If Thanos is a 100 in strength...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
what are:

1. Thor
2. Glads
3. Surfer
4. Marvel
5. Mangog
6. Darkseid
7. Supes
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Dp Tyrant
11. Current Hulk

ares834
All well above 100...

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
All well above 100... So everyone on here is portrayed as stronger than Thanos ?

ares834
Yep, all of them. Especially Superman. wink

quanchi112
Yep, all of them. Especially Superman. wink Based off of what ? I mean anyone who says surfer is clearly stronger despite Thanos laughing off his best and raping him shouldn't be trusted.

marwash22
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
what are:

1. Thor
2. Glads
3. Surfer
4. Marvel
5. Mangog
6. Darkseid
7. Supes
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Dp Tyrant
11. Current Hulk are you saying that, "if Thanos is a 100 on a scale of 1-100, then what is everyone else"?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by marwash22
are you saying that, "if Thanos is a 100 on a scale of 1-100, then what is everyone else"?

Yes that is what i'm saying... but of course somebody could be a 105, 110 if you fell they are stronger.

janus77
are you drunk? 'cos I am yes
... but I still make more sense than you! no

oh and yeah, everyone else is 101+, except for Thor, who is 10. And Superman, who is 11 (that's the missing nnumber on Thor's dial!).

Mindset
All well above 100... Originally posted by quanchi112
So everyone on here is portrayed as stronger than Thanos ? thumb up

chomperx9
Thanos class 70

Omega Vision
what are:

1. Thor
2. Glads
3. Surfer
4. Marvel
5. Mangog
6. Darkseid
7. Supes
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Dp Tyrant
11. Current Hulk
They're all 0-1 if we're using Quan's Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm serious people... some people believe Thor, Superman and other heralds are above Thanos in strength so I'm just trying to get an overall picture of where people rank all these guys when compared to one another.

Endless Mike
Do you mean physical strength or overall power?

carver9
1. Thor 90
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 80
4. Marvel 90
5. Mangog 110
6. Darkseid 100
7. Supes 90
8. Black Adam 90
9. Orion 90
10. Dp Tyrant 120
11. Current Hulk 150

KuRuPT Thanosi
Strength ONLY

long pig
This thread is worse than AIDS.

Mindset
What's wrong with aids?

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
This thread is worse than AIDS. :td: Tell that to magic "Aids don't mean shit" johnson.

long pig
I'm pretty sure Magic Johnson can't read, so he's safe from this thread.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
1. Thor 90
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 80
4. Marvel 90
5. Mangog 110
6. Darkseid 100
7. Supes 90
8. Black Adam 90
9. Orion 90
10. Dp Tyrant 120
11. Current Hulk 150

Current Hulk 150......wahahaha.....no no wait......hahahaha
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1c322115f702273093c76e993b5fb9d11229987145_full.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Current Hulk 150......wahahaha.....no no wait......hahahaha

My bad... I got it wrong 160.

Hyperion Prime
My bad... I got it wrong 160.

Ok i got to give it to you there. That was funny laughing

Hulk is 95-100 with the potential to go higher, but he will never make it because guys like Orion or Black Adam will knock him out before he gets to that level. cool

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure Magic Johnson can't read, so he's safe from this thread. He's too rich to worry about reading stuff.

carver9
Ok i got to give it to you there. That was funny laughing

Hulk is 95-100 with the potential to go higher, but he will never make it because guys like Orion or Black Adam will knock him out before he gets to that level. cool

Aaahhh.. gotcha. Black Adam, Orion>Zom Strange and Zeus combined.

Never knew that.

long pig
Hulk is cl 50 or so. Slightly above Spiderman.

Hyperion Prime
Aaahhh.. gotcha. Black Adam, Orion>Zom Strange and Zeus combined.

Never knew that.

Well Now you know!!!!!! big grin

Damborgson
1. Thor : 110
2. Glads :120
3. Surfer: 80
4. Marvel: 100
5. Mangog: 160
6. Darkseid: 110
7. Supes: 130
8. Black Adam:140
9. Orion: 110
10. Dp Tyrant: 150
11. Current Hulk: 100

I dont really read as muc DC as i should so some are probably off...

ares834
11. Current Hulk 150

no expression

laughing

Hyperion Prime
1. Thor 105
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 95
4. Marvel Edit:wait what marvel
5. Mangog 145
6. Darkseid 110
7. Supes 105
8. Black Adam 115
9. Orion 120
10. Dp Tyrant 160
11. Current Hulk 100

Batman-Prime
0. Thanos 100
1. Thor 105-120(WM)
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 98
4. Marvel dunno
5. Mangog 120
6. Darkseid 130
7. Supes 110
8. Black Adam 110
9. Orion 120
10. Dp Tyrant 120
11. Current Hulk (WWH) 110

Just strength, not overall power.

Black bolt z
Physical only?

DP tyrant: 250
Hulk: Around 100.

marwash22
This thread is worse than AIDS. Originally posted by Mindset
What's wrong with aids? i lol'd.

Black bolt z
Hulk is cl 50 or so. Slightly above Spiderman. no expression

vince_slice
I like how some heralds are listed as above Thanos in strength, yet Thanos did the best physically against DP Tyrant, even locking arms with him for a while.

Igniz
In Marvel, Strength is usually classified from 1-7.With 7 being the highest to identify a character having Incalculable Strength.Thanos can be stated in the Class 100 Strength department.Meaning his strength is above the 100 ton limit.Villains like Thanos are a lot harder to gauge in the Strength department.The only way to gauge a Villain's Strength is with his/her fight against Heroes.

carver9
1. Thor 90
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 80
4. Marvel 90
5. Mangog 110
6. Darkseid 100
7. Supes 90
8. Black Adam 90
9. Orion 90
10. Dp Tyrant 120
11. Current Hulk 150

This is the most accurate I have seen so far.

Hyperion Prime
This is the most accurate I have seen so far.

YOUR LIST
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/5030bb5871c65f3f0ddd6dae52840ae11238490358_full.jpg

Damborgson
This is the most accurate I have seen so far. http://i55.tinypic.com/nbogf7.jpg

zeel
what are:

1. Thor
2. Glads
3. Surfer
4. Marvel
5. Mangog
6. Darkseid
7. Supes
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Dp Tyrant
11. Current Hulk

thor=90
glads=95
surfer=90
marvel=95
Mangog=100
darksied=100
supes=95
Black adam=95
orion=95
DP tyrant 120
current hulk=70

carver9
Reasons listed below on why they are ranked where they are at.

1. Thor 90 ... ranked at high Herald stats

2. Glads 110... use physical might to contain a solar system destroying blast, crushed a planet with his fist and his strength was the reason why a Thanos clone was 4 times stronger than Thanos

3. Surfer 80... is the most powerful Herald but physical might isn't his ace.

4. Marvel 90.. Supes equal.

5. Mangog 110... ran through Thor like candy.

6. Darkseid 100... has used a couple of hits to drop someone as powerful as Supes on more than one occassion

7. Supes 90... destroyed a moon on panel and has assisted in moving planets.

8. Black Adam 90 ... matched strength with a none holding back Supes.

9. Orion 90... just as strong as Supes and has stalemated him.

10. Dp Tyrant 120... ran through Heralds like candy.

11. Current Hulk 150 ... at his weakest he has held together planet... punches were so strong that the shockwaves was sending elite beings flying away for miles... punches... stepped on the ground creating a continent size Earthquake... matched and surpassed someone that amped up to 100 trillion tons of force.

Sounds accurate to me.

Hyperion Prime

11. Current Hulk 150 ... at his weakest he has held together planet... punches were so strong that the shockwaves was sending elite beings flying away for miles... punches... stepped on the ground creating a continent size Earthquake... matched and surpassed someone that amped up to 100 trillion tons of force.

Sounds accurate to me.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/8ff8f799bc06c8123eafef10003507c11238354300_full.jpg

Damborgson
Reasons listed below on why they are ranked where they are at.

