Which FF villain had the best plan?(Spoilers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kuja9001
Which villain had the best plan for world domination, ending reality, and etc?

MooCowofJustice
The Fal'Cie or whatever from FF13.

'CAUSE FF13 DA BES!

GrieverSquall
Originally posted by Kuja9001
Which villain had the best plan for world domination, ending reality, and etc?

Hmm... I'll go with Ultimecia. She dominated the world in the future and then proceeded in absorbing time, space and all existence.

EDIT: By the way, this thread should be placed here in the versus section?

Nephthys
Hmm, the funny thing about most FF villians is that they don't have a 'plan' for world domination. Zeromus was a giant space flea, Exdeath wanted to absorb everything (I think), Kefka was insane and fell ass backwards into power (again: I think), Sephiroth wanted to do something wierd with bonding to teh planet or blah blah, Ultimecia also wanted to absorb everything, Kuja just wanted to..... I don't actually know, now that I think of it, what was his motivation again? and Sin was a mindless monster.

I think the only one with an actual plan was Vayne. And he was pretty boring tbh. Though of the lot I mentioned Ultimecia had the thing that most resembles a plan imo. Dunno about FF13s villains. They're probably shit.

Zack Fair
Kuja.

He got what he wanted. Then he found out the truth about how Garland screwed him over from the very beginning and just went nuts.

MadMel
Garland, from FF1.

His original plan was to knock everyone down. It failed.

His backup plan, the one that earns him the no. 1 spot, was to become immortal by creating an infinite time loop.

And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids. stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
I rather like Kuja's plan.

1. Wreck shit.

2. Steal Summon.

3. Wreck more shit.

4. Steal bigger Summon.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MadMel
Garland, from FF1.

His original plan was to knock everyone down. It failed. haermm

And personally, I simply cannot respect Kuja, whose plan eventually degenerated to:

"What? Y-you're saying I'm gonna die? D: B-b-but... I DUNT WANNA DIE!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!!! WHY DOES THE WORLD GET TO EXIST WHEN I DONT EMOBULLSHITEMOBULLSHIT" /cutswrists

BloodRawEngine
Yggdrasil.

Oh wait...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.