Sodam Yat vs. Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

Cyborg Superman(with 10 rings)

Forum Rules. Fight takes place in Metropolis.
Who wins?

-Pr-
Henshaw imo.

quanchi112
Yat wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by -Pr-
Henshaw imo.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yat wins.

That covers pretty much everything.

Harbinger
Yat gets destroyed.

Scoobless
Henshaw must know about the retarded lead weakness thing, not going to be difficult to find some in Metropolis.

"Id"
Originally posted by Scoobless
Henshaw must know about the retarded lead weakness thing, not going to be difficult to find some in Metropolis. Imagine him getting stabbed to death by a pencil.

Scoobless
Originally posted by "Id"
Imagine him getting stabbed to death by a pencil.

Common misconception, pencils have carbon, not lead.

But as Dr Koothrappali said, all you need to take out Alan Scott and Hal Jordan is a number 2 pencil.

-Pr-
Common misconception, pencils have carbon, not lead.

But as Dr Koothrappali said, all you need to take out Alan Scott and Hal Jordan is a number 2 pencil.

miconception in another one? miconceptioninception?

Scoobless
Dyslexia begets confusion.

stick out tongue

cdtm
Wonder if Henshaw could possess Ion's ring, considering it's just glorified tech.

Then make it fly off his finger, letting him die of lead poisoning...

cdtm
Henshaw must know about the retarded lead weakness thing, not going to be difficult to find some in Metropolis.

He's already got a lethal dose of lead poisoning, though. The ring is inhibiting it, and should do the same for any new lead...

IMO, it's PIS that the ring can't outright cure him, or clean all the lead from his system..

-Pr-
I'd say it's more down to Daxamite biology than the ring. Supposedly, any exposure to lead creates a cascade effect within the body that can't be reversed (bar brainiac's little potion).

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd say it's more down to Daxamite biology than the ring. Supposedly, any exposure to lead creates a cascade effect within the body that can't be reversed (bar brainiac's little potion).

In that case, shouldn't it just kill him? Somehow, it's able to inhibit the effects.

But rings have limits, so maybe I could accept it not being able to cure him isn't PIS.

Now, the ION entity on the other hand... Never mind curing him, it's insane that he even needs a ring to keep him alive. The Ion power doesn't live up to the hype in Yat's hands. sad

Slaanesh
Yat win this..

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
In that case, shouldn't it just kill him? Somehow, it's able to inhibit the effects.

But rings have limits, so maybe I could accept it not being able to cure him isn't PIS.

Now, the ION entity on the other hand... Never mind curing him, it's insane that he even needs a ring to keep him alive. The Ion power doesn't live up to the hype in Yat's hands. sad

And that is why he fails.

Omega Vision
Yat sucks, I'm sorry but other than holding his own with Prime he has done nothing to live up to the hype of a Kryptonian level being with a ring/Ion power.

Allankles
That's really down to the writers. No reason why he wouldn't be impressive. He was impressive before getting the Ion power, but once he got it his competence seems to have gone down a notch.

googol
Originally posted by McNasty996
Sodam Yat Ion

vs

Cyborg Superman(with 10 rings)

Forum Rules. Fight takes place in Metropolis.
Who wins?

the Cyborg wins, sodam cant put him down and they have similar stats(speed, strength) and the Cyborg wields the rings alot better than Sodam

Mindset
They rip each other's hearts out.

googol
Originally posted by Mindset
They rip each other's hearts out. except the Cyborg lacks one? seems like his organics are like the Terminator.

quanchi112
Yat wins.

Slaanesh
Yat still win..

zeel
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yat sucks, I'm sorry but other than holding his own with Prime he has done nothing to live up to the hype of a Kryptonian level being with a ring/Ion power.

he never really held his own with prime he got his ass kicked he just delayed the fights end, he dished out nothing that prime couldnt take.

YAt sucks.

Henshaw ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by googol
except the Cyborg lacks one? seems like his organics are like the Terminator. His heart is robotic.

Superman ripped it out and ripped it out good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.