Ares Vs Sentry Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no molecular manipulation or super speed
ares becomes sentry level strength

considering how ares dug his axe deep within sentry with his normal strength (albeit its made of adamantium), imo he stomps

JakeTheBank
Sentry at this point was still regenerating and coming back from death, so Ares could maybe when a technical forum victory if he "kills" Sentry long enough to count.

quanchi112
Sentry still stomps.

bbrem123
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry still stomps.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no molecular manipulation or super speed
ares becomes sentry level strength

considering how ares dug his axe deep within sentry with his normal strength (albeit its made of adamantium), imo he stomps
whats to stop sentry from speed blizting Ares?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
whats to stop sentry from speed blizting Ares?

You're kidding right?

JakeTheBank
No super speed, as stated in the OP.

Nihilist
So this isnt a proper rematch then, another quality Big C thread thumb up

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No super speed, as stated in the OP.
dident notice the super speed portion of the OP.

does that also mean reflexes as well?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
dident notice the super speed portion of the OP.

does that also mean reflexes as well?

I imagine so as his speed governs his reflexes to a great degree.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Martian_mind
You're kidding right?
naw it was serous. I just did not read the whole OP because frankly it colossus thread........

Sin I AM
it wasnt his strength or speed that was the issue, it was his durability....fyi

bbrem123
sentry aoe's the place roasting ares

Hyperion Prime
Sentry kills him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sin I AM
it wasnt his strength or speed that was the issue, it was his durability....fyi no it wasnt, every time ares connected he damaged sentry.....

the ninjak
If you take away Sentry's speed and matter manip he's just a floating blond dude.

vansonbee
This time Sentry tears Ares from the bottom up~

Crotch position

Lord Feron
If Durability has increased for Ares I think it will go down similar to the Herc fight but Sentry would be Cut DEEP but imo win eventually.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry still stomps.

It depends actually.

If like me, you consider that Sentry had no real matter manipulation and just "seemed like it", then you're right. If you think that his powers were matter manipulation as he said in Dark Avengers, his regenerating abilities would be considered matter manip, hence, he can't regenerate here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
It depends actually.

If like me, you consider that Sentry had no real matter manipulation and just "seemed like it", then you're right. If you think that his powers were matter manipulation as he said in Dark Avengers, his regenerating abilities would be considered matter manip, hence, he can't regenerate here. No, it doesn't depend. he does possess matter manipulation since he used it on panel more than once. He didn't need to regenerate against ares to easily kill him. The guy is simply too powerful at his best for any elite top tier.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no it wasnt, every time ares connected he damaged sentry.....

im refererring to Ares.......the ONLY reason Sentry was able to do what he did is because he has shite durability. Any Class 100 should be able toreplicate the feat.

Colossus-Big C
i highly doubt thor or herc can physically do that to ares

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
im refererring to Ares.......the ONLY reason Sentry was able to do what he did is because he has shite durability. Any Class 100 should be able toreplicate the feat. So you have no proof and just say they can despite them having faced off against Ares and never doing anything even close to ripping him in half.

Zack Fair
Nevermind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.