1. Thor 90 ... ranked at high Herald stats

2. Glads 110... use physical might to contain a solar system destroying blast, crushed a planet with his fist and his strength was the reason why a Thanos clone was 4 times stronger than Thanos

3. Surfer 80... is the most powerful Herald but physical might isn't his ace.

4. Marvel 90.. Supes equal.

5. Mangog 110... ran through Thor like candy.

6. Darkseid 100... has used a couple of hits to drop someone as powerful as Supes on more than one occassion

7. Supes 90... destroyed a moon on panel and has assisted in moving planets.

8. Black Adam 90 ... matched strength with a none holding back Supes.

9. Orion 90... just as strong as Supes and has stalemated him.

10. Dp Tyrant 120... ran through Heralds like candy.

Sounds accurate to me. so in your opinion WWH would beat mangog and in a hth battle tyrant as well???

Omega Vision
Lulz @ Carver.

Who's the character in your avy...she looks familiar.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
so in your opinion WWH would beat mangog and in a hth battle tyrant as well???

Depends. If Tyrant sits there and fights Hulk like an idiot, he is going to get the Onslaught treatment.

CosmicComet
marvel as in captain marvel right?

Igniz

Sounds accurate to me.

Are you saying Hulk would pound DP Tyrant if they went for fist fights?

What the f**k?

Just asking by the way.

quanchi112
Depends. If Tyrant sits there and fights Hulk like an idiot, he is going to get the Onslaught treatment. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Despite Zeus absolutely raping him, sure carv. The funny thing is hulk was knocked out and onslaught got what he wanted. Way to go hulk. get ko'd and have the rest of the heroes clean up your mess.

carver9
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/8ff8f799bc06c8123eafef10003507c11238354300_full.jpg

The truth hurts huh?

Hyperion Prime
The truth hurts huh?

Yeah it hurts you.

Damborgson
Depends. If Tyrant sits there and fights Hulk like an idiot, he is going to get the Onslaught treatment. http://www.smiley-faces.org/wallpaper/smiley-face-wallpaper-widescreen-001.jpg

Omega Vision
Thanks for stretching the page.

Igniz
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Despite Zeus absolutely raping him, sure carv. The funny thing is hulk was knocked out and onslaught got what he wanted. Way to go hulk. get ko'd and have the rest of the heroes clean up your mess.

thumb up

This I agree with.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thanks for stretching the page. embarrasment

Mindset
http://www.smiley-faces.org/wallpaper/smiley-face-wallpaper-widescreen-001.jpg Your picture is too small.

Omega Vision
embarrasment
Still time to edit.

quanchi112
embarrasment Just edit it you still have time.

CosmicComet
1. Thor: 75
2. Glads: 80
3. Surfer: 70
4. Captain Marvel: 85
5. Mangog: 105
6. Darkseid: 90
7. Supes: 85
8. Black Adam: 86
9. Orion: 85
10. Dp Tyrant: 120
11. WWH: 90

carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Despite Zeus absolutely raping him, sure carv. The funny thing is hulk was knocked out and onslaught got what he wanted. Way to go hulk. get ko'd and have the rest of the heroes clean up your mess.

Tyrant isn't Zeus and he isn't a magical being.

Onslaught got busted completely open... there wasn't even any pieces remaining from his body... he got turned to dust and he also got his shields busted open by Hulk which all of the heros failed.

Hulk would physically match Tyrant... I'm referring to WWH, current Hulk is acting like a family man along with acting innocent. Hell, he tried to reason with Zeus before the fight.

Simbon

Badabing

Onslaught got busted completely open... there wasn't even any pieces remaining from his body... he got turned to dust and he also got his shields busted open by Hulk which all of the heros failed.

Hulk would physically match Tyrant... I'm referring to WWH, current Hulk is acting like a family man along with acting innocent. Hell, he tried to reason with Zeus before the fight. Carver, Pr asked me to give you this:

WARNED!

stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime

Hyperion Prime

Hulk would physically match Tyrant... I'm referring to WWH, current Hulk is acting like a family man along with acting innocent. Hell, he tried to reason with Zeus before the fight.

Current Hulk is acting like a family man. That's your excuse now. he just isn't into it anymore. laughing

quanchi112

Hulk would physically match Tyrant... I'm referring to WWH, current Hulk is acting like a family man along with acting innocent. Hell, he tried to reason with Zeus before the fight. Tyrant doesn't have to be to crush the Hulk. Tyrant was wiping the floor with a room of elite top tiers like nothing whereas Hulk has to get into length battles just to beat them. Strange had the power to kill him with a finger. This level oof power mocks the Hulk. The Hulk is nothing to Galactus yet Tyrant is. You really have nothing just another hulk snaps his neck type response despite him not ever doing so.

Hulk was ko'd and Onslaught didn't want a physical body so hulk's an idiot and had to have his mind turned off by another character to get to those levels so it's not even applicable here. I'm quite good at debating so tread careful or the beast comes out.

WW Hulk burned himself out against the Sentry who wasn't written anywhere near bendis or jenkins levels of power so please relax. Hulk gets dominated.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, Pr asked me to give you this:

WARNED!

stick out tongue

Lol... why the warning? I'm just speak the truth. Join the Hulk clan Bada... good for the soul.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by CosmicComet
1. Thor: 75
2. Glads: 80
11. WWH: 90 I think this one is the most accurate with only thor being higher and hulk being lower.

carver9
Tyrant doesn't have to be to crush the Hulk. Tyrant was wiping the floor with a room of elite top tiers like nothing whereas Hulk has to get into length battles just to beat them. Strange had the power to kill him with a finger. This level oof power mocks the Hulk. The Hulk is nothing to Galactus yet Tyrant is. You really have nothing just another hulk snaps his neck type response despite him not ever doing so.

Hulk was ko'd and Onslaught didn't want a physical body so hulk's an idiot and had to have his mind turned off by another character to get to those levels so it's not even applicable here. I'm quite good at debating so tread careful or the beast comes out.

WW Hulk burned himself out against the Sentry who wasn't written anywhere near bendis or jenkins levels of power so please relax. Hulk gets dominated.

When has WWH/ Current Hulk fought a top tier? He didn't run into one yet.

Tyrant was wiping the floor with elite Heralds but none of them are physically on WWH levels, someone who treats beings as powerful as Rulk like a toy and yes, this was during the time Rulk was running through skyfathers and trans level beings with a single hit (and also stomped OF Thor).

I know that Hulk isn't applicable here because WWH is above him. Zom Strange couldn't drop Hulk... all of his efforts was for nothing and Strange himself is a top tier and had to resort to amping up to skyfather levels to stop Hulk and still failed.

Hulk busted Onslaught sh** open with a single punch... turned him to dust... a being that created a second sun with just a thought got shedded by Hulk... embarrassed. That's pure power buddy and yes, Tyrant would get his neck snapped as well wink.

You're good Quan, you are not ready for me though. Take notes buddy.

SuperiorTech

Yeah he tried to reason after he initially attacked Zeus the first time he laid eye's on him and Zeus put him on his ass with a lightning-bolt.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I think this one is the most accurate with only thor being higher and hulk being lower.

switch glads and thor. i felt iffy about that anyway.

drop hulk down to the high 80s somewhere.

h1a8
what are:
B]

1. Thor=90 (95+ when serious)
2. Glads=95 (105+ at high confidence)
3. Surfer=80 (95+ when amped highly)
4. Marvel=95
5. Mangog=115 (silver age)
6. Darkseid=105
7. Supes=105 (110+ when unleashed)
8. Black Adam=95
9. Orion=95
10. Dp Tyrant=105
11. Current Hulk=95 (120+ in upper limits)

thanos-prime
switch glads and thor. i felt iffy about that anyway.

drop hulk down to the high 80s somewhere. Yeah i would say that's about as accurate as you can get imo

Hyperion Prime

Tyrant was wiping the floor with elite Heralds but none of them are physically on WWH levels, someone who treats beings as powerful as Rulk like a toy and yes, this was during the time Rulk was running through skyfathers and trans level beings with a single hit (and also stomped OF Thor).

I know that Hulk isn't applicable here because WWH is above him. Zom Strange couldn't drop Hulk... all of his efforts was for nothing and Strange himself is a top tier and had to resort to amping up to skyfather levels to stop Hulk and still failed.

Hulk busted Onslaught sh** open with a single punch... turned him to dust... a being that created a second sun with just a thought got shedded by Hulk... embarrassed. That's pure power buddy and yes, Tyrant would get his neck snapped as well wink.

You're good Quan, you are not ready for me though. Take notes buddy.

