Thorverine vs. Silver Spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Thor fused with Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer fused with Spider-Man

All of their powers and abilities stack

Thorverine has no Mjolnir, but his claws are a mix of adamantium and Uru that have all of the powers of Mjolnir

Silver Spider has unlimited webbing that is infused with Power Cosmic

Gecko4lif
So your weakening thor and making surfer retarded...

I am disappoint mike

Endless Mike
Neither of those things is true

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Neither of those things is true
Thor and wolverine. Thats like Goku and satan fusing. It is just wrong mike sad

Your also taking away thor's hammer throw which is one of his more effective attacks as well as the gravity bomb

And your giving spider sense to surfer who already has a better version of it as well as webbing which makes 0 difference at the level of fighting he is accustomed to. Unless it is massively FTL webbing in which case there might be some use to it

Endless Mike
It has PC in it, what do you think?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It has PC in it, what do you think?
So? That dont mean shit. Ares is a god Same a Zeus or Heracles or Athena and look at the massive gap in power.

Having Pc in it just means it is stronger than regular webbing. And not even unbreakable. Just stronger.

Parmaniac
If anything Thors stack is better cause Wolverines HF actually gives Thor something, same for the indestructible bones. What's the deal with Spidey? Surfer can now stick to walls? In space?!? The only advantage would be Parkers creative mind in combo with the PC.

janus77
Silver Spider for the win, every time.

Pete + PC + Norrin's superior Zenn-La science = Phenomenal Constructs of Pure Coolness yes

also, more jokes less melancholy and misgivings.

simply having a 60% reduction in the amount of monologing that Surfer does, would be equivalent to a huge power up for him in this battle.

SS uses Thorverine's adamantium skeleton as a means to control him, ala Magneto and Wolverine.

Watch as SS makes Thorverine walk like an egyptian, make masturbation gestures and shake his booty ... utter humiliation FTW!

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Spider is more like a weaker version of Silver Surfer.

I don't see the point of the webbing when he can conjure laser beams from his hands.

Nice idea, though. Had a good chuckle or two.

ares834
Not sure what Spiderman adds to the Silver Surfer... But Wolverine's healing factor and claws are very helpful with Thor. Thorverine wins.

Lord Feron
I think Surfer's combat effectiveness is increased. Not only is he ridiculously fast now he is ridiculously agile.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I think Surfer's combat effectiveness is increased. Not only is he ridiculously fast now he is ridiculously agile.
no expression

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
no expression

Endless Mike
He has spider sense and webbing which can move at the speed of his other attacks and is strong enough to bind Herald levelers and such

Igniz
This is a hard one.Thorverine would have the advantage of fighting skills and fighting experience coupled with Thor's powers.On the other hand, Silver Spider would have the agility and science geek intelligence and power cosmic.Can I go for a stalemate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.