Thanos Vs Team Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Thanos

vs

Apocalypse
Exodus
Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Stryfe

Sin I AM
how does he fair against mental attacks

bbrem123
he usually does the mind attacks...they dont really have a chance here

celestialdemon
Team doesn't stand a chance.

Sin I AM
thats wh t i figured since he can pawn his daughter

inimalist
ya, the only chance would be a fast mental attack from exodus/sinister/apoc/stryfe, which is arguably more than thanos has faced in the past (these are some of marvels highest level psychics), with mags shields up... but I'm pessimistic that would be effective... with prep sinister/poc might come up wih something...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by inimalist
with prep sinister/poc might come up wih something...

like a new "how to get thwarted for the nth time and be forced to commit suicide" scheme?

stick out tongue

inimalist
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
like a new "how to get thwarted for the nth time and be forced to commit suicide" scheme?

stick out tongue

that's exactly the type of forward thinking we need on this operation!

~The Wickerman~
that's exactly the type of forward thinking we need on this operation!

stick out tongue

Sorry, I just can't take any Apocalypse-related team seriously. laughing out loud

rotiart
ya, the only chance would be a fast mental attack from exodus/sinister/apoc/stryfe, which is arguably more than thanos has faced in the past (these are some of marvels highest level psychics), with mags shields up... but I'm pessimistic that would be effective... with prep sinister/poc might come up wih something...

Like the combined attack from the dog Cosmos, Moondragon, people whose feats are right up there with the best and at full strength thanos shrugged them off?

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos is the superior mutant compared to these guys

janus77
Thanos wins. don't see much of a challenge there. I'd bet on Surfer beating that team more often than not, nevermind Thanos.

inimalist
Originally posted by rotiart
Like the combined attack from the dog Cosmos, Moondragon, people whose feats are right up there with the best and at full strength thanos shrugged them off?

indeed, facing four such psychics (3 and a half maybe, lol) at once might be the strongest psy assault I've heard of thanos facing... and it stands as their best chance, while mags does shields/interference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.