Odin vs Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
Two matchups, both are at their best in both matchups

1: In a random spot in the Spawniverse. Maybe a 50 floor... 25 floor building actually in a highly populated area with humans of many different colors looking on from the streets and buildings. These humans would range from african american, to chinese, to aryan, to mexican. They add nothing to the fight but they do create a human rainbow when they all get together. Neat effect.

2: In Asgard with Asgardians looking on. No interference from them and Heimdall is white.

NO BFR...
NO PREP???
WHO WINS!!!!

Colossus-Big C
Legion Stomps

"Id"
The True Legion wipes him out from reality.

psycho gundam
shots fired

"Id"
Odin kneels, and mutters his last prayer before his Mutant God.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by "Id"
Rage! Get your happy-hammer loving-ass in here.

"Id"
Legion lectures Odin on what it means to be Omega Level, with a fine demonstration on how to manipulate time. Taking note, Odin than proceeds to gauge his other eye out.

Prep-Man
has legion faced anyone in odins league?

psycho gundam
he was making time his bytch in legion quest

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam he was making time his bytch in legion quest

cant odin do the same?

tkitna
Yeah, I realize Legion is a huge matter manipulator and so forth, but i'm not certain this is a give me for him. Odin seems to be able to replicate a lot of his feats.

"Id"
I had no idea Odin had the capacity to warp the mess out of reality 616.

Harbinger
Yeah, Odin.

shokosugi
Odin is an old man and a fooooool

--Chris Hemsworth

tkitna
Originally posted by "Id"
I had no idea Odin had the capacity to warp the mess out of reality 616.

I dont know. He's created worlds and so forth so its probably in his power set. I cant argue about it though as I dont know enough about Odin.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Odin is an old man and a fooooool

--Chris Hemsworth lol

"Id"

KingD19
David was seen using it at the end of AoX and casually created a microverse.

cdtm
Black Heimdall runs in and kills all of them through sheer awesomeness.

"Id"
Originally posted by KingD19
David was seen using it at the end of AoX and casually created a microverse. Yes the Fake persona absorbed the personality that controls the ability to warp the reality. Therefore the Fake Persona (Current Legion), can still accesses that ability. However recently he showed utter distrust in using that ability, and is currently relying on his wrist band to accesses one of his thousands mutant abilities.

One must consider the following, since CIS is still in effect to a certain degree.

KingD19
Well considerin he's showed insane abilities already, and likely has hundreds more even more powerful than his standards. Like that alien personality flew through the core of a star and absorbed the heat from it, causing it to implode or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.