Punisher vs Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Punisher Frank

vs

Red Hood

Standard gear for both

Damborgson
Punisher kills red riding hood.

byrdgang21
Frank

Prep-Man
Been done. I'll give Hood the advantage in hth battle.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Prep-Man

this

Bentley
People overestimate guns when it comes to Punisher. Jason 7/10.

Martian_mind
Jason.

Deadline

I doubt it. Red Hood will get stomped.

BlackZero30x
i wanna say red hood because as you can tell im a fan but im thinking it's more of a tie between the two. if Jason had prep time he would stomp.

Deadline
I don't see him winning prep or h2h.

BruceSkywalker
Todd shoots frank before knows wtf happened

chomperx9
Jason is more agile and quicker for sure, but Frank has more experience with guns.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by chomperx9
Jason is more agile and quicker for sure, but Frank has more experience with guns.

but jason is also trained by not only batman but by the best of the best in the arts of death.(no notable people but if anyone read lost days they would know what i mean)

Robin Dc
Jason Todd

Omega Vision
Red Hood.
Originally posted by Deadline
I doubt it. Red Hood will get stomped.
I can understand if you think Frank wins.

But stomping Jason?

C'mon bro. No one is getting stomped here. erm

Philosophía
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jason.

srankmissingnin
Punisher. Jason Todd has one good showing against Batman because of CIS, and has spent all his time since then losing to Nightwing. Frank wins a solid majority in any scenario you can dream up.

chomperx9
if the fight started just 2 feet away from eachother I would give it to Jason.

if they are 100 feet away from eachother, frank standing on top of a building while Jason is on top of another. I would give it to Frank

rotiart
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher. Jason Todd has one good showing against Batman because of CIS, and has spent all his time since then losing to Nightwing. Frank wins a solid majority in any scenario you can dream up.

Nightwing is the true heir to batman... You make it sound like losing to nightwing makes you weaksauce...

Bentley

Dick would obliterate Frank though.

Damborgson
.http://www.randi.org/images/commentary/200804/sheesh.jpg i was thinking of this guy when i said "red riding hood" http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MvOwoXiN_6A/TQqoFsNMaDI/AAAAAAAAATM/W1HR0V9yxME/s1600/The%2BHood.jpg

fail on my part.

Damborgson
Red Hodd should take majority over frank.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
Nightwing is the true heir to batman... You make it sound like losing to nightwing makes you weaksauce...
Nightwing is a DC character.

And so is Red Hood.

Quite frankly I can't see how you can say any DC character can have any good showings because they only square off against other DC characters.

Am I doing it right, Srank? doped

Jason I think.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
Dick would obliterate Frank though.

Bullshit.

Batman-Prime
Jason, but it would be very close. I like Frank more, though.

chomperx9
I give it to Frank

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Same here.

Eon Blue
Jason

Deadline
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Frank beats up superhuman martial arts experts (deadpool, Kraven II, Daken..yes I know context), Jason is going home in an ambulance. I don't even think he any prep showings better than Frank.

thanos-prime
Jason

chomperx9
bump

Mini Bennett
Ugh. I hate Punisher.

Eternal Idol
Castle ftw.

JakeTheBank
Punisher

Prep-Man
RH ftw.

srankmissingnin
That wasn't Jason who fought the Black Mask, it was just someone with a mustache in the Red Hood costume... and even if it had been Jason, bringing up him having trouble with the Black Mask seems counter productive to the goal of proving he is "very impressive." cool

Some people in this thread seem to have selective memory, and have deluded themselves into thinking that Jason "can hang with Batman." Jason can't "hang" with Batman, and even if you had trouble reading between the lines in Under the Red Hood that fact should have been made abundantly clear when Tim Drake spelled it out to you and flat out said that the only reason Jason is still allowed to operate is because Bruce felt guilty and was holding back. I don't even want to think about the inner workings of a mind that believes a character who had to work to beat Tim Drake in a fight that took the better part of an issue, could barely beat Speedy in a knife fight, lost to Green Arrow in a sword duel, and has constantly been up staged by Dick since his resurrection has a shot a beating Punisher in any scenario. Jason's only feat that suggest is even in the same ball park as Punisher is his fight with Batman in Under the Red Hood... and that is if you purposely ignore the context of the story arc and characterization take place in it.

If you think RH wins, then you need to start reading comics.

Prep-Man
You need to get banned again, srank. wink

srankmissingnin
Remind me again, what happened to Red Hood when he fought Flamingo? evil face

Prep-Man
That little b!tch got in the way? big grin

Where would you rank Flamingo? Didn't he school Dick?

srankmissingnin
That little b!tch got in the way? big grin

Where would you rank Flamingo? Didn't he school Dick?

I think Dick tackled him in a quarry and he went over the edge of a cliff.

I don't know where I'd rank Flamingo, he schooled Jason, it's not like that is anything significant. cool

Prep-Man
I don't think Dick was able to do anything to him anyway. I'd like to see more Flamingo myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.