Dr. Doom vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These two multitalented characters go at it. Who wins?

Mindset
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mindset

ares834

thumb up

Batkick

/thread

srankmissingnin

Scarlet315
Ill be honest though i really can't call it...and i'm a marvel fan, only b/c and as i quote from supergirl in one of em comics "...i don't know how no one has killed you yet..."

Lord_Talron
gonna just go ahead and say doom like i should evil face

BattleMage
Really?

Lord_Talron
damn straight doom wins, the voices in my head tell me so

No prep: Doom

Equal prep for both: Doom

janus77
Doom invented the BatKick.

Doom wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
No prep: Doom

Equal prep for both: Doom

Prep for Batman: Doom.

Prep for Batman, plus spot him the JLA: Doom.

Hell, Batman can try attacking him while he's asleep, or in the john, and Doom would still find a way...

Allankles
Finding a way is Batman's thing. If it comes down to a contest of finding a way... Batman takes it.

leonidas
in a well plotted comic, this could be the best fight in comicdom.....

cdtm
Originally posted by Allankles
Finding a way is Batman's thing. If it comes down to a contest of finding a way... Batman takes it.

Batman's good, but Doom's Doom. Batmzn deals with psychopaths and bricks that underestimate him. Doom gives Reed Richards headaches, and figures out ways to beat abstact level beings.

Lord_Talron
@leo
i concur. unfortunately im not sure there is a writer that would actually have the balls needed to call it one way or another xD

Mindset
Originally posted by Allankles
Finding a way is Batman's thing. If it comes down to a contest of finding a way... Batman takes it. Originally posted by Mindset

Originally posted by leonidas
in a well plotted comic, this could be the best fight in comicdom..... In a well plotted comic Doom beats him like a redheaded step child.

They would have to dumb Doom down and make him forget his magic for it to be even.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by leonidas
in a well plotted comic, this could be the best fight in comicdom..... I still see Punisher against joker being the best. But yeah this would be up there.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I still see Punisher against joker being the best. But yeah this would be up there. punisher vs joker could quite possibly be a terrible matchup as joker is much more accustomed to fighting bats who doesnt just shoot him thru the head...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
punisher vs joker could quite possibly be a terrible matchup as joker is much more accustomed to fighting bats who doesnt just shoot him thru the head... Never said it would be a good matchup. But IMO, just like this match, it would make an amazing comic.

cdtm
punisher vs joker could quite possibly be a terrible matchup as joker is much more accustomed to fighting bats who doesnt just shoot him thru the head...

Yeah, look what happened when Hitman faced Joker.

Only thing that stopped him from putting a bullet in his head was the plot.

janus77
Joker would kill Punisher, what's the fun in that?

Doom is more ruthless, much smarter, more cunning, more underhand and has far superior technology (as well as having magic too).

Batman has ... questionable taste in sidekicks/'partners'.

Doom wins.

Allankles
punisher vs joker could quite possibly be a terrible matchup as joker is much more accustomed to fighting bats who doesnt just shoot him thru the head...

Yeah, Punisher is a bad match up for Joker.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by janus77
Joker would kill Punisher, what's the fun in that?

Doom is more ruthless, much smarter, more cunning, more underhand and has far superior technology (as well as having magic too).

Batman has ... questionable taste in sidekicks/'partners'.

Doom wins. punisher can handle joker; joker wouldnt expect the hero to shoot him thru the f*cking head

Hyperion Prime
Doom wins this with or without Prep. How dare anyone question it!! Is he not Doom!!???

janus77
punisher can handle joker; joker wouldnt expect the hero to shoot him thru the f*cking head
Joker would know who The Punisher is, thus he wouldn't be playing on his 'moral code' and would just stick to being maniacally devious, nasty, inventive and unpredictable.

I don't rate Punisher's intellect as being sufficient to tangle with him.

chomperx9
with prep, dooms armor can reverse the bat kick back against the opponent.

Hyperion Prime
Joker would know who The Punisher is, thus he wouldn't be playing on his 'moral code' and would just stick to being maniacally devious, nasty, inventive and unpredictable.

