Kurse versus Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Kurse

versus

Sentry

Slugfest. Who wins?

h1a8
Which Sentry?
He's so inconsistent that you must give us a version to discuss.

Full capacity Sentry wins though. I can't speak for others though.

Harbinger
Kurse wrecks.

Hyperion Prime
Kurse destroys him. Anyone who says different dosen't know anything about kurse.

Colossus-Big C
which sentry?

wwh sentry?
vulcan sentry?
void sentry?
classic sentry?
molecule man sentry?

JakeTheBank
Classic Sentry.

Colossus-Big C
Kurse imo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Which Sentry?
He's so inconsistent that you must give us a version to discuss.

Full capacity Sentry wins though. I can't speak for others though.

what is full capacity sentry

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
which sentry?

wwh sentry?
vulcan sentry?
void sentry?
classic sentry?
molecule man sentry?

lol sentry is the most inconsistent character ever kurse ftw

Nihilist
Kurse beats any so called version of Sentry

bbrem123
classic sentry wins

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
classic sentry wins

Based on what if I could ask?

bbrem123
when does the classic age of sentry actually end?...just so i can say the right feats

bbrem123
because he has pretty much only really fought the void in his classic self. but on the other hand the void was to much for every other hero in marvel earth

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
when does the classic age of sentry actually end?...just so i can say the right feats

Well, it's a slug fest, so that should help, hopefully. So, basically, these guys trading punches until one of them drops. As far as I know, most of KMC views "classic" Sentry as anything firmly depicting Sentry as Sentry, so no Void or Voidtry feats. I would say he stops being "classic" Sentry midway through Dark Avengers or so.

bbrem123
woo didnt see the slug fest part

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, it's a slug fest, so that should help, hopefully. So, basically, these guys trading punches until one of them drops. As far as I know, most of KMC views "classic" Sentry as anything firmly depicting Sentry as Sentry, so no Void or Voidtry feats. I would say he stops being "classic" Sentry midway through Dark Avengers or so.

hmm this is a tough one then...cuz most of the time when he slugs it out he is influenced by the void in some way...ultron fight comes to mind the most for me...sentry doesnt have hand to hand feats to match kurse imo...with out some type of void influence

Omega Vision
Kurse

SevenShackles
totally a win for Kurse.

tkitna
Kurse wins

h1a8
The only Sentry I see winning is Genis and Terrax Sentry. Other that that Kurse wins.

zopzop
Kurse wrecks him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.