Take surfers board from him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who can take surfers board and prevent him from calling it back, based on sheer strength or power

magneto
wwh
zeus
runner
thanos
superman
thor-by laying his hammer on top of it

zopzop
They all can. If Mindless (non Power Gem) Drax could, then anyone here can.

Regarding Magneto, he can do it too. I recall an issue where Ego used his magnetic fields to separate the Surfer from his board and Surfer couldn't call it back to him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
They all can. If Mindless (non Power Gem) Drax could, then anyone here can.

Regarding Magneto, he can do it too. I recall an issue where Ego used his magnetic fields to separate the Surfer from his board and Surfer couldn't call it back to him. When did drax do it? I remember when drax took it for a second then pip teleported away with it but that was it.

And magneto is not Ego.

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
When did drax do it? I remember when drax took it for a second then pip teleported away with it but that was it.

And magneto is not Ego.

He was holding on to the board and Surfer couldn't move it at all. It's probably in his respect thread.

If Ego can do it, Mags can to. All he did was use his magnetic field to trap the board.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by zopzop
He was holding on to the board and Surfer couldn't move it at all. It's probably in his respect thread.

If Ego can do it, Mags can to. All he did was use his magnetic field to trap the board.

Yeah Surfer said see ya later Drax and went to fly away but Drax just went "nuh-uh" and grabbed the board. Surfer just boggled at him and wasnt going anywhere. It seemed to be a pure strength thing, no matter how much sense that makes, because the ground was all cracking up under Draxs feat while he held him there.

that sounds pretty retarded. if SS actually wields th PC to get the board back, none of these would stop it from happening

Fifthchild
To be fair Drax can fly so theres no big reason he couldnt just hold the board in place. But the art and the Surfers comments implied that it was pure strength. As im sure Starlin intended it to be.

Colossus-Big C
bumpage

Bentley
Diablo would.

But in that list, I don't think Magneto can, he would destroy the board before separating Norrin from it.

psycho gundam
surfer has converted the board into energy before.

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
surfer has converted the board into energy before.

Not to mention trapped people in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.