Hal Jordan VS Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Hal Jordan VS Quasar (wendell)

current Hal & Wendell. fight ends when one of them is KOed.
no bfr.

who's the winner?

Prep-Man
Been done to death.

Bouboumaster
Jordan would rape him

psycho gundam
current hal is tricky to debate with, unless you mean as a green lantern

Slaanesh
current Hal is a green lantern..and Hal takes this..

JakeTheBank
Jordan, but Quasar puts on a good show.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Slaanesh
current Hal is a green lantern..and Hal takes this.. oh right, the last page of the newest issue

cdtm
Quasar.

The man did fight with a Watcher. What's Jordan have that's even close?

JakeTheBank
Fighting Parallax-Ganthet, managing to outwill Krona with Ion, a time displaced young Hal briefly stalemated Hal as Parallax after he took the Central Battery Power, etc.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Fighting Parallax-Ganthet, managing to outwill Krona with Ion, a time displaced young Hal briefly stalemated Hal as Parallax after he took the Central Battery Power, etc.

Parallax Hal fighting himself implies holding back. Because it's himself. big grin

Outwilling Krona is good, I admit.

King Kandy
How does Hal win?

YoungGunna
Hal

"Id"

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Jordan, but Quasar puts on a good show.

this.

also, Hal pretty much solo'd Parallax when he took over Ganthet in Rebirth.........

Tazer

Mindset
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

this.

also, Hal pretty much solo'd Parallax when he took over Ganthet in Rebirth.........

Tazer Definitely don't remember it happening like that.

Tazer
Yo.

U dont remembering when Ganthet being taken over by 'llax, and when he/it went after the 4 & Kilo, how Jordan was the only 1 to fight it & not be taken over as well (since the other 4 GLs werent faring anywhere near as well)?

Tazer

rotiart
I wonder if the green lantern energies are part of the electromagnetic spectrum...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kyle trap someone in a gl ring... Dr light or dr Polaris and that person realized they could manipulate his constructs?

Tazer
Yo.

Light did it to both iirc, but that was b4 *DAT HACK!!* came up with "the emotional spectrum", so I couldnt tell ya to be honest......

Tazer

"Id"

Mindset

cdtm
Originally posted by rotiart

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kyle trap someone in a gl ring... Dr light or dr Polaris and that person realized they could manipulate his constructs?

You're thinking of Photon in JLA/Avengers.

A nice feat, but unfortunately inadmissable on boards.

Tazer

Ambient
I would love to see this in a crossover..

Against classic quasar even split..

Current incarnation Hal 7-8/10..

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Parallax Hal fighting himself implies holding back. Because it's himself. big grin

Outwilling Krona is good, I admit.

I take it back.

Older Hal wasn't trying to kill himself, obviously, but he was trying to beat him down and forcibly send him back to his own time, and in that he was failing miserably.. Younger Hal even managed to break free from a construct, and there's no reason Parallax would hold back on trapping him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.