Chaos War Hercules vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Eternity did claim the Chaos King was part of him, which is why he wouldn't fight him, because he'd be literally fighting himself...

Who wins?

Damborgson
Eternity

Uriel005
Originally posted by Damborgson
Eternity no... i dont think so. personally while I don't think Chaos King was as powerful as he is stated to be I do think he is far above the jobber known as eternity even with the jobber aura off. CW Herc should be able to beat a single eternity.

Slaanesh
assuming what Eternity said is true..Eternity win..

Damborgson
Originally posted by Uriel005
no... i dont think so. personally while I don't think Chaos King was as powerful as he is stated to be I do think he is far above the jobber known as eternity even with the jobber aura off. CW Herc should be able to beat a single eternity. If CK rougly equals Eternity then there is no way CW Herc can win this.

rotiart
Personally I don't think Hercules is powerful enough... But I'm gonna play evils advocate.

Eternity was knocked before into a coma by five cosmic cubes.
98% of the multiverse/universe was destroyed and Hercules restored the 98%.
The chaos king is eternity's equal/opposite yet was defeated by the mind of a teenage boy by the name of Amadeus Cho.

That's all I got...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm
Eternity did claim the Chaos King was part of him, which is why he wouldn't fight him, because he'd be literally fighting himself...
Which seems rather stupid when you consider that basically everything in the Universe is part of him...

Colossus-Big C
eternity from chaos war was most likely multi eternity, also based on feats ck triump eternity

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which seems rather stupid when you consider that basically everything in the Universe is part of him... in a far bigger sense

JakeTheBank
Regular Hercules could probably beat Eternity...

Igniz
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which seems rather stupid when you consider that basically everything in the Universe is part of him...

Chaos King did represent the Void,Darkness and Chaos that existed before everything else existed.And this Void,Darkness,and Chaos was seen in Defender#3 Vol 3 were Dormammu was able to enter Multi-Eternity.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
eternity from chaos war was most likely multi eternity, also based on feats ck triump eternity

And even if someone claims that was only Universal Eternity, Defenders#3 Vol 3 proves that even Universal Eternity represents Multi-Eternity.And normally Dark Halfs are usually portrayed more powerful than their counterpart.If Supergod Herc fights Multi-Eternity, Multi-Eternity wins.

Note:Multi-Eternity is still sometimes referred to as Eternity.

Slaanesh
what is Multi_Eternity??

Uriel005
Originally posted by Slaanesh
what is Multi_Eternity?? cumulative representation of the entirety of the multiverse. Best way to think of him is the amalgamation of every eternity.

cdtm
The Eternity from Chaos War was implied to be the same Eternity from Infinity Gauntlet, though.

616 Eternity representing Multi Eternity doesn't make much sense, since the Infinity Gauntlet affects a universe, not the mult-verse.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Uriel005
cumulative representation of the entirety of the multiverse. Best way to think of him is the amalgamation of every eternity.

has he ever shown himself??

cdtm
Originally posted by Igniz
\
And even if someone claims that was only Universal Eternity, Defenders#3 Vol 3 proves that even Universal Eternity represents Multi-Eternity.And normally Dark Halfs are usually portrayed more powerful than their counterpart.If Supergod Herc fights Multi-Eternity, Multi-Eternity wins.

If you're arguing that the Chaos King represents Multi Eternities dark half, and believe dark halfs are usually stronger, and if Herc managed to somewhat match CK, why do you claim Supergod Herc couldn't win?

If he did as well as he did against Multi Eternities dark half, shouldn't he even do better against Eternity?

zopzop
Dude Herc wins. In fact, has Eternity EVER won a fight?

Colossus-Big C
herc actually never match Chaos King... even with the power to recreate the Entire Multiverse, he still was getting the crap beat out of him ,and nearly absorbed by chaos king

CosmicComet
On the principle of being equal to Chaos King, Eternity wins.

The best Super God Herc was able to do was to get a punch in on him, which did seem to stagger him, but CK quickly rebounded.

Colossus-Big C
has he ever shown himself?? yes , eternity stated that there is one and he is a fraction of him

Igniz
The Eternity from Chaos War was implied to be the same Eternity from Infinity Gauntlet, though.

616 Eternity representing Multi Eternity doesn't make much sense, since the Infinity Gauntlet affects a universe, not the mult-verse.

Here's what I meant.With a shift in the Cosmic Axis and with help from his sister Umar, Dormammu does the impossible.He beat 616 Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-03.jpg?t=1303188316

Dormammu plans to recreate the Universe(singular).

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-04.jpg?t=1303188478

After entering 616 Eternity, this is what Dormammu sees inside 616 Eternity.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-05.jpg?t=1303188526

Note that he said Universes(Plural) indicating he wasn't just inside 616 Eternity but he's inside Multi-Eternity.He also sees the Void,Darkness and Chaos inside Multi-Eternity which CK represents.So yeah.I could say 616 or any Universal Eternity would still represents Multi-Eternity.

If you're arguing that the Chaos King represents Multi Eternities dark half, and believe dark halfs are usually stronger, and if Herc managed to somewhat match CK, why do you claim Supergod Herc couldn't win?

If he did as well as he did against Multi Eternities dark half, shouldn't he even do better against Eternity?

Supergod Herc wasn't exactly winning in his fight with CK anyways.And it took team effort to takedown CK.

1.Galactus using his power cosmic and machine to keep the portal open.

2.Amadeus telling Supergod Herc to punch CK in the Continuum.

3.CK being blinded by the more he consumes(Plot device).And the fact the Continuum is separate from the Multiverse(another plot device).

This tactics wouldn't work on Multi-Eternity since he isn't blinded like CK.Although yes I would say CK is still more powerful than Multi-Eternity since he doesn't have a problem destroying everything that Multi-Eternity represents.

Igniz
has he ever shown himself??

Yes he was shown in Fantastic Four Annual 2001. as seen here.

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9504/fantasticfourannual2001.jpg

While here, Multi-Eternity wasn't really shown.But you get the idea of who Dormammu is talking about.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Untitled-05.jpg?t=1303188526

FF Annual 2001 was written in 2001 while Defenders Vol 3 was written around 2003.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.