Wow you really think Hulk can beat Tyrant. He was beating Beta Bill, Morg, Terrax, Silver Surfer,Gladiator and I forgot who else. Hulk would get raped and burried in the woods. His murder would be on America's most wanted.

quanchi112

You're good Quan, you are not ready for me though. Take notes buddy. WW Hulk fought grider and didn't look that impressive and G rider rode off just fine. LOL.

He fought Herc who let him win. He bfr'd Juggs which doesn't imply physical superiority. he fought the Sentry who matched him blow for blow and burned him out fighting the Hulk's fight.

Glads is on their level and so is BrB with his hammer. It's funny you claim Glads is this and that and abandon that here despite the fact Tyrant dominated he and company like nothing. Can WW Hulk beat this group ?

Rulk also struggled with wolverine and has been beaten by Thor as well. The time Rulk was at these levels he killed the Hulk. So Hulk beat him with help once and more recently big whoop. LOL.

Strange/Zom was punching holes through him though and after a decent fight Hulk won. Hulk didn't walk through anyone on this level easily.

Hulk was ko'd and Onslaught wasn't defeated. So what > What does creating a sun have to do with anything ? Hulk can't go mindless on his own so it doesn't apply here anyways. LOL.

Tyrant's never had his neck snapped but your boy has in ww hulk. Irony. Poor guy laid there, helpless till they allowed him the time for his power levels to return.

Tyrant would slaughter Hulk after Hulk. Get back to me when he doesn't putter out fighting his own fight against pak's much weaker/nutty Sentry.

carver9
Wow you really think Hulk can beat Tyrant. He was beating Beta Bill, Morg, Terrax, Silver Surfer,Gladiator and I forgot who else. Hulk would get raped and burried in the woods. His murder would be on America's most wanted.

It doesn't work like that. That's like me saying "Thanos can't take on Black Adam or Prime since both dropped Elite Teams".

Some people are just fit better against certain individuals liiiike... Konvikt was wrecking the JLA but WWH would crush him. V&V Despero was physically manhandling the JLA and the JSA... that's all you had to do was drop WWH out there and it would have been a different scenerio.

Rulk was dropping Skyfathers along with trans and High Heralds easily but when he met Hulk... damn.

quanchi112
It doesn't work like that. That's like me saying "Thanos can't take on Black Adam or Prime since both dropped Elite Teams".

Some people are just fit better against certain individuals liiiike... Konvikt was wrecking the JLA but WWH would crush him. V&V Despero was physically manhandling the JLA and the JSA... that's all you had to do was drop WWH out there and it would have been a different scenerio.

Rulk was dropping Skyfathers along with trans and High Heralds easily but when he met Hulk... damn. Name me one skyfather that Rulk beat.

Hyperion Prime

Rulk was dropping Skyfathers along with trans and High Heralds easily but when he met Hulk... damn.

Didn't Rulk beat Hulk the first time they met??? confused

Brutacus
Current Hulk is acting like a family man. That's your excuse now. he just isn't into it anymore. laughing

He doesn't need to be in to it anymore because Hulk knows he's the strongest one there is.

You people do know shit I tell you

smile

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Brutacus
He doesn't need to be in to it anymore because Hulk knows he's the strongest one there is.

You people do know shit I tell you

smile

I know Hulk so yes I know shit.

Zeus knows Hulk so Zeus knows shit.

Besides you better be hoping that big ass plume of ash dosen't blow your way and bury your house.

P.S. eat a dick

carver9
WW Hulk fought grider and didn't look that impressive and G rider rode off just fine. LOL.

He fought Herc who let him win. He bfr'd Juggs which doesn't imply physical superiority. he fought the Sentry who matched him blow for blow and burned him out fighting the Hulk's fight.

Glads is on their level and so is BrB with his hammer. It's funny you claim Glads is this and that and abandon that here despite the fact Tyrant dominated he and company like nothing. Can WW Hulk beat this group ?

Rulk also struggled with wolverine and has been beaten by Thor as well. The time Rulk was at these levels he killed the Hulk. So Hulk beat him with help once and more recently big whoop. LOL.

Strange/Zom was punching holes through him though and after a decent fight Hulk won. Hulk didn't walk through anyone on this level easily.

Hulk was ko'd and Onslaught wasn't defeated. So what > What does creating a sun have to do with anything ? Hulk can't go mindless on his own so it doesn't apply here anyways. LOL.

Tyrant's never had his neck snapped but your boy has in ww hulk. Irony. Poor guy laid there, helpless till they allowed him the time for his power levels to return.

Tyrant would slaughter Hulk after Hulk. Get back to me when he doesn't putter out fighting his own fight against pak's much weaker/nutty Sentry.

Hulk toyed around with GR and it was stated later on that all of Hulk fights, he held back his power.

Are you referring to the same Herc that admitted that Hulk held back against him and could have killed him with a couple of punches? Yeah, that helped your argument lol.

WWH would crush Gladiator as well and Glads and Tyrant never went physical. Wwh doesn't have to beat that group to prove that he can hang with Tyrant on a physical level.

Wolverne fought a Rulk that didn't have his absorption abilities (which is the time Rulk had all of those bad showings because he was tricked in thinking he didn't have his powers). WWH fought and defeated the Rulk that stomped and ran through people like candy. By the way... Rulk defeated SAVAGE Hulk, not WWH. When he faced WWH, he got treated like a step child and again, this was the same Rulk than one shotted a Watcher, killed a skyfather/abstract, killed Surfer, etc, etc...

Wit all that power Zom had, he failed at stopping Hulk and got pummeled to death at the end.

Onslaught physical body was defeated because he wasn't on Hulks level "physically". All of Earth was insects to Onslaught until Hulk showed up, a weaker Hulk than WWH.

Lol... so you are using a prep battle where they took Hulk down to his Grey Hulk persona (prep) in order to snap his neck? Good debating Quan...lol.

Sentry never displayed that type of power after fighting Hulk and during the beginning... Hulk "allowed" Sentry to unleash on him without fighting back. Hulk was never serious until the end buddy.

Hulk stomps.

I hope you are writing all of this down... this is free skill that I am providing Quan... take notes.

carver9
Didn't Rulk beat Hulk the first time they met??? confused

Rulk beat Savage Hulk not WWH Hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Hulk toyed around with GR and it was stated later on that all of Hulk fights, he held back his power.

Are you referring to the same Herc that admitted that Hulk held back against him and could have killed him with a couple of punches? Yeah, that helped your argument lol.

WWH would crush Gladiator as well and Glads and Tyrant never went physical. Wwh doesn't have to beat that group to prove that he can hang with Tyrant on a physical level.

Wolverne fought a Rulk that didn't have his absorption abilities (which is the time Rulk had all of those bad showings because he was tricked in thinking he didn't have his powers). WWH fought and defeated the Rulk that stomped and ran through people like candy. By the way... Rulk defeated SAVAGE Hulk, not WWH. When he faced WWH, he got treated like a step child and again, this was the same Rulk than one shotted a Watcher, killed a skyfather/abstract, killed Surfer, etc, etc...

Wit all that power Zom had, he failed at stopping Hulk and got pummeled to death at the end.

Onslaught physical body was defeated because he wasn't on Hulks level "physically". All of Earth was insects to Onslaught until Hulk showed up, a weaker Hulk than WWH.

Lol... so you are using a prep battle where they took Hulk down to his Grey Hulk persona (prep) in order to snap his neck? Good debating Quan...lol.

Sentry never displayed that type of power after fighting Hulk and during the beginning... Hulk "allowed" Sentry to unleash on him without fighting back. Hulk was never serious until the end buddy.

Hulk stomps.

I hope you are writing all of this down... this is free skill that I am providing Quan... take notes.

There is just so much wrong with that post. I'll let Quan handle it.

carver9

Naah, I want you to handle it (no homo). What's wrong with my post?

Zack Fair

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/03/deadpool38-trollface.jpg

Brutacus
I know Hulk so yes I know shit.

Zeus knows Hulk so Zeus knows shit.

Besides you better be hoping that big ass plume of ash dosen't blow your way and bury your house.

P.S. eat a dick

HULK is the strongest one there is stick out tongue .

Like it''s the first ash cloud that has blown our way.
Keep up with the news billy bob. This one is way smaller than the first.

And besides better a ash cloud than a green nuclaire cloud that has bown your way. Ow no wait it allready past you :P
stick out tongue .

Simbon
Naah, I want you to handle it (no homo). What's wrong with my post?

