Count Nefaria vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
2 team busters. how this goez? fight on a deserted island.

Damborgson
Neferia Blitzes him no?

Hyperion Prime
Nefaria needs to take him out rather quickly. Once Magneto gets his shields up it will be more difficult. I am actually giving this to Magneto....even if he was fighting Superman. confused

leonidas
Originally posted by Damborgson
Neferia Blitzes him no?

mags could get his shields up, imo. cn doesn't have lightspeed.

Sin I AM
true, but could he withstand the onslaught, maybe...is this classic nefaria

leonidas
Originally posted by Sin I AM
true, but could he withstand the onslaught, maybe...is this classic nefaria

yeah, it's classic. and i agree, there is a bit of a question there. he could take it, but i wonder if he could continuously take it. especially if cn is throwing superspeed punches.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, it's classic. and i agree, there is a bit of a question there. he could take it, but i wonder if he could continuously take it. especially if cn is throwing superspeed punches.

meh superspeed isnt what perplexes me, im just curious how much he could tank while mounting a defense that would be effective

leonidas
meh superspeed isnt what perplexes me, im just curious how much he could tank while mounting a defense that would be effective

well, not sure the shield has EVER been broken through sheer physical might. but it really hasn't stood up against anyone like cn. he CAN throw thor-level punches at superspeeds. it would be interesting to truly test the limits of the shield.

leonidas
there's also the issue of cn's durability--it's UBER. mags certainly has the versatility edge, and his defenses would hold. i just wonder if he could take nefaria out in time.

Sin I AM
how effective is nefarias superspeed? i know its not lightspeed, but is it faster than the eye can see speed?...if so mags will have a hard time even focusing on an effective offense and will just resort to shielding himself the entire time till he tires out

Black bolt z
Mags

guy222
cn

quanchi112
Give the win to the count.

YoungGunna
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Mags

StiltmanFTW
how effective is nefarias superspeed? i know its not lightspeed, but is it faster than the eye can see speed?...if so mags will have a hard time even focusing on an effective offense and will just resort to shielding himself the entire time till he tires out

Faster than the eye can see? Easily.

it doesnt matter, mags's reaction time are 1/15 of a baseline human, not that big of a deal compared to speedsters, but he has neutralized quicksilver and jean paul midblitz and kurt midteleport several times.

I believe he would shut CN down before he can bust through the shields

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.