Hercules & Ares VS The Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Hercules & Ares VS The Sentry

hercules has his nemean lion skin & mace. chaos war Ares. Sentry is stable & starts battle hovering 25 feet above them.

who wins?

~The Wickerman~
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7432645_hercsentry.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7432631_hercsentry2.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7432636_hercsentry3.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/7432641_hercsentry4.jpg

biscuits

wildernesss
nice PIS scans. current sentry could blast herc around with light projection (while hovering in the air sipping juice) for an easy win.

Nihilist
Herc schools this chump by himself AGAIN

wildernesss
Originally posted by Nihilist
Herc schools this chump by himself AGAIN

the chump who physically reverted WWH back to banner after everyone else Failed? even after ALLOWING hulk to hit him over & over...and EVEN with hulk's allies assisting him. you mean the chump who could turn hercules into a jar of farts via molecular manipulation? ya, that chump.

Bentley
Originally posted by wildernesss
nice PIS scans. current sentry could blast herc around with light projection (while hovering in the air sipping juice) for an easy win.

Current Sentry is dead 131

Nihilist
Herc wasn't even trying and he made Sentry look like Clown shoes , I see your still clinging onto that 1 matter manip feats come back when he actually uses it again

You act like Sentry fighting WWH to a standstill was impressive, Hulk only went around beating on meta humans and when he faced any decent opposition he struggled

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nihilist
Herc wasn't even trying and he made Sentry look like Clown shoes , I see your still clinging onto that 1 matter manip feats come back when he actually uses it again

You act like Sentry fighting WWH to a standstill was impressive, Hulk only went around beating on meta humans and when he faced any decent opposition he struggled hulk beat both herc and ares too dood

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Starscream M
hulk beat both herc and ares too dood

Actually Herc let him beat him. biscuits

Nihilist
Hulk beat Herc because Hercc let Hulk beat on him and didn't want to fight him, which is fact as its stated on panel. Banner also said Herc had a chance of stopping WWH if he had fought back.

Go read somw more other than just the main WWH arc itself

YoungGunna
Sentry

bbrem123
so basically it is classic sentry?...if so he wins this easy

JakeTheBank
Hercules shatters Sentry's junk again.

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hercules shatters Sentry's junk again.

unstable sentry is a chump...to bad he is stable here...and has a huge speed advantage

Hyperion Prime
Hercules and Ares beat him, but Hercules dosen't need Ares to beat him. Sentry is weak ass stuff. I wish the character would have never cursed the pages of Mighty Marvel.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
unstable sentry is a chump...to bad he is stable here...and has a huge speed advantage

Sentry was unstable when Hercules punked him out? Seemed (mostly) sane to me.

Hercules has a huge durability, striking damage, and overall better character advantage. wink

bbrem123
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Hercules and Ares beat him, but Hercules dosen't need Ares to beat him. Sentry is weak ass stuff. I wish the character would have never cursed the pages of Mighty Marvel.

dislike for him sure does make him lose this fight pretty bad...crazy how u influence comic heroes powers so much!

bbrem123
Sentry was unstable when Hercules punked him out? Seemed (mostly) sane to me.

Hercules has a huge durability, striking damage, and overall better character advantage. wink

yes all of dark avengers he was unstable...and all herc did was kick him in the nuts...not so much a win lol

JakeTheBank
yes all of dark avengers he was unstable...and all herc did was kick him in the nuts...not so much a win lol

At the very least, it was a moral victory for the Prince of Power.

bbrem123

i wouldnt mind calling that a ko...cuz it sure as hell would ko me for awhile

Hyperion Prime
dislike for him sure does make him lose this fight pretty bad...crazy how u influence comic heroes powers so much!

Hey it is what it is. I pull no punches!!!! wink

Bouboumaster
Herc bring Sentry to school again. He soloes

YoungGunna
Are you kidding me all a moral victory? Sentry told him that he don't want to fight with him and Herc tried to BFR him 3 times. Last, throwing Venom on him. Few seconds later Sentry was holding big ship in one hand.
Sentry could of easily speedblitz Herc although I do like Herc better he did nothing moral in that battle

Sentry ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.