Bane Vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. pure hth fight.
2. both get a knife.

vansonbee
I believe Bane would win, due to strength and his H2H skills should be the same level as Franks.

Omega Vision
Bane breaks him.

Starscream M
frank needs some good gear to have a chance against bane

cdtm
Frank better be packing something better then a handgun. Bane's taken bullets before without even noticing it...

With a knife, he gets owned, hard.

leonidas
bane wins both.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, Bane wins both.

Bentley
Pft, Punisher has hanged with the very best, Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine etc. etc., hence, this second stringer -who by the way, got owned by Azrael, lols-, gets gutted.

cdtm
Punisher usually had something better then a knife, and when he didn't he had some pretty heavy PIS (Like his fights with Bullseye, where he starts off with an advantage, then blows it by gloating and giving Castle openings.)

And Bane since destroyed Azrael, without the venom.

Deadline
^trolling

Bentley
Who has Bane beaten who is worth his own body weight? He just crippled an exhausted Batman and proceeded to get his sh*t pushed in. He is good, don't get me wrong, but not as good as those Frank has faced.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Pft, Punisher has hanged with the very best, Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine etc. etc., hence, this second stringer -who by the way, got owned by Azrael, lols-, gets gutted. Bane beat a venom pumped Azrael in like 2 panels easily and iirc that version of venom had no drawbacks when Azrael took it. Bane wins easily in h2h

Bouboumaster
1- Bane stomp
2- Bane 9/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Deadline
^trolling

If you mean because I left some facts out, I forgot about Azrael being on Venom.

...or if you mean what I said about Punisher, it's all in your Respect thread. He did use a tranq gun against Daredevil, a gun against Spider-man, and both h2h fights against Bullseye started out with Frank on the recieving end, Bullseye stopping a moment to quip instead of pressing the advantage, and Frank leveling him.

Uriel005
Actually a knife in the right hands is probably a worse matchup than a gun for bane. Bullets can be ignored supposing they don't hit anything vital. But hamstringing somebody is a surefire way to stop someone from walking.

Lord_Talron
bane could do the same though

Bentley
Not with his inferior feats, he can't.

Prep-Man
Bane has faced beings a lot stronger than Azrael.

Bentley
Bump.

iceman24567
Bane

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Pft, Punisher has hanged with the very best, Daredevil, Captain America, Wolverine etc. etc., hence, this second stringer -who by the way, got owned by Azrael, lols-, gets gutted.

Azrael's pretty impressive. And I'll note his primary advantage when fighting, say, Matt, has been his toughness that allows him to take some bad hits and keep coming, but that's a less viable strategy against Bane.

Dizzlerx

srankmissingnin
Bane should win, he is more skilled, and has superior stats even sans Venom. Frank's superior damage soak only gets him so far. Bane takes 7-8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.