Carver, how many times will Hulk have to get beat down before you realize that his strength is not skyfather level? If someone, let's say herald-level, were to beat him decisively in a contest of strength, your response, I'd guess, would not to be say: Hulk is only herald-level, but to say "The person who beat him won for reasons other than strength, or has strength that is skyfather plus." This is madness. How long do you think a fight between Hulk and BRB would last, or Gladiator? I can tell you it would go on for most of a comic, in most cases. Guess how long a fight between those guys and Tyrant lasts?

I keep coming back to the Zeus fight -- no matter what happened leading up to that fight, or after it, your response was: next time Hulk will humiliate him. But there was never any evidence for this other than your own love of the character. Do not imagine that your embattled position on this one somehow amounts to a Galilean monopoly on the truth. Hulk is not the strongest one there is.

CosmicComet
I beg to differ.

The Hulk clearly says he is and has for years. And who are we to argue with his word?

The Hulk is certainly not a liar.

Simbon
I beg to differ.

The Hulk clearly says he is and has for years. And who are we to argue with his word?

The Hulk is certainly not a liar.

That's what I said in my first post on this thread, but I think Carver saw it and did not read the sarcasm.

SuperiorTech

This only started after he lost the fight to Zeus prior to it Hulk took down most anyone who got in his way and Carver loved it after Hulk beat down Rulk you should have seen him.After Hulk lost to Zeus he started coming up with all these excuses.

Badabing
Lol... why the warning? I'm just speak the truth. Join the Hulk clan Bada... good for the soul. There was no real warning.

I am the Hulk clan. sneer

g_hulk

carver9
Originally posted by Simbon
Carver, how many times will Hulk have to get beat down before you realize that his strength is not skyfather level? If someone, let's say herald-level, were to beat him decisively in a contest of strength, your response, I'd guess, would not to be say: Hulk is only herald-level, but to say "The person who beat him won for reasons other than strength, or has strength that is skyfather plus." This is madness. How long do you think a fight between Hulk and BRB would last, or Gladiator? I can tell you it would go on for most of a comic, in most cases. Guess how long a fight between those guys and Tyrant lasts?

I keep coming back to the Zeus fight -- no matter what happened leading up to that fight, or after it, your response was: next time Hulk will humiliate him. But there was never any evidence for this other than your own love of the character. Do not imagine that your embattled position on this one somehow amounts to a Galilean monopoly on the truth. Hulk is not the strongest one there is.

When that Herald over powers Hulk... then we can discuss that but until then.

Even though Zeus pounded on Hulk, it took a skyfather level power a long a** time to drop him and even then, Hulk was still contious after that beating so I can't see a Herald dropping him and if so its going to take a long a** time. I say 1 punch from Zeus = 10 to 20 all out punches from a Herald and let's not include the blast that he hit Hulk with.

I am convinced about one thing, Hulk isn't physically skyfather levels but I sure as hell think he is trans and without magic aiding in a fight against him, his strength will increase a 100 folds.

carver9
That's what I said in my first post on this thread, but I think Carver saw it and did not read the sarcasm.

I ignored it.

Simbon
When that Herald over powers Hulk... then we can discuss that but until then.

Even though Zeus pounded on Hulk, it took a skyfather level power a long a** time to drop him and even then, Hulk was still contious after that beating so I can't see a Herald dropping him and if so its going to take a long a** time. I say 1 punch from Zeus = 10 to 20 all out punches from a Herald and let's not include the blast that he hit Hulk with.

I am convinced about one thing, Hulk isn't physically skyfather levels but I sure as hell think he is trans and without magic aiding in a fight against him, his strength will increase a 100 folds.

Hulk has been beaten and stalemated on numerous occasions, but I know you would find reason to contest them.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hggb3pG93wQ/TVR-6z6Np0I/AAAAAAAAKVA/Z0acxcOTGR8/s1600/free_your_mind.jpg

I can only show you the door, Carver.

carver9
Hulk has been beaten and stalemated on numerous occasions, but I know you would find reason to contest them.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hggb3pG93wQ/TVR-6z6Np0I/AAAAAAAAKVA/Z0acxcOTGR8/s1600/free_your_mind.jpg

I can only show you the door, Carver.

Who beat WWH? Show me Simbon.

Zack Fair
Lets hope the door he picks ends up with a room full of oiled Zeuses ready for some carver-bent-over action.

ares834
Well time for mine I guess...

1. Thor: 80
2. Glads: 75
3. Surfer: 65
6. Darkseid: 110
7. Supes: 90
8. Black Adam: 85
9. Orion: 86
11. WWH: 85

Simbon
Who beat WWH? Show me Simbon.

Seriously, dude, I'm trying to help you.

First of all, you're clinging to the distance between savage hulk (the only Hulk, as far as I'm concerned), and WWH. WWH was stalemated by the sentry, and never did anything to prove that he was better than savage hulk -- savage hulk has vastly superior feats, and many of them do not even rely on the PIS that the whole WWH-concept was laced with. As for savage hulk, he has been beaten many, many times, or run across creatures he simply could not overpower and had to beat through other means. If you know anything about the character you would not ask me to supply a list of names. The fact of the matter is you have a fantasy hierarchy based on which characters you like that bears no resemblance to comics. Hulk has skyfather level strength, Thor is trans, Magneto > Thor > Surfer. Sheer, gibbering insanity.

carver9
Seriously, dude, I'm trying to help you.

First of all, you're clinging to the distance between savage hulk (the only Hulk, as far as I'm concerned), and WWH. WWH was stalemated by the sentry, and never did anything to prove that he was better than savage hulk -- savage hulk has vastly superior feats, and many of them do not even rely on the PIS that the whole WWH-concept was laced with. As for savage hulk, he has been beaten many, many times, or run across creatures he simply could not overpower and had to beat through other means. If you know anything about the character you would not ask me to supply a list of names. The fact of the matter is you have a fantasy hierarchy based on which characters you like that bears no resemblance to comics. Hulk has skyfather level strength, Thor is trans, Magneto > Thor > Surfer. Sheer, gibbering insanity.

WWHulk was stated a thousand times as being more powerful than Savage. You would like proof huh? Don't mind providing it. Rulk fought Savage, the first fight, Savage Hulk got punched to sleep. Rulk and Savage meet again (woke up from his coma)... him and Rulk fight, Rulk breaks his arm and then proceed at choking him to sleep. They fight again, A-Bomb save his life. They fight yet again, Rulk is thrashing Savage... Savage is a punching bag, Thor saves him, beats on Rulk a bit and then Savage joins the fight yet again to become a punching bag... Rulk overheats... the end. The outcome of Savage and Rulk is Rulk being the superior.

Rulk meets WWH... his punches does crap against WWH. Rulk gets pissed since he is nothing but an insect and decides to absorb WWH gamma energy... he absorbs so much that he punch WWHulk with enough force that it creates a nuclear explosion. WWH walks out of this explosion like he didn't even feel the punch and thunder clap Rulk to sleep. The outcome... WWH was far superior to Rulk... the same Rulk that Savage Hulk fought except Rulk put his all at stopping WWH and failed whereas he toyed with Savage.

Ironman had to get his most powerful suit to face WWH and failed and the sad thing is... WWH was holding back. WWH held back against Herc as well and Herc even admitted that Hulk could have killed him. Let's not even include the fact that shield compared files between Savage and WWH and stated that WWH power was off the charts and was at a level that was never seen before. I would go as far as to say that Planet Hulk was stronger than Savage and that was a weaker version of WWH.

The planet prepped against him and still lost. True power buddy.

Damborgson

That's pure power buddy and yes, Tyrant would get his neck snapped as well wink.

http://www.gifninja.com/animatedgifs/11020/hulk-face-palm.gif

carver9
http://www.gifninja.com/animatedgifs/11020/hulk-face-palm.gif

Lol... I was just playing with that statement... Tyrant doesn't even have a neck.