I don't rate Punisher's intellect as being sufficient to tangle with him.

Nah Punisher would own Joker. But you are right he isn't has smart as the Joker, but he is just as cunning.

janus77
Originally posted by chomperx9
with prep, dooms armor can reverse the bat kick
Doom will unveil the Doom-Leg-Drop on Batman. Like Hulk Hogan, only no mustard coloured undies.

Bouboumaster
Joker would have a majority over Castle, but the Punisher have a shot, because I don't think Joker would see that coming. And by that, I mean an ******* psycho/sociopath willing to blow his shit.

As for the fight, Doom obliterate Batman 10/10, whatever the scenario.

janus77
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Nah Punisher would own Joker. But you are right he isn't has smart as the Joker, but he is just as cunning.
hmm, I dunno. I used to read The Punisher a lot (when I was a child) and have read the occasional Punisher comic over the past few years but, not seen him do much more than slug it out with people, shoot people and pretty much deal with straight-forward bad guys.

I would expect Joker to never present himself in such a fashion, I'd imagine him gassing The City and poisoning the water supply, then sending out henchmen to build walls out of the dead... to really send Frank OTE, before eventually bringing about a more direct confrontation (having made sure Frank was out of ammo, knives, grenades and any and all sharp and pointy objects).

Lord_Talron
joker cant resist showboating and you know it

ares834
with prep, dooms armor can reverse the bat kick back against the opponent.
Heresy!

Hyperion Prime
hmm, I dunno. I used to read The Punisher a lot (when I was a child) and have read the occasional Punisher comic over the past few years but, not seen him do much more than slug it out with people, shoot people and pretty much deal with straight-forward bad guys.

I would expect Joker to never present himself in such a fashion, I'd imagine him gassing The City and poisoning the water supply, then sending out henchmen to build walls out of the dead... to really send Frank OTE, before eventually bringing about a more direct confrontation (having made sure Frank was out of ammo, knives, grenades and any and all sharp and pointy objects).

I loved the Punisher serious back in the 80s. To further back up your point a lot of the times....that bald headed dude used to help him. He designed his weapons, cars.....everything. Punisher went and got his son or Nephew killed That was some cold-blooded shit on Punishers part. He was like oh yeah so and so got killed and walked away laughing

Now that I think of it....Punisher may only be able to take him in a surprise encounter.

janus77
joker cant resist showboating and you know it
true, he wears a purple suit after all but, he's also managed to restrain himself (long enough) when necessary for a bigger plan.

Joker also knows Batman, his limits (self imposed and/or otherwise) and he plays on them. My recollection of The Joker is someone who has a little of the Satanic about him. He doesn't want to kill Batman so much as tear down Batman's morality, bring him down a few notches, make him do something that violently transgresses his personal code...

Given basic knowledge about Punisher, I feel he would be looking to push the "dead bodies everywhere" button in order to put Punisher's psychology under stress, rather than do what he does against Batman.

Lord_Talron
i dont think frank would lose it that easily tho, his training takes over when he snaps iirc

janus77
I loved the Punisher serious back in the 80s. To further back up your point a lot of the times....that bald headed dude used to help him. He designed his weapons, cars.....everything. Punisher went and got his son or Nephew killed That was some cold-blooded shit on Punishers part. He was like oh yeah so and so got killed and walked away laughing

lol, I remember the bald guy too... they used to have a swat van type vehicle didn't they?

can't remember the baldguy's name, but if I looked in the mirror I'd probably see a close resemblance no expression.

sigh... I miss the late '80s.

oh and Frank often got shot-up, he wasn't as good as Batman at avoiding major injury, from what I remember.

bullseye versus punisher in the marvel max seal showed how good a fight between joker type of crazy and a punisher type of crazy could be. joker would take a majority IMO

Hyperion Prime
lol, I remember the bald guy too... they used to have a swat van type vehicle didn't they?

can't remember the baldguy's name, but if I looked in the mirror I'd probably see a close resemblance no expression.

sigh... I miss the late '80s.

oh and Frank often got shot-up, he wasn't as good as Batman at avoiding major injury, from what I remember.

