Super intelligence for a week!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
What would you do if you had super intelligence (combo: Stark/Reed) for a week in this (our) universe?

Endless Mike
Build a machine to permanently keep my intelligence at that level.

Then build a robot girlfriend. shifty

Scoobless
Develop some computer software that would make me the next Bill Gates.

.........then the robot gf thing (wonder if my carbon based gf would be angry or horny at the prospect of a swiss army sex toy)

big grin

Mindset
Cure any major diseases.

Clone myself.

Have sex with my clone.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Then build a robot girlfriend. shifty

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110221191204/mahousenseinegima/images/thumb/f/f1/Mahou_sensei_negima_311_008_5bcd1f3f.jpg/228px-Mahou_sensei_negima_311_008_5bcd1f3f.jpg

Freak.

the ninjak
Become the High Evolutionary. Break the stock market.

Turn everyone on the planet into mutants. Forcing everybody to become individuals may result in tribe mentality, rascism and religious conflict being eliminated.

A 1000 babe harem on my moonbase.

A kickass Bleeding Edge level armor. Plus engineer a near limitless army of mecha soldiers to enforce my laws.

Finally evolve myself into a being who can enter a higher level of conscious so I can leave my people behind and unite with the source of the universe and become a warrior angel. Protecting this universe from outer threats.

rotiart
The answer is Gundam.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by the ninjak

Turn everyone on the planet into mutants. Forcing everybody to become individuals may result in tribe mentality, rascism and religious conflict being eliminated.

A kickass Bleeding Edge level armor. Plus engineer a near limitless army of mecha soldiers to enforce my laws.

Finally evolve myself into a being who can enter a higher level of conscious so I can leave my people behind and unite with the source of the universe and become a warrior angel. Protecting this universe from outer threats.

These are all good things.

JakeTheBank
Become Doctor Doom irl

Scoobless

Originally posted by thanos-prime
These are all good things.

All completely unrealistic. Intelligence =/= knowledge. The time taken to research engineering and whatnot for any one of those schemes would burn up your week.

You also wouldn't have the resources to produce your desired results.

......... and Santa Claus isn't real.

evil face

janus77
Originally posted by Scarlet315
What would you do if you had super intelligence (combo: Stark/Reed) for a week in this (our) universe? I don't know how I would cope with such a prolonged period (a whole week!) of staggering intellectual decline. I am just grateful that this is merely a hypothetical situation yes

janus77
Originally posted by Scoobless
All completely unrealistic. Intelligence =/= knowledge. The time taken to research engineering and whatnot for any one of those schemes would burn up your week.

You also wouldn't have the resources to produce your desired results.

......... and Santa Claus isn't real.

evil face
well, given that you are talking Stark and Richards, yes I think it's feasible to both obtain the knowledge required to apply your intellect fruitfully in those fields and to have time to reach those objectives.

whether anyone of those goals is actually worthwhile is another matter entirely, personally I don't think so.

we should be exploring space, getting away from the toxic concentration of population that is cities and 'developed' nations, the warped politics of media and various other cancers on the face of the planet.

split the human race into multi-track people yes

McNasty996
I would give myself superhuman abilities via the High
Evolutionary approach as previously stated. Either that or figure out a way to keep my intelligence at this level.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
*snip*

Freak.

Says the guy who wants to commit genocide on the Earth's population.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Feron
Break the stock market.

See how I can give myself super powers like tangent Superman.

Develop Cures for disease and new technologies to clean (in more ways than one) and power the world.

Develop technology for space travel like in the comic books not like the ghetto shit we have irl.

Design the the perfect goverment and the means to put it in place from behind the scenes

big grin (like the real illuminati!)

basilisk

Finally evolve myself into a being who can enter a higher level of conscious so I can leave my people behind and unite with the source of the universe and become a warrior angel. Protecting this universe from outer threats. Not very ambitious. You've got it for a whole week you know.

the ninjak
Originally posted by basilisk
Not very ambitious. You've got it for a whole week you know.

That's Tuesday.

BlackZero30x
i would build a machine to not only let me keep my intelligence but it would also activate the ability to use a full 100% of my brain then i would build a simulator that while using it you would be thrown into a fantasy world of your own making! but i would make it so you could only be in it for so long at a time(maybe 5hrs a day..split up or however you wanted to use it) so people wouldn't live in it. then i would market it!

Gecko4lif
Says the guy who wants to commit genocide on the Earth's population.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Only 20% you wont even notice they are gone.

Batman-Prime
Design a Virus without cure, that is lethal to everyone who attemps to kill, rape or torture someone and people who are so greedy that they ruin countries, sell weapons or drugs etc.