Allankles
It looks like he's playing peekaboo.

celeyhyga17
what are:

1. Thor
2. Glads
3. Surfer
4. Marvel
5. Mangog
6. Darkseid
7. Supes
8. Black Adam
9. Orion
10. Dp Tyrant
11. Current Hulk

1. Thor 93
2. Glads 93
3. Surfer 82
4. Marvel (DC?) 92
5. Mangog 112
6. Darkseid 96
7. Supes 94.5
8. Black Adam 92
9. Orion 93
10. DP Tyrant 125
11. Current Hulk 94

Simbon
WWHulk was stated a thousand times as being more powerful than Savage. You would like proof huh? Don't mind providing it. Rulk fought Savage, the first fight, Savage Hulk got punched to sleep. Rulk and Savage meet again (woke up from his coma)... him and Rulk fight, Rulk breaks his arm and then proceed at choking him to sleep. They fight again, A-Bomb save his life. They fight yet again, Rulk is thrashing Savage... Savage is a punching bag, Thor saves him, beats on Rulk a bit and then Savage joins the fight yet again to become a punching bag... Rulk overheats... the end. The outcome of Savage and Rulk is Rulk being the superior.

Rulk meets WWH... his punches does crap against WWH. Rulk gets pissed since he is nothing but an insect and decides to absorb WWH gamma energy... he absorbs so much that he punch WWHulk with enough force that it creates a nuclear explosion. WWH walks out of this explosion like he didn't even feel the punch and thunder clap Rulk to sleep. The outcome... WWH was far superior to Rulk... the same Rulk that Savage Hulk fought except Rulk put his all at stopping WWH and failed whereas he toyed with Savage.

Ironman had to get his most powerful suit to face WWH and failed and the sad thing is... WWH was holding back. WWH held back against Herc as well and Herc even admitted that Hulk could have killed him. Let's not even include the fact that shield compared files between Savage and WWH and stated that WWH power was off the charts and was at a level that was never seen before. I would go as far as to say that Planet Hulk was stronger than Savage and that was a weaker version of WWH.

The planet prepped against him and still lost. True power buddy.

Ah yes, Rulk. When people say Loeb-force, what do you imagine they are referring to?

Again, WWH doesn't have any feats that are even remotely comparable to savage hulk's high-end feats, and to take the on-panel statement as gospel won't get you far. By that logic, Mangog's most recent showing would be able to take down his silver-age self.

I don't even know why I am arguing this with the man who thought the Zeus fight had nothing to do with strength.

And please, stop ending your posts with some ejaculation about Hulk's "true power."

carver9
Ah yes, Rulk. When people say Loeb-force, what do you imagine they are referring to?

Again, WWH doesn't have any feats that are even remotely comparable to savage hulk's high-end feats, and to take the on-panel statement as gospel won't get you far. By that logic, Mangog's most recent showing would be able to take down his silver-age self.

I don't even know why I am arguing this with the man who thought the Zeus fight had nothing to do with strength.

And please, stop ending your posts with some ejaculation about Hulk's "true power."

Uuummm... Rulk only true lost was when he fought WWH.

Simbon
Uuummm...

Fixed.

Colossus-Big C
if hulk is 100 where would zeus be?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

300 big grin

quanchi112

Hulk stomps.

I hope you are writing all of this down... this is free skill that I am providing Quan... take notes. Hulk didn't toy with anyone he might not have tried to kill Grider but the same can be said of Hulk.

Hulk being able to kill Herc when he stands there and allows him to attack him isn't the same thing as fighting back. WW can kill Superman as well if he just stands there. Good one. LOL.

Tyrant went physical against Thanos who has went physical with both Hulk and the Thing. Saying WW Hulk crushes Gladiator isn't he same thing as you know proving it. Name one elite top tier Hulk has crushed on panel. Please by all means.

Rulk beat the snot out of Hulk how many times, flat out absorbed him, killed him, etc. LOL. the first time hulk won was when Rulk was weakening and after Thor softened him up. Yeah great logic there. Hulk also beat him he didn't stomp him. You seem to be unable to comprehend the pictures or any number of fight scenes.

That Rulk was never sen from again past issue 6 and hulk only beat him because of Thor.

Wha power did Zom have because I seem to not be as impressed because there's nothing really impressive about a I will punch you to death Strange/Zom character, he fiought Hulk;s fight and lost. Big whoop.

Hulk can't go to those levels here and unlike Onslaught he was ko'd. LOL. Onslaught also took on Hulk and friends prior to and after. WW Hulk took down the ff. Whoa buddy.

You said he snaps Tyrant's neck when your green champion was snapped by some gamma buddies. This actually mocks your own argument because what you're claiming Hulk does to Tyrant far less has down to WW Hulk. Your debating doesn't even make sense it's just a lot of silly claims by a silly guy.

Pak's version of Sentry is very weak compared to Bendis' and jenkins' version so who cares. When the Hulk got serious he lost his powers because one of the weakest sentry's out there tapped him out fighting the Hulk's fight. How utterly unimpressive.

Hulk didn't stomp pak's sentry, juggernaut, strange's zom, grider, etc.

Who did WW Hulk stomp ?

You are embarrassing yourself here. Why should I take notes this is nothing new.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/936365c67a.jpg

carver9
Hulk didn't toy with anyone he might not have tried to kill Grider but the same can be said of Hulk.

Hulk being able to kill Herc when he stands there and allows him to attack him isn't the same thing as fighting back. WW can kill Superman as well if he just stands there. Good one. LOL.

Tyrant went physical against Thanos who has went physical with both Hulk and the Thing. Saying WW Hulk crushes Gladiator isn't he same thing as you know proving it. Name one elite top tier Hulk has crushed on panel. Please by all means.

Rulk beat the snot out of Hulk how many times, flat out absorbed him, killed him, etc. LOL. the first time hulk won was when Rulk was weakening and after Thor softened him up. Yeah great logic there. Hulk also beat him he didn't stomp him. You seem to be unable to comprehend the pictures or any number of fight scenes.

That Rulk was never sen from again past issue 6 and hulk only beat him because of Thor.

Wha power did Zom have because I seem to not be as impressed because there's nothing really impressive about a I will punch you to death Strange/Zom character, he fiought Hulk;s fight and lost. Big whoop.

Hulk can't go to those levels here and unlike Onslaught he was ko'd. LOL. Onslaught also took on Hulk and friends prior to and after. WW Hulk took down the ff. Whoa buddy.

You said he snaps Tyrant's neck when your green champion was snapped by some gamma buddies. This actually mocks your own argument because what you're claiming Hulk does to Tyrant far less has down to WW Hulk. Your debating doesn't even make sense it's just a lot of silly claims by a silly guy.

Pak's version of Sentry is very weak compared to Bendis' and jenkins' version so who cares. When the Hulk got serious he lost his powers because one of the weakest sentry's out there tapped him out fighting the Hulk's fight. How utterly unimpressive.

Hulk didn't stomp pak's sentry, juggernaut, strange's zom, grider, etc.

Who did WW Hulk stomp ?

You are embarrassing yourself here. Why should I take notes this is nothing new.

It was stated on panel that Hulk wasn't using his true power during WWH. That could be the reason he didn't throw a single punch during his fight against GR huh? Also against Ironman it was mentioned that he held back. It was mentioned against Herc as well. Hulk even admitted it during his fight against Sentry and let the guy pound on him.

Where are you getting "that" was the weakest Sentry when Sentry himself admitted that he was unleashing everything on the Hulk? Sentry never cut lose like that or unleashed that much power until he met Hulk.

Get your facts straight, he beat the hell out of Savage Hulk... that's not who I am arguing about... we are talking about WWH and WWHA stomped Rulk... the same Rulk that was crushing top tiers. Stop changing the subject. Savage Hulk and WWH are 2 different people. That's like me bringing up grey Hulk loses as an argument for Savage or War Hulk. Do you not understand this? Thor assisted SAVAGE HULK against Rulk. Did you even read the comic.

Strange had Zom powers and got TKOed by Hulk. The first punch was the key to an a** wipin. Hulk had no challenges...even while holding back.

WWH>Onslaught Hulk. He doesn't need to go to those levels.

You bringing up a weak Hulk getting his neck snapped is lowballing and off topic.

A serious WWH would physically take out Tyrant. Not for a majority but he can pull some.

quanchi112
It was stated on panel that Hulk wasn't using his true power during WWH. That could be the reason he didn't throw a single punch during his fight against GR huh? Also against Ironman it was mentioned that he held back. It was mentioned against Herc as well. Hulk even admitted it during his fight against Sentry and let the guy pound on him.

Where are you getting "that" was the weakest Sentry when Sentry himself admitted that he was unleashing everything on the Hulk? Sentry never cut lose like that or unleashed that much power until he met Hulk.