I miss the 80s too sad

Frank did get shot up all the time and that guy would have to patch him up. The van they drove was classic. There was nothing it couldn't do laughing

Badabing
Batman clearly wins. Anyone who says otherwise is either Mindset or one of his alternate accounts. sneer

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman clearly wins. Anyone who says otherwise is either Mindset or one of his alternate accounts. sneer I am not F...ing Mindset

janus77
I am not F...ing Mindset
headache or time of the month? confused

Badabing
I am not F...ing Mindset That's because he would not have you. vin

chomperx9
That's because he would not have you. vin Marwash would not appreciate it, if Mindset had me anyways

rotiart
headache or time of the month? confused

Gotta be the bloating and cramps.

Mindset
I am not F...ing Mindset Well, that's a relief.

Batman-Prime
Batman clearly wins. Anyone who says otherwise is either Mindset or one of his alternate accounts. sneer

thumb up

Doom might be good but he isn't nearly on Batmans level, he never was and he never will be, accept it. Dooms is the kind of nutjob Batman is used to take out, he would know what Doom plans before even Doom knows it it. Really, it's spity spite, Batman stomps.

rotiart
... And how pray tell does the batman deal with the crimson bands of cyttorak

cdtm
Originally posted by rotiart
... And how pray tell does the batman deal with the crimson bands of cyttorak

Batman cyttorak repellent?

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

Doom might be good but he isn't nearly on Batmans level, he never was and he never will be, accept it. Dooms is the kind of nutjob Batman is used to take out, he would know what Doom plans before even Doom knows it it. Really, it's spity spite, Batman stomps. You're high.

rotiart
Originally posted by cdtm
Batman cyttorak repellent?

I concede to you. I didn't realize this was Adam west batman.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

Doom might be good but he isn't nearly on Batmans level, he never was and he never will be, accept it. Dooms is the kind of nutjob Batman is used to take out, he would know what Doom plans before even Doom knows it it. Really, it's spity spite, Batman stomps.

This is so wrong. Doom is superior!!!! I mean I just don't have the words to explain how excellent Doom is.

Ares6sic6
OK, time for a little rant. (im bored anyway)

Whoever thinks Batman would defeat Doom is a delusional fan boy.

Doom has done feats no man has ever done. Doom is just on a totally different level than Bruce. Look at it this way- Bruce has a manner estate, Doom has a castle and his own damn country. Bruce is a billionaire playboy, Doom is a King. Batman has gadgets, Doom has Doombots. He's Reed Richards, Iron Man, and Dr. Strange rolled into one. Arguably the smartest man on the planet next to Richards, 2ND-3RD most powerful sorcerer next to Dr. Strange and Brother Voodoo, and has the most sophisticated suits of armor and tech that gives Tony Stark a migraine. He is the 1st man to create and time machine. Has the ability to swap minds/bodies with only eye contact.

He's defeated the Beyonder who is arguably the most power comic character ever created and usurped his power, sapped Silver Surfer dry of his power cosmic, went to Hell annually to give the Satan himself an ass whoopin' (in an effort to rescue his mothers soul), tangles with gods like Odin on a normal basis, and takes on entire teams and factions like F4, SH.I.E.L.D., Avengers, and the X-men all by himself. Hes about to "marry" Scarlet Witch, the person who single handedly put mutants extinct. In certain stories hes ruled the world and gave it back out of boredom because he did such a damn good job, and let us not forget he is the inspiration for Darth Vader. These are all facts.

Batman is good, Doom is great. Its that simple. If you think otherwise, thats just down right laughable. Bat-Boys need come to terms that the Dark Knight, although great in his own level and way, is not the uber end all character that some play him out to be. Just because he took out Superman with a piece of Kryptonite (ring), doesnt mean he can take on and beat anyone.

And for those of you who think Frank Castle would loose to the Joker, you obviously havent read a decent Punisher comic in the 10 years, period. Havent read anything since the 80's? Seriously? Dont bother commenting if dont know a thing about the character to date. He gets shot up cause he doesnt care if he gets shot, he has nothing to loose. Thats what makes him so deadly, beside his training and weaponry. Thats what the armor is for. Hes a an elite vietnam soldier, not ninja. Hes like a more cunning and deadly Rambo. Hes a different animal and Mista J would not expect half the stuff Frank cooks up. Vice Versa as well, but to write of the Punisher like he would never win, his chances of victory are more than possible, its probably even a certainty.

