Cosmic Avengers VS The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Cosmic Avengers VS The Justice League

all top level avengers. no prep.

thor
sentry/void
quasar
binary
iron man
savage green hulk
red hulk
hercules
she-hulk

superman
wonder woman
batman-gl
gl-hal
flash-wally
mm-jonnz
captain atom
aquaman
captain marvel

long pig
She hulk solos.

Digi
Depends on Sentry. I want to side with DC, but meh.

Gecko4lif
iron man
savage green hulk
hercules
she-hulk

Cosmic... Since when? Baring supergod herc of course.

Batman-Prime
all top level avengers. no prep.

thor vs Superman = 50-50 (Speed vs Magic, I would tend to speed but let's be fair, 50-50)
sentry/void vs mm-jonnz = 50-50 or MM (the perfect conter to Sentry imho)
quasar vs GL Hal = Hal (a tough fight)
binary vs GL Batman = Batman stomps, seriously
iron man vs Captain Atom = CA should be Supermans equal, I think IM is smart enough to take some wins but still CA wins
savage green hulk vs Flash = seriously Forum Flash stomps, in comics though Hulk would win
red hulk vs Captain Marvel = tough one but CM would win, to fast
hercules vs Wonder Woman = I don't know current WW but someone said she is weaker, so a good match up, 50-50?
she-hulk vs Aquaman = Aquaman is very underrated, though still She-Hulk wins (he isn't an elemental anymore, right?)

Ok, to many people in this fight. I think that even in Team fights people tend to focus on duels.

I guess the JL takes a majority.

Bentley
No cosmic Avengers team shall pass having Star Fox ahah

Konton
Flash gives team 2 the edge.

She-Hulk is fodder.

Lord Feron
Pretty much depends on Sentry weather T1 takes it or not. I feel like he needs to atleast be triple teamed by the best T2 has to offer. In order for not any of the three getting ripped a new *******.

Prep-Man
JLA, but good battle

bbrem123
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Pretty much depends on Sentry weather T1 takes it or not. I feel like he needs to atleast be triple teamed by the best T2 has to offer. In order for not any of the three getting ripped a new *******.

pretty much...should switch senty/void with somebody elso

JakeTheBank
GL Batman has next to no feats, so there's no reason to suggest he'd be even half as good as Hal, let alone as good as the GL Supreme, Guy Gardner. Avengers need to replace most of the Hulks with people who can contribute more to the fight. Not to mention, JLA has superior teamwork and tactics.

As someone who is an avid Avengers fan, you're going to be extremely hard pressed to find any canon Avengers lineup capable of taking on a Big Seven centric JLA roster. Mixing and matching Avengers is still tough because they're not going to have that same sense of teamwork and tactics the JLA will have unless you state experience is equal before the match or something.

Zack Fair
How does team 1 get around Flash amping everyone's speed?

Sin I AM
iron man ....replace with Captain marvel
savage green hulk...............repace with Sersi
hercules............Replace with Moondragon/godslayer
she-hulk..............replace with Jack of Hearts

then it would be a better fight

psycho gundam
replace

"wilderness
senior member"

with

wilderness
restricted

JakeTheBank
Lol

Sin I AM
Originally posted by psycho gundam
replace

"wilderness
senior member"

with

wilderness
restricted

stop being a bully........i know uve seen those commercials

iceman24567
I <3 Bas Rutten

wildernesss
Originally posted by psycho gundam
replace

"wilderness
senior member"

with

wilderness
restricted

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't hercules at the center of chaos war?
was that not a cosmic event? Iron man was apart of numerous cosmic events like galactic storm, infinity gauntlet, etc, etc. hulk was a huge part of many cosmic storylines & the defenders were certainly a cosmic level team. she-hulk is frequently used as a joke character, so could put her anywhere.

cosmic is used loosely in reference to 4 heroes on a thread... does being a smart ass about the obvious make any contribution other than to your own ego?

wildernesss
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stop being a bully........i know uve seen those commercials

to be a bully you have to be more threatening than than the posting contribution equilavent of a 5 year old propeller hat wearing, wiffle bat weilding, snot nosed kid who just shit his pants.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stop being a bully........i know uve seen those commercials Originally posted by wildernesss
to be a bully you have to be more threatening than than the posting contribution equilavent of a 5 year old propeller hat wearing, wiffle bat weilding, snot nosed kid who just shit his pants.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2nlwieh.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.