Supreme vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

carver9
I was waiting on you to make this thread. You must wasn't happy about my comment in the Thanos thread? You must didn't see my scans in that same thread? What in the hell could WWH do against that?

Nihilist
What the hell are you babbling on about now? And in any event what make you think anything you save is worth giving a shit about when it comes to comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
What the hell are you babbling on about now? And in any event what make you think anything you save is worth giving a shit about when it comes to comics.

Because I know more about majority of the characters minus cosmics than you do. That's why.

As for the fight... Supreme analyze Hulk body at light speeds... create a power that shuts down his Gamma energy, punch him with this created power turning Hulk back into Banner. This fight last 2 panels.

Nihilist
Lol at you knowing more than me, you know next to f*ck all about anyone, and are coward who is shit scared to do a BZ in favour of characters who you've already said would stomp a win in a vs thread.

Just keep stum and stick to not backing stuff up

carver9
Lol at you knowing more than me, you know next to f*ck all about anyone, and are coward who is shit scared to do a BZ in favour of characters who you've already said would stomp a win in a vs thread.

You're right.

As for the fight... WWH gets 2 paneled.

leonidas
wwh wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
wwh wins. I agree.

McNasty996
Supreme

guy222
wwh

BattleMage
WWH ftw in a good fight.

ares834
Supreme. Easily.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by ares834
Supreme. Easily.

Prep-Man

Don't listen to Carver. He told me he had some thor feats, but never delivered. He is a shill.

And Supreme wins this.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Don't listen to Carver. He told me he had some thor feats, but never delivered. He is a shill.

And Supreme wins this.

laughing out loud

Will you stop bringing this up please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.