Rant over.

Mindset
I don't know who you are, and I didn't read what you said, but I agree 100%.

Allankles
lol

Ares6sic6
Yeah im the new guy on the block but ive been reading and collecting comics hardcore for almost 2 decades. I know a thing or two. You will come to know me well, and maybe you might learn a thing or two too smokin'

Batman-Prime
lol

he reminds me of whirly

Mindset
Sup whirly.

Bentley
I thought I was whirly.

Kasper Gutman
Punisher's buddy/eventual enemy was Microchip. I miss the 80's too.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Punisher's buddy/eventual enemy was Microchip. I miss the 80's too.

Thanks. I cold not remember his name at all. The 80s were something else. Even the comic books were better. Everything was better.

Robin Dc
All batman needs is a giant magnet...

Lord_Talron
Dooms armor is unable to be manipulated by magneto. Do you REALLY think a giant magnet would do it?

Prep-Man
Batkick > Doom.

Lord_Talron
Scans or it didnt happen. grouchoawe

Robin Dc
Dooms armor is unable to be manipulated by magneto. Do you REALLY think a giant magnet would do it? why not isnt it titanium?

Originally posted by Robin Dc
why not isnt it titanium? the metal is unknown and it uses comic book science that defies physics.

BlackZero30x
why not isnt it titanium?

he has magical & technical protocols in place to protect from things like that.

Lord_Talron
why not isnt it titanium? Doesnt matter what it is. Doom completely de-magnetized it

Mindset
why not isnt it titanium? heh

Lord_Talron
heh 0/10

Robin Dc
Originally posted by 753
the metal is unknown and it uses comic book science that defies physics. I see...

Lord_Talron
Doom isn't some two bit villain...

Sr J-Bieb
The universe gets destroyed in the process

Iron Fist helps them create a new omniverse to make up for it

Mindset
0/10 Eat a dick, *****.

Lord_Talron
And while I'm eating it, try to be funnier sad

Mindset
I wasn't trying to be funny...

Ares6sic6
Hah, his armor is mystical in nature as much as technological. Made by Tibetan monks remember? Von Doom's armor contains splinters of the true cross of Christ in defense to the undead i.e. Dracula. You think he hasnt thought about running into Magneto at some point? Happy Dance

Lord_Talron
I wasn't trying to be funny... But you're supposed to be mad

Originally posted by Ares6sic6
Hah, his armor is mystical in nature as much as technological. Made by Tibetan monks remember? Von Doom's armor contains splinters of the true cross of Christ in defense to the undead i.e. Dracula. You think he hasnt thought about running into Magneto at some point? Happy Dance he has defense against direct magnetic manipulation. of course, this would just pin his defenses against mag's power to affect matter and energy, it's not a bulletproof defense

Lord_Talron
But, you agree that he could shrug off a 'large magnet' right?

Aakla
I agree, Doom takes this easy.

as for the Joker vs Punisher. I say Joker kills the Punisher and as Frank Castle lays there dying he is offered the power of the ghost rider in exchange for his family being brought back to life. Frank Castle becomes the new Ghost Rider. then he takes out the Joker and wins.

chomperx9
Major Spite

Batkick>>>>Doom

Eon Blue
Doom, even though I like Batman more.

I'm just a realist.

But, you agree that he could shrug off a 'large magnet' right? of course, thats absurd

Hyperion Prime
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/4162010103909AM_633611378996077203-batmanisgay.jpg

Lord Feron
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/4162010103909AM_633611378996077203-batmanisgay.jpg

AHHHAHAHAHAHA

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Scarlet315
These two multitalented characters go at it. Who wins?

SuperiorTech
I lost respect for Doom when Diablo did this and Doom didn't kill him on the spot so batman wins.

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/7444671_ff-14.jpg

Mindset
PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.