Bane vs... Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
who wins.............at their best?

StiltmanFTW
At their best?

Parker webs him up sad Bane mutated in Secret Six though I think, so he might be strong enough to break free.

BUSTER1
Parker destroys him

StiltmanFTW
Bane took a punch from Superbat, Pete breaks his hands on him biscuits

Parmaniac
At his best can mean almost everything in Parkers case, Uni Power Spider-man? Invisbilbe and unhearable suit? The other upgarde?

BUSTER1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bane took a punch from Superbat, Pete breaks his hands on him biscuits

He doesn't break his hands on Hulk, so that doesn't happen. Parker ftw.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
At his best can mean almost everything in Parkers case, Uni Power Spider-man? Invisbilbe and unhearable suit? The other upgarde?

no regular old spiderman, just fighting to the best of his abilities... i hate the uni-power crap. Currently he's lost his SS but i'll give it to him for this match...and this is bane at his strongest

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
He doesn't break his hands on Hulk, so that doesn't happen. Parker ftw.

I wasn't serious.

BUSTER1
I wasn't serious.

Yes you were-you hate Parker so much you expect to see him break his hands punching J.Jonah Jameson
cool smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Yes you were-you hate Parker so much you expect to see him break his hands punching J.Jonah Jameson
cool smile

That's exactly what would happen, yeah.

Then Jameson beats the crap out of the bugboy!

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4679/06092010227860780.jpg

Parmaniac
Jameson is easily trans though.

StiltmanFTW
True. Wolverine needed prep and Iceman's help to take him down.

Parmaniac
True. Wolverine needed prep and Pre-Retcon Beyonders help to take him down. fixed

If that doesn't help the PR Beyonder calls Aunt May.

Juk3n
Not even a contest, average Pete would stomp Bane at his best.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juk3n
Not even a contest, average Pete would stomp Bane at his best.

thumb up

cdtm
Spidey stomps.

I can see Bane w venom giving problems to Spidey back when he was Kingpins whipping boy, though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Spidey stomps.

I can see Bane w venom giving problems to Spidey back when he was Kingpins whipping boy, though.

stomps? how does Spiderman fair against adequate MA'ers?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stomps? how does Spiderman fair against adequate MA'ers?

He gets raped most of the time.

Steel Serpent actually laughed him off and said that with an ally like Spiderman Iron Fist and his supporting cast have little need for enemies.

Silver Samurai made it a habit to shitstomp Spidey and manhandle him when his woman's around.

Then you have his fights with Shang-Chi, Wolverine, Cap, Punisher...

Sin I AM

Steel Serpent actually laughed him off and said that with an ally like Spiderman Iron Fist and his supporting cast have little need for enemies.

Silver Samurai made it a habit to shitstomp Spidey and manhandle him when his woman's around.

Then you have his fights with Shang-Chi, Wolverine, Cap, Punisher...

hmmmmm....exactly, yet we have people saying he stomps, i know this is a forum battle and all but im curious how some believe he can win them all

Mindset
Spiderman stomps.

Bouboumaster
Bane would have his face digged by 10 tons punches.

Sr J-Bieb
Spider-Man accidentilly kills him with the first punch

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Bane would have his face digged by 10 tons punches.

just like he does DD amirite

http://www.criticalend.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/spiderman-sad.jpg

Zack Fair

http://www.criticalend.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/spiderman-sad.jpg

Pfft nothing a change of hair style won't fix

4z75um9Nm2k

cdtm

Steel Serpent had the Iron Fist at the time, and he defeated Danny Rand (A clear peer of Spidey by feats) several times without it. And he was laughing at Spidey because his attempts at helping Iron Fist ended up just getting in his way.

But he also commented on never having been hit as hard as Spidey.

Against most other martial artists, Spidey tends to hold back a lot. The one time he didn't, he ended up crippling Sin Eater and almost killing him... So, he suffers from Supermans "world of cardboard" syndrome.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Steel Serpent had the Iron Fist at the time, and he defeated Danny Rand (A clear peer of Spidey by feats) several times without it. And he was laughing at Spidey because his attempts at helping Iron Fist ended up just getting in his way.

But he also commented on never having been hit as hard as Spidey.

Against most other martial artists, Spidey tends to hold back a lot. The one time he didn't, he ended up crippling Sin Eater and almost killing him... So, he suffers from Supermans "world of cardboard" syndrome.

He humiliated him before he absorbed IF.

True, he said that.