Get your facts straight, he beat the hell out of Savage Hulk... that's not who I am arguing about... we are talking about WWH and WWHA stomped Rulk... the same Rulk that was crushing top tiers. Stop changing the subject. Savage Hulk and WWH are 2 different people. That's like me bringing up grey Hulk loses as an argument for Savage or War Hulk. Do you not understand this? Thor assisted SAVAGE HULK against Rulk. Did you even read the comic.

Strange had Zom powers and got TKOed by Hulk. The first punch was the key to an a** wipin. Hulk had no challenges...even while holding back.

You bringing up a weak Hulk getting his neck snapped is lowballing and off topic.

A serious WWH would physically take out Tyrant. Not for a majority but he can pull some. Hulk pounded on the Sentry and they were both letting the other just full out blast each other. He attacked G rider and G rider wasn't at his best since he was an innocent. Oh holding back against iron man pretty compelling stuff and herc didn't try to win so anything there is irrelevant. Also hulk burned himself out as explained by the writer so he was going all out.

Pak's version of the sentry is weak compared to other writer's versions mainly kenkins or bendis. I don't care if according to pak he went all out because according to other writers he's much more powerful than pak's sentry.

Rulk didn't crush wolverine and also got beat down by Thor. After issue 6 rulk went way down on the power scale so anything past this isn't anywhere near as impressive since his power levels seemed to drastically change.

Oh so I can't bring up other hulks yet you can bring up onslaught hulk. You're a hypocrite who isn't even that bright as you are guilty of the same thing in ninety percent of your posts.

Thor almost killed him then Hulk jumped back in because on his own he couldn't do it.

Hulk was challenged because he was missing parts of his body and only did he take advantage after strange felt bad. LOL.

Hulk was burned out by pak's sentry, didn't outmuscle juggs, herc let him win, and he didn't harm grider who didn't try to even hurt him.

You haven't proven ww hulk is greater than onslaught hulk and so what ww hulk burns himself out on pak's sentry who's far weaker than Tyrant.

You brought up snapping necks and you don't even know what low balling is you've been accused of it so often you accuse others of it. You brought up snapping necks so I brought up the fact it happened to ww hulk in his own story by far weaker characters than Tyrant. Laughing at cha.

No, WW Hulk burns out while Tyrant is toying with him. tyrant breaks him in a panel or two tops. WW Hulk isn't anywhere near this level the guy putters out against a crazed sentry who fought hulk's fight. Geez even hulk's own melee combat he can't pull a legt win against pak's weaker sentry.

I'm barely getting warmed up you better not quit this debate like you always do either.

carver9
Hulk pounded on the Sentry and they were both letting the other just full out blast each other. He attacked G rider and G rider wasn't at his best since he was an innocent. Oh holding back against iron man pretty compelling stuff and herc didn't try to win so anything there is irrelevant. Also hulk burned himself out as explained by the writer so he was going all out.

Pak's version of the sentry is weak compared to other writer's versions mainly kenkins or bendis. I don't care if according to pak he went all out because according to other writers he's much more powerful than pak's sentry.

Rulk didn't crush wolverine and also got beat down by Thor. After issue 6 rulk went way down on the power scale so anything past this isn't anywhere near as impressive since his power levels seemed to drastically change.

Oh so I can't bring up other hulks yet you can bring up onslaught hulk. You're a hypocrite who isn't even that bright as you are guilty of the same thing in ninety percent of your posts.

Thor almost killed him then Hulk jumped back in because on his own he couldn't do it.

Hulk was challenged because he was missing parts of his body and only did he take advantage after strange felt bad. LOL.

Hulk was burned out by pak's sentry, didn't outmuscle juggs, herc let him win, and he didn't harm grider who didn't try to even hurt him.

You haven't proven ww hulk is greater than onslaught hulk and so what ww hulk burns himself out on pak's sentry who's far weaker than Tyrant.

You brought up snapping necks and you don't even know what low balling is you've been accused of it so often you accuse others of it. You brought up snapping necks so I brought up the fact it happened to ww hulk in his own story by far weaker characters than Tyrant. Laughing at cha.

No, WW Hulk burns out while Tyrant is toying with him. tyrant breaks him in a panel or two tops. WW Hulk isn't anywhere near this level the guy putters out against a crazed sentry who fought hulk's fight. Geez even hulk's own melee combat he can't pull a legt win against pak's weaker sentry.

I'm barely getting warmed up you better not quit this debate like you always do either.

HAHAHAHAHA... GR gave him a fight huh? Just like I thought... you don't even read comics you bring up. GR got KOED from a Hulk that wasn't even taking him serious. Hulk had GR in his grasp numerous of times and could have beat him senseless. The only time he was recognized by Hulk was when he transformed and even then Hulk appeared as if he brushed him off and tanked his hellfire also.

Maybe you need to relook at the fight. I'm always here to provide knowledge to the needie.

Enjoy.

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62674645sm6.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25795620zi2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66736018tn5.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=69966910tt0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=53470731qr5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=88488899sp5.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=50853212cv1.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13794814tm2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=43150054hx2.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10mp9.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11vn2.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12js3.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13ld3.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14tb3.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=15pq0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=16uh0.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17jo7.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=18se9.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19ho7.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20ej0.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21wk9.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...(gave him a fight... step ya game up Quan).

I will respond to the rest tomorrow.

Holla.

Hyperion Prime

A serious WWH would physically take out Tyrant. Not for a majority but he can pull some.

The Hulk that got his neck snapped was WWH!!!!! I have the book. Stop making shit up.

quanchi112
HAHAHAHAHA... GR gave him a fight huh? Just like I thought... you don't even read comics you bring up. GR got KOED from a Hulk that wasn't even taking him serious. Hulk had GR in his grasp numerous of times and could have beat him senseless. The only time he was recognized by Hulk was when he transformed and even then Hulk appeared as if he brushed him off and tanked his hellfire also.

Maybe you need to relook at the fight. I'm always here to provide knowledge to the needie.

Enjoy.

Holla. Yes, the scans show without him accessing his true power and the fact he was an innocent made it clearly known that WW Hulk was in his power to defeat. WW Hulk also didn't defeat him either and since hulk was innocent and since Rrider didn't apply his true power then both held back on his each other. Great job on exposing yourself to the truth. You can laugh all you want, sport. None of your posts ever make any sense. You'll make a claim and put up a scan in which you are mocked incessantly.

Your last scan says the Grdier ONLY AVENGES THE INNOCENT. You proved my point for me and aren't smart enough to even know it.

You won't respond to the rest of my post either and another I will get to it later response.

Your scans back me up so thanks for going to all the trouble for proving me right with the scans. Poor thing.

SuperiorTech

Enjoy.

Holla.

I would just like to point out that your wrong about this fight the rider had no interest in going to New York and facing the Hulk he was on a mission it was blaze who forcibly took control and came.

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13380/f4a74a133792989.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/13380/266b8e133792997.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/13380/3719bd133793006.jpg http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/13380/35bf98133793011.jpg

Blaze was suppressing the rider for the whole fight in the same scans you posted you can clearly see the rider telling blaze their is so much more power he could access if he would let him out.This was fight between Hulk and a restrained Ghost Rider.

http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13380/4f3e2e133793517.jpg

Listen to Strange I see that it's blaze and not the rider who choose to engage in this battle he goes on to describe the difference in power.
http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/13380/7a96b1133796446.jpg http://thumbnails38.imagebam.com/13380/54c269133796452.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/13380/db75c2133796458.jpg

Screaming in pain is not brushing off anything.
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13380/49cf14133799878.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13380/dcf755133799888.jpg

1.The rider that Hulk face was blaze in control suppressing the rider it was made clear by Strange who was in control and the vast difference in power it meant.

2.It's anyone's guess how this battle would have gone of the transformed rider had decided to fight the Hulk.

ankur29
1. Thor 105
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 75
4. Captain Marvel 112
5. Mangog 116
6. Darkseid 114
7. Supes 113
8. Black Adam 112
9. Orion 110
10. Dp Tyrant don't know about this charecter
11. Current Hulk 115

vince_slice
I'm suprised how low people rate Surfer's strength level considering he just recently physically beat down Bill with a few punches and beat down Skaar with three punches. Skaar at the time was amped by the old power and was powerful enough to destroy a planet (which he did).

