Lobo vs Hank vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr.Armando
all out brawl(no superspeed)

PIS,CIS OFF, KILL is ON

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Mr.Armando
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins. Hank has realy good regeneration and his organics are not limited like oganic superman, can Hulk put hank down for good?

Zack Fair
WWH rips Hank's heart/node/powersource out.

End Game.

Stupid as it may be.

Mr.Armando
Originally posted by Zack Fair
WWH rips Hank's heart/node/powersource out. Henk does NOT need a powersource to "live" he was just a head and was all good, did you see how he just apear out of nowere from boodikka?

Edit: all he needs its some tech and some orgaics(not even kryptonian) just like when he was on apokolips

cdtm
WWH vs Lobo would probably go something like WWH vs Juggernaut.

At his higher ends, we're talking about someone who tanked Despero's punches. In the same story where he tears apart the JLA including MM and Powergirl, Lobo takes Despero's best punches, recovers an instant later without any visible damage while cracking jokes about how he's working up a sweat, and manages to knock Despero off his feet with a counter attack (Granted, all it did was annoy Despero, but still...)

And when Superman had his "Kryptonite X" upgrade and didn't realize how much stronger he'd become, he knocks Lobo into orbit, which leads to Lobo thinking to himself how Superman must have been working out... Which, in itself also proves Lobo wasn't stunned or rattled from the attack.

There's similar through his history (Along with low end showings, like Superman possessed by Eclipso knocking him out, twice. Everyone likes to bring up his low end stuff, while ignoring his better showings..)

With that said, I'm not sure Lobo can actually beat WWH... But I also don't think WWH can beat Lobo, if he's not being written down.

So, stalemate.

No idea how Hank does in this. He's been knocked out by Superman in Trial of Superman, but that could well be a low end showing for him...

iceman24567
I would say Lobo or Hulk here Hank would win if he had his speed

Parmaniac
Lobo, Looney Toon powers FTW!

Lord_Talron
wwh aint gonna be able to do shit to lobo but theres no way lobo can top wwh

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
I would say Hulk
thumb up

Prep-Man
Lobo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.