How will kratos handle a thunder clap?

Is it in character for the Hulk to just walk up to a human sized opponent and automatically Thunder Clap him? No...maybe after a frustrating period of time of unsuccessfully landing blows against Kratos perhaps...but he wont do it immediately.

I honestly think Kratos kills him before if ever gets to that point...

Gecko4lif
Is it in character for the Hulk to just walk up to a human sized opponent and automatically Thunder Clap him? No...maybe after a frustrating period of time of unsuccessfully landing blows against Kratos perhaps...but he wont do it immediately.

I honestly think Kratos kills him before if ever gets to that point...
Cis on is Kratos yelling at hulk for a while then running up and jumping on him. He does it literally every fight. It is a bad move vs hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Cis on is Kratos yelling at hulk for a while then running up and jumping on him. He does it literally every fight. It is a bad move vs hulk.

Lol!!

Yeah...Kratos does lots of yelling, but he isnt a fool...and he wont "jump on" the Hulk; other than Titans, what opponents has he jumped on without bothering to lash out with his blades 1st against?

He'll strike him from a distance; of that I have no doubt...

Gecko4lif
Lol!!

Yeah...Kratos does lots of yelling, but he isnt a fool...and he wont "jump on" the Hulk; other than Titans, what opponents has he jumped on without bothering to lash out with his blades 1st against?

He'll strike him from a distance; of that I have no doubt...
Helios
Posiden
Colossus of rhodes
Herc (for the most part)
The Hydra
The scorpion (depends on how much you read into that fight really)

TheLordofMurder
Helios was already down...

He fought Posiden heavily with his blades before jumping on him; in humaniod form, Posiden was already beaten so thats something different...

The Colossus of Rhodes is basically the size of a Titan so he falls into the same catagory with them...

He starts out fighting Herc with his blades before he takes those Giant Gauntlets away from him...

Cant remeber the fight with the Hydra in all honesty...

The fight with the Scorion (on GoW3 right?) takes place in an area where you dont have much room to move around...add to the fact that those Gauntlets are the best weapon to use against it.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would pick up the land where Kratos is standing and throw it into space.

Gecko4lif
Helios was already down...

He could have been faking it mad

Most of his blade work was just defending the titan

All you do is throw him into a wall a bunch of times and strip his armor off before he goes all Ike turner on herc

Harbinger
Hulk punches his head off.

quanchi112
Kratos is one of the most fearsome videogame characters of all time but Hulk is just out of his league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.