Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos is a crossover RPG by Bandai Namco, based on the visual combat books Queen's Blade.

It features female characters from different fighting games (like Mai from Fatal Fury, Lili from Tekken, Dizzy from Guilty Gear, Cham Cham from Samurai Showdown and more), as well as original characters made for the series.

3snwcDt3m7E

This will be released in two months...only in Japan.

RE: Blaxican
Ooh boy, generic weeboo garbage!

To each his own, but I'm not impressed.

Phanteros
*sees crossover rpg fighter*

*leaves thread*

NemeBro
You only just barely caught my attention with Dizzy and Guilty Gear.

But looking at the game, it looks pretty meh. At best it looks like it could be used as a masturbatory aid. So much fanservice packed in a three minute trailer.

Scythe
Wait, we're not gettin' this done in English? FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro

But looking at the game, it looks pretty meh. At best it looks like it could be used as a masturbatory aid. So much fanservice packed in a three minute trailer.

Well it is Queen's Blade. Thats pretty much what the series is about.

Scythe
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well it is Queen's Blade. Thats pretty much what the series is about.

God bless it.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by NemeBro

If that didn't catch much of your attention, it'll also have Noel from BlazBlue.

NemeBro
Hm.

Noel fanservice.

Mmm.

Scythe
The plot thickens, or at least something does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.