Many MAs hold back against him as well cool

Zack Fair
http://miketwice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hater_tots1.jpg

Juk3n
hmmmmm....exactly, yet we have people saying he stomps, i know this is a forum battle and all but im curious how some believe he can win them all

Because there is no mainstream character that is hindered by 'hold back PIS' as much as Spider-man. And at the same time the mainstream MA's get written above their pay grade MORE than any other tier. Unfortunatley for spider-man he's in the mid metas and they are usually the puchbag group when a writter wants to showcase the "skill" of a top tier MA. Hence why Spider-man can get rolled by an 18 wheeler and come back kicking, but be dazed by glancing blows from Steve Rogers. Have the twitch fibres to run at 60 mph coupled with his agility, yet be unable to keep up with Daredevil in a h2h confrontation despite his across the board stat advantage AND pre-cog. Get it?

SamZED
stomps? how does Spiderman fair against adequate MA'ers? Depends on his CIS entirely. He's had trouble fighting MA guys when he's in his usual mood, but its not the case when they piss him off. He has one-shotted Daredevil, one-shotted Bullseye, one-shoted Taskmaster, wiped the floor with Kingpin, ran circles around IF, fought an upgraded super srong super fast Shang Chi etc

So its safe to say he beats the crap outta Bane.

Many MAs hold back against him as well cool Only top tiers like Black Cat. stick out tongue

BUSTER1

He always holds back against DD, or else he'd take his head off.

Parmaniac
Then you have his fights with Punisher... lol?

ankur29
Because there is no mainstream character that is hindered by 'hold back PIS' as much as Spider-man. And at the same time the mainstream MA's get written above their pay grade MORE than any other tier. Unfortunatley for spider-man he's in the mid metas and they are usually the puchbag group when a writter wants to showcase the "skill" of a top tier MA. Hence why Spider-man can get rolled by an 18 wheeler and come back kicking, but be dazed by glancing blows from Steve Rogers. Have the twitch fibres to run at 60 mph coupled with his agility, yet be unable to keep up with Daredevil in a h2h confrontation despite his across the board stat advantage AND pre-cog. Get it?

this is so true...

spidey haters will also choose to not read this.

what your saying is absoulte logic!

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Depends on his CIS entirely. He's had trouble fighting MA guys when he's in his usual mood, but its not the case when they piss him off. He has one-shotted Daredevil, one-shotted Bullseye, one-shoted Taskmaster, wiped the floor with Kingpin, ran circles around IF, fought an upgraded super srong super fast Shang Chi etc

So its safe to say he beats the crap outta Bane.

Only top tiers like Black Cat. stick out tongue

When he was pissed off and fought Daredevil, he got pwned. Written properly, anger makes him sloppy.

lol?

Or even Jigsaw...

SamZED
When he was pissed off and fought Daredevil, he got pwned. Written properly, anger makes him sloppy.
Sometimes it does make him sloppy, there are different kinds of POed. When he needed to put DD down he did it with one lazy attack.

StiltmanFTW
Sometimes it does make him sloppy, there are different kinds of POed. When he needed to put DD down he did it with one lazy attack.

He put Murdock down. Matt couldn't go all flashy on him in public.

SamZED
He put Murdock down. Matt couldn't go all flashy on him in public. He was uncouncious. Matt was the one who threw the first hit and kept attacking after they fell off the car. Didnt look like he was too worried about his secret id at the time.

BlackZero30x
At their best?

Parker webs him up sad Bane mutated in Secret Six though I think, so he might be strong enough to break free.
top strength level?

StiltmanFTW
He was uncouncious. Matt was the one who threw the first hit and kept attacking after they fell off the car. Didnt look like he was too worried about his secret id at the time.

He wasn't doing backflip kicks or anything.

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
top strength level?

I'm not reading SS, so I don't know if that incarnation is stronger than Venom Bane.

SamZED
He wasn't doing backflip kicks or anything.
That's cause he's no Chuck Norris.

StiltmanFTW
That's cause he's no Chuck Norris.

Chuck does roundhouse kicks. Big difference.

Remember when DD temporarily incapacitated Spider with his cable? Classic cool

Kid Kurdy
He put Murdock down. Matt couldn't go all flashy on him in public.
Neither could Parker.

SamZED
Chuck does roundhouse kicks. Big difference.

Remember when DD temporarily incapacitated Spider with his cable? Classic cool Are you implying that Chuck can't do a backflip kick?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Neither could Parker.

In that kind of confrontation Matt was more hindered, though.

--
Matthew putting Parker in his place cool

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14ov.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23rm.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36sa.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49ir.jpg

Are you implying that Chuck can't do a backflip kick?