If that's not possible. Find ways to ruin every Bank on the Planet, the Pharma industry and every big/major company, not ruin, buy. Once I own everything I would use it to make the world "fair", hire some muscles (giving them the best tech) to clean the world of people like those mentioned above.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Only 20% you wont even notice they are gone.

And you keep trying to make exceptions since you don't meet your own standards laughing

Gecko4lif
And you keep trying to make exceptions since you don't meet your own standards laughing I made my standards so that I did meet them. Who the hell makes requirements they themselves cant pass laughing

Except hitler but that doesnt count.

Endless Mike
You're nothing but a wannabe Hitler

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Scarlet315
What would you do if you had super intelligence (combo: Stark/Reed) for a week in this (our) universe?

I would finally have the skill and ability to debate with Carver.

Oh and also take over the world!!!!!!

Hyperion Prime
You're nothing but a wannabe Hitler

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/c205a7a5232149a3267ebcac028d14b11238872315_full.jpg

Tazer
Yo.

come up with an computer algorithm that would let me pick winning Lotto/Power Ball numbers, and then use said winning to finance the development of a flying suit. big grin

Tazer

Mindset
I'd probably destroy the earth.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset
I'd probably destroy the earth. on purpose or as a side result of one of your sexual adventures?

OT: id get rich on day one, and then do nothing smokin'

Spire
Build a machine to permanently keep my intelligence at that level.

Niiiiiiiice.

Mindship
I'd post the most intelligent retort ever on KMC.

janus77
God no all I can say is that I'm grateful none of you are super intelligent, if the paucity of ambition displayed in this thread is anything to go by.

I'd make a push-button orgasm device, then get back to learning Drupal yes

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindship
I'd post the most intelligent retort ever on KMC.

smokin' ...........u just did eek!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by rotiart
The answer is Gundam. http://i51.tinypic.com/4utids.jpg

Mindship
Originally posted by Sin I AM
smokin' ...........u just did eek! I must've had a lucid moment. I'm sure it will never happen again.

illadelph12
With only a week I'd probably either create a computer program that would allow me to pull off the Office Space plan (anonymously transferring a fraction of a cent every second from every bank account on Earth into numerous dummy accounts I can access), or modify an ATM card that lets me make anonymous withdrawals and purchases. A week really isn't enough time for something more elaborate in our real world (and resources) using only super intelligence, I'd just secure myself financially for life so I could enjoy the rest of my life without risk of poverty.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i51.tinypic.com/4utids.jpg laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by illadelph12
With only a week I'd probably either create a computer program that would allow me to pull off the Office Space plan (anonymously transferring a fraction of a cent every second from every bank account on Earth into numerous dummy accounts I can access), or modify an ATM card that lets me make anonymous withdrawals and purchases. A week really isn't enough time for something more elaborate in our real world (and resources) using only super intelligence, I'd just secure myself financially for life so I could enjoy the rest of my life without risk of poverty. I'd break into a high tech facility.

inimalist
man, everyone wants a week in my shoes....

EDIT: not as fun as you think

Uriel005
if high ecvo can build a retardation ray i can build a genius ray and make myself perma smart, then develop a way to get a hypermind and then make myself a 5d imp/marquis of death dr. doom in terms of abilities.

nimbus006
Realistcally speaking...

I'd develop some sort of technologically useful advancement (maybe ion propulsion spacecraft to travel greater distances) that would make me billions to relax on my 150 ft yacht and play golf/poker, everyday, for the rest of my life.

Probably would have to be the theory/equations/ plan design for it as one week is really not enough time to build a spacecraft without the proper resources. However, I could just build the actual engine.

BattleMage
Time Machine. Plain and simple

Mindset
I'd build Battle mage a Doom suit and me a GL ring so we can be Doom and Kyle and best friends forever.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by BattleMage
Time Machine. Plain and simple all you'd figure out is it's impossible

Mindset
Nothing is impossible, psycho, nothing.

Now embrace me.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all you'd figure out is it's impossible

Psshaw. All you need is a microsingulirity - powered Tipler cylinder rotating at relativistic speeds to create a closed timelike curve. smokin'

Mindset
Stop trying to look smart!

Endless Mike
Haters gonna hate smokin'

psycho gundam
Psshaw. All you need is a microsingulirity - powered Tipler cylinder rotating at relativistic speeds to create a closed timelike curve. smokin' you must have missed this

Originally posted by rotiart
The answer is Gundam.

Lord Feron
so time traveling Gundam it is!

Lord_Talron
i change my answer to using my intelligence to trick other people so i can get everything ill need for the rest of my life without spending a single penny for the rest of my life smile

psycho gundam
congrats, you're a street pimp smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.