Hal Jordan VS The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Hal Jordan VS The Void

no prep.

who wins?

Slaanesh
the void..no single high herald can take out the void..

BlackZero30x
are you just trying to find a fight that Hal Jordan would lose? im not being a d*ck it's a serious question....

wildernesss
no.... since apparently Hal Jordan is capable of beating WWH in a relatively easy fashion. WWH stalemated Sentry, & even sentry has defeated the void.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by wildernesss
no.... since apparently Hal Jordan is capable of beating WWH in a relatively easy fashion. WWH stalemated Sentry, & even sentry has defeated the void.

u think Sentry is more powerful than the Void??i think it was made clear in Siege that Void >> Sentry..Sentry is too mentally unstable..

BlackZero30x

i think hal jordan has options of beating wwh(MAINLY) bfr....that was MY entire point if you go back and read that i was saying.

as for void.....Void is way to uber powerful.....no way hal or sentry could beat him realistically

wildernesss
no, he isn't more powerful than void, but he has defeated void more than once.

Gecko4lif
so you outright admit that your own logic is stupid...

Sr J-Bieb
Sentry got double the dose of roids before Seige

wildernesss
"so you outright admit that your own logic is stupid..."

no, though you may be too stupid to follow it. I'll break it down real simple for you.

WWH>Sentry Sentry>Void sooooooo if Hal>WWH then Hal>Void

after all, hal has molecular abilities & ring imprisonment power & all that
jazz. maybe he beats void via plot device much in the same way sentry beats void. got it?

Sr J-Bieb
"so you outright admit that your own logic is stupid..."

no, though you may be too stupid to follow it. I'll break it down real simple for you.

after all, hal has molecular abilities & ring imprisonment power & all that
jazz. maybe he beats void via plot device much in the same way sentry beats void. got it? Maybe your face

Argument defeated. No retort needed, I know I won

wildernesss
I was responding to gecko, not you.

Gecko4lif

Except hulk never beat sentry. And sentry never beat void.

So...

wildernesss
"Except hulk never beat sentry. And sentry never beat void.

So..."

oh, so you didn't read the second sentry mini where he...uh...ya know...defeated void & tossed him into the sun? albeit temporary, he defeated void. period.

WWH reverted sentry back to reynolds. robert was so broken & bloody all it took was a smack from banner to KO him to the ground in a unconscious heap. banner still even has residual hulk energies. that's called a win.

kgkg
You guys know that Void is Bob's other personality right? Bob was the only capability of defeating the Void.

But ABC logic doesn't work here.

wildernesss
it was sentry, not bob, who defeated void in the second mini. he threw void into the sun. bob was a no show.

according to the second mini, Bob & Void are more closely connected than the third aspect who is sentry. the sentry is a rogue aspect of bob/void who symbolizes bob's idealized version of himself. the hero bob wishes he was.

ABC logic does work here. Hulk, sentry, void, & Hal ALL have some sort of molecular power related angle to them. either they can utilize it or resist it (as in the hulk's case). WWH is on a whole other level. so if people think Hal can defeat WWH, then gee whiz, Hal should be able to take a few wins over void given the whole picture.

Gecko4lif

ABC logic does work here. Hulk, sentry, void, & Hal ALL have some sort of molecular power related angle to them. either they can utilize it or resist it (as in the hulk's case).
No.

wildernesss
Yes. Go to the 2nd page of the Hal Jordan VS WWH thread. case closed.

Sr J-Bieb
Yes. Go to the 2nd page of the Hal Jordan VS WWH thread. case closed. ABC logic doesn't work unless I utilize it to its limits

Face closed

wildernesss
"ABC logic doesn't work unless I utilize it to its limits

Face closed"

try meditation if that bothers you

Mindset
"ABC logic doesn't work unless I utilize it to its limits

Face closed"

try meditation if that bothers you How do you not know how to quote?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mindset
How do you not know how to quote?
Requires at least the intellect of a 7 year old. You can see why it would be challenging.

quanchi112
Void smothers Hal.

wildernesss
qouted for stupidity.

I generally only qoute that which is qoute worthy. In the case of hopeless idiots like gecko, I grant qoutations marks out of the kindness of my heart. it's merely a nod saying that letters appeared on the screen, but the source & content is so (roughly 10 iq points) hopelessly stupid that it could not of come from anything but a bonobo mashing the keyboard or a rat that fell off the ceiling on the same said keyboard.

wildernesss
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void smothers Hal.

quote worthy.

not quote worthy.

now run along you rude little bonobo/rat or whatever you are & find some old cheese or something.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
so you outright admit that your own logic is stupid...

So more power = Victory?

That's why Captain America and Batman have never won fights against super powered opponents? except for that one time.......

BlackZero30x

ABC logic does work here. Hulk, sentry, void, & Hal ALL have some sort of molecular power related angle to them.

did you see what happened to MM? Void clearly has A LOT more then just "some sort of molecular power"

Batman-Prime
Hal is the best GL and I think that he has what it takes to put the Void down, though not for a majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hal is the best GL and I think that he has what it takes to put the Void down, though not for a majority. Even though no one outside himself has ever defeated the Void. LOL.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hal is the best GL and I think that he has what it takes to put the Void down, though not for a majority.

mmmmmmmmm...dont think so

JakeTheBank
Replace Hal with Guy and then you've got a fight.

Mindset
qouted for stupidity.

I generally only qoute that which is qoute worthy. In the case of hopeless idiots like gecko, I grant qoutations marks out of the kindness of my heart. it's merely a nod saying that letters appeared on the screen, but the source & content is so (roughly 10 iq points) hopelessly stupid that it could not of come from anything but a bonobo mashing the keyboard or a rat that fell off the ceiling on the same said keyboard. You're trying too hard.

cdtm
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
i think hal jordan has options of beating wwh(MAINLY) bfr....that was MY entire point if you go back and read that i was saying.

as for void.....Void is way to uber powerful.....no way hal or sentry could beat him realistically

Hell, no way Hulk should beat him, realistically.

Not if we're talking about wiping out the Molecule Man...

People seem to think Sentry = Void, when it's pretty obvious now they're two different characters.... Sentry being an uber brick, and Void virtually being a Cosmic Cube...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by cdtm
Hell, no way Hulk should beat him, realistically.

Not if we're talking about wiping out the Molecule Man...

People seem to think Sentry = Void, when it's pretty obvious now they're two different characters.... Sentry being an uber brick, and Void virtually being a Cosmic Cube...

thumb up

Endless Mike
Parallax Hal wins shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.