Superboy Prime VS Squirrel Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Superboy Prime VS Squirrel Girl

no prep.

who wins?

Damborgson
spite. SG stomps.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Damborgson
spite. SG stomps.

I don't know man...she controls squirrels and stuff.

Galan007
Prime kicks SG in her nutsack. SG kicks Prime in his vagina. Getting kicked in the nutsack would obviously hurt more than getting kicked in the vagina. Therefore, Prime wins.

galan_sheen

the ninjak
SG wins no probs.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime kicks SG in her nutsack. SG kicks Prime in his vagina. Getting kicked in the nutsack would obviously hurt more than getting kicked in the vagina. Therefore, Prime wins.

galan_sheen You're quite knowledgeable about these topics embarrasment

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007

galan_sheen I'll kick you in your vagina. mmm

Digi
People need to stop with the SG threads. There's like 3 people capable of holding their own with her: Herby Popnecker, Popeye...that might be it. Everything else will just be an exercise in futility.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Digi
People need to stop with the SG threads. There's like 3 people capable of holding their own with her: Herby Popnecker, Popeye...that might be it. Everything else will just be an exercise in futility.

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll kick you in your vagina. mmm Don't make me send a roundhouse your way. uhuh

kgkg
Squirrel Girl

Endless Mike

Beat me to it

Uriel005
Ambush bug vs SG would be interesting though and SG in a murderous rage spite stomp.

Bentley
Spite.

long pig
I've heard a good ol crane kick to the south mouth hurts just as much as a sack attack. It's also pretty dangerous seeing you can get a yeast infection between your toes.

lawest9
WHO is SQUIRREL GIRL, What are her powers?

Lord_Talron
joking, right?

Lord Feron
SG punches prime and retcons him into a decent character!

Tazer
Yo.

Popeye would lose (it'd be interesting to watch, but still he would lose), however I think Bugs Bunny can win thru deception.........wouldnt give him great odds on it tho. wink

Tazer

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lawest9
WHO is SQUIRREL GIRL, What are her powers?

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Squirrel+Girl

Digi
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Popeye would lose (it'd be interesting to watch, but still he would lose), however I think Bugs Bunny can win thru deception.........wouldnt give him great odds on it tho. wink

Tazer

Forgot about Bugs. But yeah, his tactics would only delay the inevitable.

Zack Fair
Nah ya'll biased marvel fanboys uhuh

Bugs reigns Supreme.

BullwinkleMoose
You should at least make the matchup fair. For example maybe Squirrel Girl vs TOAA

Tazer
Yo.

Forgot about Bugs. But yeah, his tactics would only delay the inevitable.

well, this *was* true in the short when he met Siegfried, but I dont see SG going as all-out on him as 'fried did........ wink

Tazer

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
You should at least make the matchup fair. For example maybe Squirrel Girl vs TOAA

TOAA is actually Squirrel Girl's secret identity

Prep-Man
Prime and SG go out on a date. Prime dumps her and she becomes emotionally unstable.

Endless Mike
She wasn't unstable when Speedball dumped her. In fact he became Penance so he was unstable.

Zack Fair
Prime is too much of a pussy to ask her out on a date, and he is not smart enough to come up with such prep to avoid a curbstomp of epic proportions.

lawest9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Squirrel+Girl Thanks for the link, But what a bunch of BS.

Does she exist in the mainstream marvel U?

Zack Fair
She does and she has beaten bloody Thanos to a pulp. And no it wasn't a thanosi or any other bullshit.

Originally posted by lawest9
Thanks for the link, But what a bunch of BS.

Does she exist in the mainstream marvel U? of course she does and there is no BS about her. deal with it

Zack Fair
Behold the might awesome

http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/thanosgoesdown.jpg

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She wasn't unstable when Speedball dumped her. In fact he became Penance so he was unstable.

Marvel should have had a major crossover like Chaos War, instead it's a pissed off Squirrel Girl, dumped by Speed Ball. Can you imagine the numbers Marvel would have put up? SG Vs the Marvel Universe.

Endless Mike
They would never have that crossover because there would be no way for her opponents to win

Lord_Talron
they could force speedball to get back together with her :P

Juntai
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Behold the might awesome

http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/thanosgoesdown.jpg Raped! She left him face down ass up with his crack with flames coming out of it.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Juntai
Raped! She left him face down ass up with his crack with flames coming out of it.

damn, beat me to saying it..........

wink

Tazer

WhiteWitchKing
Oh shit squirrel has a cock of fire or maybe she just ****s you up so hard you get ass burned.

Uriel005
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Oh shit squirrel has a cock of fire or maybe she just ****s you up so hard you get ass burned. i've always thought that was friction based heat doing that

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
Raped! She left him face down ass up with his crack with flames coming out of it.

I don't think that SG raped him, look at the Squirrel, look closer to it's private parts...

Raped by a Squirrel, and look at the face of the Watcher... and even dressed like a greek... he is just waiting till SG is off panel, so he can have HIS way with Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.