Sure he can, but unlike RK he doesn't have BK skill maxed out stick out tongue

Sin I AM

ok so lemme get this straight. The majority of spidermans fights against MA's he loses, right. Unless he "gets serious" and he one-shots them. So couldnt i use the same argument that his wins are pis, since the norm has him getting curbstomped?

SamZED
In that kind of confrontation Matt was more hindered, though.

--
Matthew putting Parker in his place cool
Dont make excuses for Matt, he attaked a guy in midair while they both were falling from a speeding car, got up like nothing happened and went for another attack. Not the best way to hide your "helpless blind lawyer" identity. Spider-man got tired of playing around and oneshotted him. End of story. cool

Now I admit there was one embarassing showing where Daredevil completely humiliated Spider-man in a fight. The one where Parker got a drop on him but Matt hit him in the throat and impaled him on a sword. Oh wait... evil face

ok so lemme get this straight. The majority of spidermans fights against MA's he loses, right. Unless he "gets serious" and he one-shots them. So couldnt i use the same argument that his wins are pis, since the norm has him getting curbstomped? Its not a norm. Was never a norm and even if it was it still wouldnt make it PIS, it'd be CIS.

Sin I AM

Its not a norm. Was never a norm and even if it was it still wouldnt make it PIS, it'd be CIS.

ITS NOT?

StiltmanFTW
Dont make excuses for Matt, he attaked a guy in midair while they both were falling from a speeding car, got up like nothing happened and went for another attack. Not the best way to hide your "helpless blind lawyer" identity. Spider-man got tired of playing around and oneshotted him. End of story. cool

Now I admit there was one embarassing showing where Daredevil completely humiliated Spider-man in a fight. The one where Parker got a drop on him but Matt hit him in the throat and impaled him on a sword. Oh wait... evil face

Its not a norm. Was never a norm and even if it was it still wouldnt make it PIS, it'd be CIS.

Okay, that changes things. Remembered that fight vaguely. But you gotta realize that Samurai one-shot is just as legitimate if not more so ermm

Or when he smacked him and trapped under that pillar? big grin

How many times Silver Sable kicked his ass? Asking outta curiosity.

ITS NOT?

Sam's from Spider Camp stick out tongue

SamZED
ITS NOT? Nah, its one of few KMC myths. Usually he does fine with some exceptions.

SamZED
Okay, that changes things. Remembered that fight vaguely. But you gotta realize that Samurai one-shot is just as legitimate if not more so ermm

Or when he smacked him and trapped under that pillar? big grin

How many times Silver Sable kicked his ass? Asking outta curiosity.
Wait, what does Samurai has to do with it? confused

No fair he was upgraded. miffed

Sable.. honestly dont even recall them fighting. Usually they team up. Maybe they did but dont remember.

Sam's from Spider Camp stick out tongue Im a member of "the Wolverine and Spider-man are best friends forever" camp so there. stick out tongue

Sin I AM
So Parker should be able to beat pretty much any street level MA from Bats to Cap and everyone in between 10/10

Parmaniac
Im a member of "the Wolverine and Spider-man are best friends forever" camp so there. stick out tongue They're now blood brothers.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, its one of few KMC myths. Usually he does fine with some exceptions.

One of KMC myths that accidentally happens to exist on other boards as well smilie

Wait, what does Samurai has to do with it? confused

No fair he was upgraded. miffed

Sable.. honestly dont even recall them fighting. Usually they team up. Maybe they did but dont remember.

Both you and me were making excuses not to accept the one-shot, because, well, it was a one-shot stick out tongue That is a pretty embarrassing showing.

He was upgraded, yes, but Spidey blindsided him tongue_smilie

I bet they did. Gotta look for it someday.

Im a member of "the Wolverine and Spider-man are best friends forever" camp so there. stick out tongue

Blood brothers... sick

SamZED
So Parker should be able to beat pretty much any street level MA from Bats to Cap and everyone in between 10/10 Well, I cant speak for everyone but imo yeah. If no gadgets/PIS/CIS Spider-man should be able to beat them. He's got the speed advantage ans strength to kill them with maximum a couple of shots.

They're now blood brothers. yes And its awesome!

One of KMC myths that accidentally happens to exist on other boards as well smilie Yeah and I bet I know who's responsible.miffed

Both you and me were making excuses not to accept the one-shot, because, well, it was a one-shot stick out tongue That is a pretty embarrassing showing.
Mine was a bfr. Big difference.miffed

I bet they did. Gotta look for it someday.
PM me if you do.

Blood brothers... sick Relax. Maybe it was all an evil plan. Logan slept with a 100 hos and then performed the blood ritual to give Parker aids.

