mjolnir vs super boy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anansi
mjolnir with sentience going all out ftl blitz and whatever else it can do

vs

sbp

who wins?

Sin I AM
lol u guys lack imagination.......its like 6 mjolnir threads open now, and prime stomps

Anansi
What in particular give prime the stomp over the hammer and is prime trans or skyfather.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol u guys lack imagination.......its like 6 mjolnir threads open now, and prime stomps

haha i kno man...dont get it

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Anansi
What in particular give prime the stomp over the hammer and is prime trans or skyfather.

trans......with skyfather feats......also mjolnir has been destroyed whereas Prime has not iirc

Originally posted by bbrem123
haha i kno man...dont get it

douches lol it makes me think they are all the same person

Anansi
So if Thanos is trans as well why does he not stand a chance against the hammer i dont recall him getting destroyed by physical means as well.

Sin I AM
So if Thanos is trans as well why does he not stand a chance against the hammer i dont recall him getting destroyed by physical means as well.

hmmm....Thanos has been shown to force block mjolnir so it shouldnt affect him...honestly id see it as stalemate, unless he had prep.

Anansi
the consensus on the other thread was that the hammer would absorb thanos sheilds and blitz him ftl while teleporting various types of energy into him at the same time.

Sin I AM
the consensus on the other thread was that the hammer would absorb thanos sheilds and blitz him ftl while teleporting various types of energy into him at the same time.

ive only seen mjolnir absorb (magnetos shield) ...but the rest i highly doubt it will be able to do

Black bolt z
the consensus on the other thread was that the hammer would absorb thanos sheilds and blitz him ftl while teleporting various types of energy into him at the same time. What consensus? You mean the thor fanboy and one other person?

SBP wins this match.

Slaanesh
SBP crush mjolnir with his bare hand..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Slaanesh
SBP crush mjolnir with his bare hand.. I wouldn't go that far.

Lord Feron
BFR is on right? so.... yeah....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I wouldn't go that far.

lol see the bandwagons u create lol

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol see the bandwagons u create lol What bandwagon? I'd agree he beats it. But anit no one below skyfather crushing mjolnir with their bare hands.

iceman24567
Thor hammer crumbles to dust when it collides with Spb's thick head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.