Venom vs. Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
no bloodlust, however Venom is on the verse or the 2-day mark and is losing control. Current Angel. CIS is on.

Inside MSG (Madison Square Garden)

illadelph12
Which Angel? Warren Worthington or the vampire?

Trackz
Originally posted by illadelph12
Which Angel? Warren Worthington or the vampire? Warren, my bad

StiltmanFTW
And which Venom?

Sr J-Bieb
And which Madison Square Garden?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
If its Eddie....Venom
If its Flash.....toss-up
If its Gargan...Warren

If its vamp Angel, everyone wins

Trackz
I thought current versions were assumed, plus I referenced something that only current Flash Thompson venom has had to deal with (as far as I know)

But yea, current versions of both characters.

basically both Flash and Warren are trying to beat each other whiel holding their more powerful versions from killing the other.

who cracks first, who benefits from surrendering to their bloodlusted versions (Full-on Venom/ArchAngel)

Also standard gear for Flash

StiltmanFTW
Haven't picked up new Venom series yet. It's good?

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't picked up new Venom series yet. It's good?
Just checked it out today, it's decent. I don't really care for the villains in it (Hob-Goblin and Kraven the Hunter) but Remender makes it entertaining. It would also give you more of a reason to hate spiderman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
Just checked it out today, it's decent. I don't really care for the villains in it (Hob-Goblin and Kraven the Hunter) but Remender makes it entertaining. It would also give you more of a reason to hate spiderman.

eek! Must check it out soon.

Tony Moore on the art?

SquallX
For a second there i taught it was Vamp Angel, and when i found out it wasn't Vamp Angel i became sad, then i cheer right back up, because Venom's a cool character, and he doesn't the rape.

And yes, Vamp Angel does rape, even with Carnage, and Spidy as back up. smokin'

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
eek! Must check it out soon.

Tony Moore on the art? haha, yea. x-force is still Remender's best work in my opinion though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.