Parmaniac
Next Spider-man issue: ANTI VENOM!!!

StiltmanFTW
Yeah and I bet I know who's responsible.miffed

Mine was a bfr. Big difference.miffed

PM me if you do.

Relax. Maybe it was all an evil plan. Logan slept with a 100 hos and then performed the blood ritual to give Parker aids.

Nah, I just stick to KMC stick out tongue

BFR and a flash KO/incapacitation... valid win.

Will do.

laughing So malicious...

Wolverine recently got aids and 100 different diseases courtesy of Contagion, by the way.

Next Spider-man issue: ANTI VENOM!!!

He heals Spidey from his radioactive blood, too. Then the book gets canceled and everyone is happy.

SamZED
Nah, I just stick to KMC stick out tongue

BFR and a flash KO/incapacitation... valid win. Good to know that the time Logan got punched through a window by Spider-man is a "valid win" in your book.stick out tongue

laughing So malicious...

Wolverine recently got aids and 100 different diseases courtesy of Contagion, by the way. I know, read it. Hated the book at first but once you get past 2d issue it gets better.

He heals Spidey from his radioactive blood, too. Then the book gets canceled and everyone is happy. laughing
Im actually more interested in Mr Negative's return.

StiltmanFTW
Good to know that the time Logan got punched through a window by Spider-man is a "valid win" in your book.stick out tongue

Didn't notice him throwing a punch and Parker dodging it and counter-attacking. Damn it. Okay then, that's a valid win stick out tongue

I know, read it. Hated the book at first but once you get past 2d issue it gets better.

QFT.

laughing
Im actually more interested in Mr Negative's return.

White Venom ain't the same, huh?

StiltmanFTW
Oh and technically it's not a bfr when you make your way back to the battlefield under your own power.

leonidas

clapping

Parmaniac
Im actually more interested in Mr Negative's return. Yeah since he ***** slapped Spidey through 2 buildings I'm interested in the character.

Have you seen the Pic where Anti Venom is laying on the ground in front of Mr. negative? If yes do oyu know where it's from?

BUSTER1
Back to the topic at hand-without PIS Bane gets battered.

SamZED
Didn't notice him throwing a punch and Parker dodging it and counter-attacking. Damn it. Okay then, that's a valid win stick out tongue
smokin'

White Venom ain't the same, huh? Dont get me wrong, normally I do hate white people stick out tongue but its not the color that bothers me. The whole idea of Anti-something.. an ok idea for 2 issues max.

Yeah since he ***** slapped Spidey through 2 buildings I'm interested in the character.

Have you seen the Pic where Anti Venom is laying on the ground in front of Mr. negative? If yes do oyu know where it's from? Yea, ive seen it. You wont find it, pretty sure its a sneak peak of what's supposed to happen in ASM. But its definitely getting into Negative's respect thread.

StiltmanFTW
Dont get me wrong, normally I do hate white people stick out tongue but its not the color that bothers me. The whole idea of Anti-something.. an ok idea for 2 issues max.

I'd agree with you, but I just remembered Anti-Spawn, he was pretty awesome. Later he simply changed his name to Redeemer laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Anti Venom is really hard to write with his "no weaknesses" and curing touch/aura you have 2 options, first to drastically limit his appereances or pull his potential down and let him job.

Bentley
Bane is one overrated character, Peter steamrolls him even considering his low feats.

ankur29
ok so lemme get this straight. The majority of spidermans fights against MA's he loses, right. Unless he "gets serious" and he one-shots them. So couldnt i use the same argument that his wins are pis, since the norm has him getting curbstomped?

let me ask you a question.

Does it make sense to you that someone who is officially billed as a 10 tonner (2000 lbs x10 = 20,000 lbs ; but we all know peter is a regular a 20 tonner regardless of past upgrades) doesn't break a athlete human's jaw/rib with a punch???

obviously it makes no sense but i accept that because it is a comic and the regular guys are not wanted to die they make Spider man look like PISS and downplay his advantages to make it seem more fair

thus in a forum fight he should one shot these normal types.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by ankur29
let me ask you a question.

Does it make sense to you that someone who is officially billed as a 10 tonner (2000 lbs x10 = 20,000 lbs ; but we all know peter is a regular a 20 tonner regardless of past upgrades) doesn't break a athlete human's jaw/rib with a punch???

obviously it makes no sense but i accept that because it is a comic and the regular guys are not wanted to die they make Spider man look like PISS and downplay his advantages to make it seem more fair

thus in a forum fight he should one shot these normal types.

thumb up Bane is toast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.