Wolverine (with thor's hammer Mjolnir) VS Asgardian Tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Wolverine (with thor's hammer Mjolnir) VS The Asgardian Tower

wolverine has a duplicate of Mjolnir (from another dimension) with the exact same powers of the original. he knows how to use it expertly & it enchances all his standard mutant powers immensely.

how far can he get?

1. Valkyrie
2. Volstagg
3. Balder
4. Fandral & Hogun
5. Ulik
6. Heimdall
7. Thunderstrike
8. beta ray bill
9. Loki
10. Thor
11. Odin

Sin I AM
u know it'd be better id odin gave logans bones an enchantment similar to mjolnir...........that would be better

stops at 8

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stops at 8

Mindset
Volstagg stomps.

Zack Fair
u know it'd be better id odin gave logans bones an enchantment similar to mjolnir...........that would be better

stops at 8

So you want Wolvie to stay on the ground unable to lift himself That would be awesome. crylaugh

Endless Mike
Tower?

Are they all standing on each other's shoulders or something?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So you want Wolvie to stay on the ground unable to lift himself That would be awesome. crylaugh

evil face

h1a8
If it enhances his abilities like a multiplier then he gets to Odin.
After all, his strength, speed, and durability would be far greater than Thor's. Think
Brock>Parker in strength which implies
Venom>Spidey

so Logan>Masterson implies
Thor Logan>Thor Masterson

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
If it enhances his abilities like a multiplier then he gets to Odin.
After all, his strength, speed, and durability would be far greater than Thor's. Think
Brock>Parker in strength which implies
Venom>Spidey

so Logan>Masterson implies
Thor Logan>Thor Masterson

lol ........u think logans current abilites would stack enough to make a significant difference

h1a8
lol ........u think logans current abilites would stack enough to make a significant difference No not stacked but multiplied.

For example, if Logan is more than 20 times stronger than Donald Blake or Eric Masterson then him as Thor would be more than 20 times stronger than Thor Odinson. This is exactly why Venom is more than twice as strong as Spidey.

Thor himself can get to BRB, assuming he gets rest between each fight. Loki should be before BRB. Anyway, Thor Odinson on a good day would get to Odin. Why not someone who is superior physically with exactly the same powers but with HF, Adamantium claws and skeleton, quicker, etc?

Scoobless
Where can I get me some enchancement? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.