When Surfer got serious he rocked Skaar hard with three punches, regenerated and healed the entire planet, and sealed Skaar's amp away.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I would just like to point out that your wrong about this fight the rider had no interest in going to New York and facing the Hulk he was on a mission it was blaze who forcibly took control and came.

http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13380/f4a74a133792989.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/13380/266b8e133792997.jpg http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/13380/3719bd133793006.jpg http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/13380/35bf98133793011.jpg

Blaze was suppressing the rider for the whole fight in the same scans you posted you can clearly see the rider telling blaze their is so much more power he could access if he would let him out.This was fight between Hulk and a restrained Ghost Rider.

http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13380/4f3e2e133793517.jpg

Listen to Strange I see that it's blaze and not the rider who choose to engage in this battle he goes on to describe the difference in power.
http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/13380/7a96b1133796446.jpg http://thumbnails38.imagebam.com/13380/54c269133796452.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/13380/db75c2133796458.jpg

Screaming in pain is not brushing off anything.
http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/13380/49cf14133799878.jpg http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/13380/dcf755133799888.jpg

1.The rider that Hulk face was blaze in control suppressing the rider it was made clear by Strange who was in control and the vast difference in power it meant.

2.It's anyone's guess how this battle would have gone of the transformed rider had decided to fight the Hulk.

You're good Superior tech...good with backing up claims... I like that. The point of my post was Quan stated that Hulk couldn't take GR down in their fight but how the fight went, it was a stomp in Hulks favor, even though Blaze had control (blaze has good showings with his power as well).

Everything you posted, I knew about... just wanted to show Quan his errors.

carver9
Originally posted by vince_slice
I'm suprised how low people rate Surfer's strength level considering he just recently physically beat down Bill with a few punches and beat down Skaar with three punches. Skaar at the time was amped by the old power and was powerful enough to destroy a planet (which he did).

When Surfer got serious he rocked Skaar hard with three punches, regenerated and healed the entire planet, and sealed Skaar's amp away.

He snuck attacked Bill in the back of the head with his board. Before the board hit Surfer was physically being dominated by Bill. An indestructible board hitting you in the back of the head at light can take a lot out of you... no matter how durable you are.

KuRuPT Thanosi
not to be mean, but it seems like you don't know about many characters on the list.

TheLordofMurder
Interesting thread; very good one actually... thumb up

I gotta think this over; even though Thanos doesnt have some of the strength feats under his belt that some of these characters do, I believe he is portrayed as being stronger than them...

How much stronger? I gotta think about this for a while...

TheLordofMurder
I'm not yet ready to place numbers, but "average everyday" Thanos should be stronger than "average everyday" everyone else on this list except Tyrant...

Thanos should be stronger than a non-enraged Hulk, but Hulk should eventually overtake him once enraged sufficiently...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I'm not yet ready to place numbers, but "average everyday" Thanos should be stronger than "average everyday" everyone else on this list except Tyrant...

Thanos should be stronger than a non-enraged Hulk, but Hulk should eventually overtake him once enraged sufficiently...
Why should he be stronger?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Why should he be stronger? Because he's always been portrayed as stronger than anyone on that level every time he's faced off against any of them.

CosmicComet
1. Thor: 80
2. Glads: 75
11. WWH: 88

uhuh

h1a8
Because he's always been portrayed as stronger than anyone on that level every time he's faced off against any of them.

He never overpowered the people that matter though.
He never overpowered Thor, he never overpowered Drax, he never overpowered Gladiator, he never overpowered WWH, he never overpowered BRB, he never overpowered Sentry, he never overpowered Hercules, he never overpowered Juggernaut, etc. I can go on.

The ones he did seem to overpower are weakies. Even Namor once overpowered a stronger version of the Hulk than what Thanos did. Hell it was shown that Thor himself was physically restraining Thanos against his own will. And what top tier can't overpower Thing? He should be an insect to most top tiers.

Here is my vote:

4. Marvel=95
6. Darkseid=105
8. Black Adam=95
9. Orion=95
10. Dp Tyrant=105
11. Current Hulk=95 (120+ in upper limits)

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
He never overpowered the people that matter though.
He never overpowered Thor, he never overpowered Drax, he never overpowered Gladiator, he never overpowered WWH, he never overpowered BRB, he never overpowered Sentry, he never overpowered Hercules, he never overpowered Juggernaut, etc. I can go on.

The ones he did seem to overpower are weakies. Even Namor once overpowered a stronger version of the Hulk than what Thanos did. Hell it was shown that Thor himself was physically restraining Thanos against his own will. And what top tier can't overpower Thing? He should be an insect to most top tiers.

Here is my vote:

4. Marvel=95
6. Darkseid=105
8. Black Adam=95
9. Orion=95
10. Dp Tyrant=105
11. Current Hulk=95 (120+ in upper limits) He has taken on a much more powerful team wrecking power gem wielding Thor. Herc is equal to Thor in strength so that's covered and so is Gladiator. Hulk was overpowered along with the Thing easily. Surfer was flat out beaten to a pulp. All of these guys are in the same strength class with some being slightly stronger than the other one.

Easily overpowering both the Thing and Hulk is pretty high end. Hulk is strong or haven't you heard ? I think it's in the respect thread not to sure. smile

BattleMage
1. Thor 90
2. Glads 110
3. Surfer 80
4. Marvel 90
5. Mangog 110
6. Darkseid 100
7. Supes 90
8. Black Adam 90
9. Orion 90
10. Dp Tyrant 120
11. Current Hulk 150
Black Adam is 100 and Marvel is 95

h1a8
He has taken on a much more powerful team wrecking power gem wielding Thor. Herc is equal to Thor in strength so that's covered and so is Gladiator. Hulk was overpowered along with the Thing easily. Surfer was flat out beaten to a pulp. All of these guys are in the same strength class with some being slightly stronger than the other one.

Easily overpowering both the Thing and Hulk is pretty high end. Hulk is strong or haven't you heard ? I think it's in the respect thread not to sure. smile

He didn't overpower the power gem Thor. Thus he didn't overpower anyone that matters. Thing is not strong when compared to these guys. It is like overpowering someone combined with an insect. Namor overpowered a stronger version of Hulk than Thanos did. I guess he is stronger than Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Overpowering Surfer doesn't mean anything since Surfer is on the lower end of the heralds in strength.

Professor Hulk is strong but not strong enough to consider as someone that matters. Lastly, arm and chest muscles combined are much stronger than neck muscles. I can smash two men's heads together who are stronger than me with ease. That wouldn't mean I'm stronger. In the same arc, we have Thor overpowering Thanos. Either that means that Thor is stronger than Professor Hulk or arm and chest muscles beat out neck muscles. Choose.

quanchi112
He didn't overpower the power gem Thor. Thus he didn't overpower anyone that matters. Thing is not strong when compared to these guys. It is like overpowering someone combined with an insect. Namor overpowered a stronger version of Hulk than Thanos did. I guess he is stronger than Thanos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Overpowering Surfer doesn't mean anything since Surfer is on the lower end of the heralds in strength.

Professor Hulk is strong but not strong enough to consider as someone that matters. Lastly, arm and chest muscles combined are much stronger than neck muscles. I can smash two men's heads together who are stronger than me with ease. That wouldn't mean I'm stronger. In the same arc, we have Thor overpowering Thanos. Either that means that Thor is stronger than Professor Hulk or arm and chest muscles beat out neck muscles. Choose. He did overpower Thor he just couldn't keep him down because he was tapping into the gem.

Namor didn't overpower both the Hulk and the Thing so I guess you don't have a point.

No, he isn't.

While two guys are coming at you no way are you overpowering both of them to clang their heads together since you're weaker than they are.

Thanos is stronger than any elite top tier based off of portrayal.

Fifthchild

Sure but as your scans showed at the end Ghost Rider took control and Hulk withstood the subsequent explosion of hellfire well enough before they briefly faced off and the Rider decided there was no case to prosecute.

I agree with this. I just disagree that the comic implied an unleashed Rider would definitely stomp Hulk or anything.

Omega Vision
uhuh
You're rating Thanos too high.

And there's really no basis for Black Adam being stronger than Superman. None at all.

Fifthchild
The Hulk that got his neck snapped was WWH!!!!! I have the book. Stop making shit up.

It wasnt WWH at that point. They explain that they introduce a toxin/drug to a wound on his neck that reverts him to a weaker form so that they can break his neck. This is clearly shown by Hulk turning grey. Within a few seconds though Hulk overcomes the toxin and the broken neck and reverts to his WWH form.

