Stark rampage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Stark builds himself a suit made of the same material Cap's shield is made of. It has all Tony's standarts weapons + tp blockers and is resistant to magic and molecular manipulation. Tony goes on a killing spree.

1 Captain America
2 Wolverine and Spider-man
3 Ms Marvel
4 The Fantastic Four
5 Current Hulk
6 Classic Juggernaut
7 Thor
8 Hulk, Juggs, Thor at the same time.

Anything goes.

If they all fail who if anyone could stop him?

JakeTheBank
Defensively, he's got it made. Offensively, I don't see how he's going to take some of these people out.

Harbinger
Classic Juggy BFRs him.

Parmaniac
If he can BFR several people he should make it imo.

godking
Originally posted by SamZED
Stark builds himself a suit made of the same material Cap's shield is made of. It has all Tony's standarts weapons + tp blockers and is resistant to magic and molecular manipulation. Tony goes on a killing spree.

1 Captain America
3 Ms Marvel
4 The Fantastic Four
5 Current Hulk
6 Classic Juggernaut
7 Thor

Anything goes.

If they all fail who if anyone could stop him? Wont have trouble until he reaches 4. From then on he will be facing guys with the raw power & scientific intelligence to make things difficult for him

Sin I AM
depends on how Ms Marvel is portrayed...but he shouldnt be able to beat sue, i mean the f4

Parmaniac
I've overseen Sue well yeah if he isn't fast enough to take her out she can take him with brain bubbles.

Sin I AM
yes...and i really dont see how the suits that much of an upgrade, he can still be harmed from the inside out and ripped apart at the joints

StiltmanFTW
No Rulk?

the ninjak
Would sonics work on Sue? Tony is freakin fast now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
Would sonics work on Sue? Tony is freakin fast now.

He should be... but I don't think I've seen anything impressive like in his fights with Mallen or Crimson Dynamo.

SamZED
Originally posted by Sin I AM
yes...and i really dont see how the suits that much of an upgrade, he can still be harmed from the inside out and ripped apart at the joints Well, Cap's shields absorbs physical attacks, so Tony's suit should protect him.

Sin I AM
has anyone seen rhodeys suit in action, i picked up a IM book yesterday and he had some sick upgrades

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
has anyone seen rhodeys suit in action, i picked up a IM book yesterday and he had some sick upgrades It's brand new you probably see it for the first time in action against one of the hammer wielders in fear itself.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's brand new you probably see it for the first time in action against one of the hammer wielders in feat itself.

oh ok, the intangible, invible combo has got to be sick

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SamZED

1 Captain America
3 Ms Marvel
4 The Fantastic Four
5 Current Hulk
6 Classic Juggernaut
7 Thor

Anything goes.

If they all fail who if anyone could stop him?

I don't see how he can make it past 6. Juggernaut wins via his immortality.

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He should be... but I don't think I've seen anything impressive like in his fights with Mallen or Crimson Dynamo.

Dude he zipped past Sentry. It took him 5 or so blovks before Sentry could bash him into the ground.

In his fight against new and improved Doc Ock he simply appeared through his tentacles and shattered his spine.

Dudes moving at M. Bison level now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dude he zipped past Sentry. It took him 5 or so blovks before Sentry could bash him into the ground.

In his fight against new and improved Doc Ock he simply appeared through his tentacles and shattered his spine.

Dudes moving at M. Bison level now.

That was Extremis. I still need to see some speed feats from BE.

He showed some decent agility in that fight with Octavius, too.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That was Extremis. I still need to see some speed feats from BE.

He showed some decent agility in that fight with Octavius, too.

Well, Bleeding Edge was referred to as on panel as being > Extremis, so logically, I would imagine any feat performed by Extremis Iron Man should be replicated by BE Iron Man, but I do see your point ultimately.

Hyperion Prime
He stops at Classic Juggernaut!!!

stops at 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.