Deadpool vs JLA (JLA gets ambushed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
Lex hires Deadpool to take out JLA. Lex gives Deadpool all the info he has on the members of JLA (weakness/strengths), and all the resources he has are at Deadpool's disposal. Lex gives Deadpool a month to prepare.

Deadpool prepares the ambush and ports in. how much of JLA can he take out if he sets up the ambush properly, attacking people strategically.

ie: superman grabs deadpools wrist, deadpool ports out, and ports in a shard a kryptonite where his wrist was. stuff like that.

given the time and resources could Deadpool take out JLA in an ambush or would JLA win 100% of the time?

carver9
Prometheus (I think I spelled that right), took out the JLA with prep so why couldn't Deadpool with these resources?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Prometheus (I think I spelled that right), took out the JLA with prep so why couldn't Deadpool with these resources?

Cause he's smarter?

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cause he's smarter?

Deadpool is pretty smart as well when it comes to combat skill. Look at his fight against Xforce... he had the right tools to take down each foe.

The problem is, some of these people doesn't have a weakness.

Prep-Man
Not combat wise, tactics wise and science wise. Prometheus built his own suit to take down every hero in the DCU. Deadpool doesn't have that ability. Thats why they call him the anti-batman.

SamZED
With a month of prep, Lex's equipment and taking them out one by one I dont see why he wouldnt win some.

Q99
Originally posted by Aakla
Lex hires Deadpool to take out JLA. Lex gives Deadpool all the info he has on the members of JLA (weakness/strengths), and all the resources he has are at Deadpool's disposal. Lex gives Deadpool a month to prepare.

Deadpool prepares the ambush and ports in. how much of JLA can he take out if he sets up the ambush properly, attacking people strategically.

ie: superman grabs deadpools wrist, deadpool ports out, and ports in a shard a kryptonite where his wrist was. stuff like that.

given the time and resources could Deadpool take out JLA in an ambush or would JLA win 100% of the time?

JLA would win 100% of the time.

Also, Deadpool's bodyslide teleportation isn't that rapid/precise in general.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not combat wise, tactics wise and science wise. Prometheus built his own suit to take down every hero in the DCU. Deadpool doesn't have that ability. Thats why they call him the anti-batman.

I think he also relied on a lot of PIS, especially in Cry for Justice..

But even in his first appearance, he invents "Neural Chaff"? That's just hokey.. And why wouldn't this "weakness" be invented long before then? And why wouldn't it affect his ability to focus as well...?

And I can't see Deadpool soloing the JLA, even with prep.. He'll get some of them, but not all of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
JLA would win 100% of the time.

Also, Deadpool's bodyslide teleportation isn't that rapid/precise in general. Yes it is.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Prometheus (I think I spelled that right), took out the JLA with prep so why couldn't Deadpool with these resources? Read some Prometheus and get back to us. durpalm

If a month of prep, a gifted merc and Lexcorp tech was all that's needed, the JLA would have been destroyed a long time ago.

It also depends on who's in the JLA watchtower. The OP doesn't give any list of characters. sneer

JakeTheBank
Guy solos

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm

But even in his first appearance, he invents "Neural Chaff"? That's just hokey.. And why wouldn't this "weakness" be invented long before then? And why wouldn't it affect his ability to focus as well...?

Because he's a genius and he invented it. He also invented a helmet that could literally just program entire skillsets into a brain or bypass paralysis, so his tech cred is fairly impressive. And it's coming from his helmet which no doubt protects him/is designed to project it away from him.

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
a gifted merc A gifted merc? That's all? Its like calling Galactus a "hungry giant".miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.