Fifthchild
Im not a huge believer in Thanos having above top tier strength. He has a few showings to his credit but others where he looks pretty close to others.

1. Thor - 90
2. Glads - 100
3. Surfer - 70-80
4. Marvel - 100 Same as Supes
5. Mangog - 150 - 200.
6. Darkseid - 100. Hes a little hard to peg.
7. Supes - 100 Maybe more.
8. Black Adam - 100 Same as Supes
9. Orion - 100 Same as Supes
10. Current Hulk - Ignoring the post Zeus weakness i would say he starts about 90, maybe even 100. Goes well up from there.

Thanos may be a little stronger relative to Thor et al than ive given him credit for here but i honestly think its something that gets blown out of proportion a lot.

Xplosive
Look, what carver9 is saying that WWH could match DP Tyrant in A pure physical fight (not that he could match him, if DP Tyrant would use all his abilities, because DP Tyrant is far more powerful than WWH). Maybe he could. Look how was he written. I think if it would come to that, that DP Tyrant would still win also in a pure physical match, but WWH not to be even a close match for him in pure physical fight,... who's to say that? Just because he is Hulk and not some cosmic power like DP Tyrant, doesn't automatically makes him bellow DP Tyrant in a pure physical strength. ''I mean he is Hulk, he doesn't stand a chance'', it doesn't work this way''. If DP Tyrant would handle WWH in a pure brawl like a toy, I wouldn't be surprised also.
Hulk who fought Zeus wasn't WWH (I don't hink WWH would fare much better actually, but that is also because of Zeus magical abilites and simply far more powerful).

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Sure but as your scans showed at the end Ghost Rider took control and Hulk withstood the subsequent explosion of hellfire well enough before they briefly faced off and the Rider decided there was no case to prosecute.

I agree with this. I just disagree that the comic implied an unleashed Rider would definitely stomp Hulk or anything.

I am a bit confused at these replies my whole point was that blaze was restraining the rider for that whole fight Carver acted like the rider was nothing to him and I was pointing out the context involved.

I dont believe anything in my post suggest that the ghost rider would stomp hulk where did you see that?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Professor Hulk is strong but not strong enough to consider as someone that matters. Lastly, arm and chest muscles combined are much stronger than neck muscles. I can smash two men's heads together who are stronger than me with ease. That wouldn't mean I'm stronger. In the same arc, we have Thor overpowering Thanos. Either that means that Thor is stronger than Professor Hulk or arm and chest muscles beat out neck muscles. Choose.

Is h1a8 talking about neck muscles again... come on buddy.. I already proved that was a pile of shit over a year ago and you conceded. Now you bring it up again?

Fifthchild
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I am a bit confused at these replies my whole point was that blaze was restraining the rider for that whole fight Carver acted like the rider was nothing to him and I was pointing out the context involved.

I dont believe anything in my post suggest that the ghost rider would stomp hulk where did you see that?

Fair enough. I guess i wanted to point out that there was a point at the end where the real GR came out and Hulk endured some Hellfire but admittedly they mostly just had a stare off. But you are right nothing in your post contradicted that. I should drink less coffee.

carver9
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Fair enough. I guess i wanted to point out that there was a point at the end where the real GR came out and Hulk endured some Hellfire but admittedly they mostly just had a stare off. But you are right nothing in your post contradicted that. I should drink less coffee.

Hulk withstood that hell fire like he was walking through a sunny day at the beach. I don't think there is a single thing GR could do to that version of Hulk outside of the Penace stare.

h1a8
Is h1a8 talking about neck muscles again... come on buddy.. I already proved that was a pile of shit over a year ago and you conceded. Now you bring it up again?

Well if the neck muscle argument is invalid then it would mean that Thor is stronger than both Professor Hulk and Thing combined. So Thanos never overpowered anyone that matters.

quanchi112
Well if the neck muscle argument is invalid then it would mean that Thor is stronger than both Professor Hulk and Thing combined. So Thanos never overpowered anyone that matters. You don't decide who matters and don't know enough to make a judgment on who is and who isn't.

Zack Fair
Hulk withstood that hell fire like he was walking through a sunny day at the beach. I don't think there is a single thing GR could do to that version of Hulk outside of the Penace stare.

I don't think anyone screams while walking down the beach. Unless the Hulk is a screamer....can't say that I'm surprised biscuits

Mindset
Hulk withstood that hell fire like he was walking through a sunny day at the beach. I don't think there is a single thing GR could do to that version of Hulk outside of the Penace stare. You are wrong.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't think anyone screams while walking down the beach. Unless the Hulk is a screamer....can't say that I'm surprised biscuits laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Simbon

Jesus christ, Carver -- why don't you just acknowledge that WWH is a weak feeb who never did anything? Think how much easier your life would be if you chose to like characters that have actually do have impressive feats, instead of making up impressive feats for the characters you do like. WWH is only on the level of Abomination, not even herald-level.

carver9
Jesus christ, Carver -- why don't you just acknowledge that WWH is a weak feeb who never did anything? Think how much easier your life would be if you chose to like characters that have actually do have impressive feats, instead of making up impressive feats for the characters you do like. WWH is only on the level of Abomination, not even herald-level.

How about you stop lowballing like you tend to have a bad habit of doing when its involving Hulk and realize that his incarnations that are weaker than WWH has given Thor hell, was beating the hell out of Genis, busted Onslaught armor like it was nothing... held a planet together while weakened, weakest incarnation destroy a meteor twice the size of Earth, has taken on the full team of Avengers and was crushing them, tanked a blast on the moon that was so powerful that it took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island and then he asked for more, took dow the fantastic four, destroyed his son that amped himself to 100 trillions of tons of power, had beyonder shocked at the amount of power he had, punched through a dimension, thunder clapped a dimension to dust, ripped secondary adamantium to pieces, taken Gladiator down, destroyed the entire team of Xmen that prepped for his arrival... took down Extremis Ironman while holding back that prepped for his arrival,, busted Sentry sh** up and then amped to level after the fight that with mere footsteps he could have destroyed the planet. Defeated Zom Strange and had Earth Defence TERRIFIED of his arrival and even had Strange thinking twice of bfring him.

By the way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Abomnation and Hulk being equals. Quit lowballing... Hulk is power personified... a physical beast. Marvel thinks this and haters resist this.

No matter how much you hate it Hulk will always be one of the strongest beings on the planet.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk is power personified... a physical beast.

Zeus might disagree.

JakeTheBank
Wrong religion.

Anyway, what is Thanos' most impressive strength feat anyway? Beating Surfer to death with his bare hands?

Hyperion Prime
How about you stop lowballing like you tend to have a bad habit of doing when its involving Hulk and realize that his incarnations that are weaker than WWH has given Thor hell, was beating the hell out of Genis, busted Onslaught armor like it was nothing... held a planet together while weakened, weakest incarnation destroy a meteor twice the size of Earth, has taken on the full team of Avengers and was crushing them, tanked a blast on the moon that was so powerful that it took a chunk out of the moon the size of Rhode Island and then he asked for more, took dow the fantastic four, destroyed his son that amped himself to 100 trillions of tons of power, had beyonder shocked at the amount of power he had, punched through a dimension, thunder clapped a dimension to dust, ripped secondary adamantium to pieces, taken Gladiator down, destroyed the entire team of Xmen that prepped for his arrival... took down Extremis Ironman while holding back that prepped for his arrival,, busted Sentry sh** up and then amped to level after the fight that with mere footsteps he could have destroyed the planet. Defeated Zom Strange and had Earth Defence TERRIFIED of his arrival and even had Strange thinking twice of bfring him.

By the way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at Abomnation and Hulk being equals. Quit lowballing... Hulk is power personified... a physical beast. Marvel thinks this and haters resist this.

No matter how much you hate it Hulk will always be one of the strongest beings on the planet.

He didn't look all that hot when his wife left him for Tyrannus in the last issue. big grin Besides he couldn't even put Tyrannus down....pitiful.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't think anyone screams while walking down the beach. Unless the Hulk is a screamer....can't say that I'm surprised biscuits

He screamed here as well. Doesn't mean anything.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/11vn2.jpg/

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus might disagree.

I don't have a problem admitting that Zeus>>Hulk. We already discussed this Rage.

Mindset
You are hilarious.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>