Living Tribunal vs Full Power Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
No powers or abilities; straight hand to 2 hand combat...

Fight to the death...

Who wins?

Happy Dance

bbrem123
ooo boy

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by bbrem123
ooo boy

So who wins!?

laughing out loud

bbrem123
LT...he has a better right hook imo

Batman-Prime
LT has 3 Faces. Means, Tyrant has to ko each on and there is a good chance that if he succeeds, the first face will be ready again. So I think that LT has 3 times as good chances to win this, let's say 9/10

bbrem123
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
LT has 3 Faces. Means, Tyrant has to ko each on and there is a good chance that if he succeeds, the first face will be ready again. So I think that LT has 3 times as good chances to win this, let's say 9/10

wow...i completely over looked that...great pick up thumb up

CosmicComet

Word. 3 heads = 3 Brains to KO.

janus77
three faces, one head = three soft targets to hit = 3 x as easy to KO!

two-thirds full fat Tyrant FTW!

Harbinger
Really gotta stop with the "Let's have abstract characters go it at in a fist-fight" threads.

CosmicComet
Because they tend to do not too impressively?

uhuh

Colossus-Big C
does LT even move?

King Kandy
you know what's really funny, is that in his earliest appearances his ability to see in three directions was considered one of his "main powers", he talks about it several times.

Endless Mike
LT has the mightiest bitchslap in the omniverse

Uriel005
ummm LT... has more amp to give more oomph to his punches
and even without amp he's kind of the multiversal representative of absolute power short of the TOAA I think his fists hurt quite a bit more than Tyrant's

It's like this...

This is tyrant with all of his strength

2guns

This is LT

tomcat

rotiart
Originally posted by Uriel005
ummm LT... has more amp to give more oomph to his punches
and even without amp he's kind of the multiversal representative of absolute power short of the TOAA I think his fists hurt quite a bit more than Tyrant's

It's like this...

This is tyrant with all of his strength

2guns

This is LT

tomcat

If you throw one of those guns into the jet propulsion system... the plane crashes... guns win? big grin

rotiart
Live Free and Die Hard.... John Mcclain took on a fighter plane and won.

True Lies... Harry Tasker took on a plane by himself...

Uh.. yah... big grin

bbrem123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
does LT even move?

hes just that fast no expression

illadelph12
Isn't LT like 1000 ft tall?

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
you know what's really funny, is that in his earliest appearances his ability to see in three directions was considered one of his "main powers", he talks about it several times.

Well, it's something awesome after all.

Power Cosmic II

no, you forgot that LT can only see through Equity. The other faces have his eyes hidden by the purple cloth.

rotiart
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
no, you forgot that LT can only see through Equity. The other faces have his eyes hidden by the purple cloth.

Because one of his other faces is really stick the blind martial arts master!!

And the other is daredevil the man without fear!

Um... That and I forgot they were covered... :-P

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
no, you forgot that LT can only see through Equity. The other faces have his eyes hidden by the purple cloth. Couldnt he use heat vision to melt the purple cloth?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Couldnt he use heat vision to melt the purple cloth?

No powers or abilities; straight hand 2 hand combat!!

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.