Duke Nukem vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This was bound to happen.

Wesker has his superhuman attributes, his Samurai Edge and the ever-deadly Lost in Nightmares super.

Duke has his stockpile of guns and his one-liners.

So aside who has the better voice (Duke's Jon St. John to Wesker's D.C. Douglas), who is the last man standing?

Nemesis X
If Duke's smart, he won't use the shrink ray. If he did, it would be impossible to step on Wesker for he would speed blitz all over the room (assuming they're fighting in a room). Still, it would be the most funniest game of cat and mouse anyone would ever see.

Duke could never catch up with Wesker even if he took steroids because Wesker's unnamed virus >>> steroids.

Duke might have a chance at harming Wesker if he can get him to walk over a laser trip mine. If that doesn't work, he automatically loses because the rest of his arsenal wouldn't do crap to Wesker since he can dodge bullets.

Tha C-Master
Duke has balls of steel.

Bullet dodging has become so common nowadays. Duke does have the devastator and the plasma nuke canon. Very powerful.

Kazenji
And also his Freeze gun.

GVSSK
Wesker destroys.

Kazenji
Duke gets him with the Freeze gun and once he's frozen pulls out his shotgun

end of thread/

Ridley_Prime
How fast is this freeze gun?

Kazenji
Well even if he does dodges it

it will only just bounce around the walls.

Ridley_Prime
Given the abnormal reflexes Wesker has, don't see what's to keep him from dodging it again if he can do it once.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Given the abnormal reflexes Wesker has, don't see what's to keep him from dodging it again if he can do it once.

Duke's boot up his ass. 313

Ridley_Prime
Wesker does a rhino charge on Duke before that ever happens.

StyleTime
Well, I know nothing about Duke. I always figured he was a badass normal type of character. Can he hang physically with Wesker? Are his gadgets/weapons super crazy?

Tha C-Master
Well he is practically immortal. He lives on ego and nothing else.

Kazenji
And takes steroids to move faster.

Snafu the Great
For us, seeing these two shades-wearing icons clash will echo in the annals of KMC game versus history.

But for them...it was Tuesday.

Tha C-Master
Lol, good post.

Sin_Volvagia
Duke drops his pants and Wesker dies instantly at the sight of his balls.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Duke drops his pants and Wesker dies instantly at the sight of his balls.

Duke may have balls of steel but they won't save him from Wesker punching or kicking the **** out of 'em. He punched through a missile's body of steel after all.

Tha C-Master
He can punch them, but it won't hurt him. Duke shrinks him and stomps on him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He can punch them, but it won't hurt him. Duke shrinks him and stomps on him.

Even if Wesker gets hit by the shrink ray, what makes you think he won't dodge Duke's foot by "teleporting"?

Tha C-Master
Shrunken enemies can't do special abilities.

Kazenji
oh and i also forgot about the expander weapon, make Wesker get fat and explode in blood and guts.

Nemesis X
Those who get shrunk can't do anything huh? Well...
Oro-4jkvE6o
Thanks Randy.

Also, the rounds fired from the shrink ray and the expander aren't as fast as bullets which means Wesker will be able to dodge them with ease.

Wesker drops a Playboy in front of Duke and fires a round from his Samurai Edge into Nukem's cranium when he walks over to pick the magazine up.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Oro-4jkvE6o
Thanks Randy.

Also, the rounds fired from the shrink ray and the expander aren't as fast as bullets which means Wesker will be able to dodge them with ease.

Wesker drops a Playboy in front of Duke and fires a round from his Samurai Edge into Nukem's cranium when he walks over to pick the magazine up. When his enemies are shrunk anyways, that's how it always was. Unless the enemies in this game do something besides run around.

Duke shrunk could access inventory or use roids to grow.

Duke just uses his plasma canon, a WMD. Wesker won't dodge that. stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
When his enemies are shrunk anyways, that's how it always was. Unless the enemies in this game do something besides run around.

Duke shrunk could access inventory or use roids to grow.

Duke just uses his plasma canon, a WMD. Wesker won't dodge that. stick out tongue

So we're just gonna ignore those aliens firing their weapons and throwing stuff at Duke in the trailer which proves that even when shrunk down, they can still do the things they did when they weren't small? 'Kay.

Wesker shrunk can still run around with his insane speed and will steal the roids from Duke before he uses 'em. After that's done, he will take the roids, return to normal size, and step on Duke.

I can't comment on that because I'm not having any luck finding any vids on YouTube showing what this plasma cannon can do.

Kazenji

Well i'm gussing it was only for the one in the 3rd game

obvisiouly when you watch the vids for the new game its different.

Tha C-Master
So we're just gonna ignore those aliens firing their weapons and throwing stuff at Duke in the trailer which proves that even when shrunk down, they can still do the things they did when they weren't small? 'Kay.

Wesker shrunk can still run around with his insane speed and will steal the roids from Duke before he uses 'em. After that's done, he will take the roids, return to normal size, and step on Duke.

I can't comment on that because I'm not having any luck finding any vids on YouTube showing what this plasma cannon can do. That's why I said unless.

I don't think they do the same damage though, we'll just have to see.

Anyways the plasma canon is like a Nuke scaled weapon. He ain't dodging it.

Kazenji
Plasma cannon?

nevermind, i looked it up it was only for the N64 version

as for weapons he also has the holy hand grenade.

Tha C-Master
That homing one? So awesome.

Frisky Dingo

That doesn't seem like the aliens are usining any "special abilities", I mean, being able to fire a weaopn and throw stuff doesn't sound special. And with a smaller body, would Wesker really be able to move as fast?

killermover
Wesker solos.

Tha C-Master
Is this because Duke "hates" women?

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
That doesn't seem like the aliens are usining any "special abilities", I mean, being able to fire a weaopn and throw stuff doesn't sound special. And with a smaller body, would Wesker really be able to move as fast? They do less damage.

crimson_2010
Wesker eats duke's shit and die literally shifty

killermover
Originally posted by crimson_2010
Wesker eats duke's shit and die literally shifty No I'm pretty sure thats the other way around.

Kazenji
Here we go..........

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by killermover
No I'm pretty sure thats the other way around. He dies and then eats his shit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.