Karate Kid vs Dr Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Karate Kid

against

Otto

Who wins ?

YoungGunna
Is this adamantium Ock?

chomperx9
Originally posted by YoungGunna
Is this adamantium Ock? yeah

YoungGunna
Well then I think Doc Ock wins then, he was a beast with the adamantium

h1a8
Karate Kid one shots him.

cdtm
Val Amorr in a walk.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by h1a8
Karate Kid one shots him.
I don't see Karate Kid getting in close enough to do so adamantium Ock was pawning Hulk, spiderman and a couple others at the same time.Karate Kid has no way of getting past his unbreakable arms

KingD19
Hes Karate Kid. He'll do it, and he'll make it look easy. You should be thankful it's not PC KK....he was just unfair to everybody else.

iceman24567
Karate Kid kicks him into a coma

YoungGunna
Karate Kid has became the DC version of Squirrel girl

long pig
He always was. He doesn't even have superpowers. He'd beat doc alongside all those you mentioned doc fought. KK was great. And, did you know the comic KK came out before the movie KK.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by long pig
He always was. He doesn't even have superpowers. He'd beat doc alongside all those you mentioned doc fought. KK was great. And, did you know the comic KK came out before the movie KK.
Yea I guess he would but it's completely ridiculous to me though

long pig
Well, PC KK would. I dunno current. But his abilities were stupid for less than peak human.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by YoungGunna
I don't see Karate Kid getting in close enough to do so adamantium Ock was pawning Hulk, spiderman and a couple others at the same time.Karate Kid has no way of getting past his unbreakable arms

Val has shattered Interon which is DC's adimantium or at least secondary adimantium. Val also has the flight ring which he can fly. Val 8/10.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Val has shattered Interon which is DC's adimantium or at least secondary adimantium. Val also has the flight ring which he can fly. Val 8/10.
I had a second thought on it Karate Kid wins even though he shouldn't

Endless Mike
PC KK could probably break adamantium with a karate chop

Lord Feron
Current KK? The one that batman fought?

Lord_Talron
val loses

leonidas
current loses. there are versions that would win though, easily at that.

complexbrother
Doc ock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.