Gambit Vs Bullseye, nothing but a deck of cards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
each get a deck if cards

who win

1. gambit cannot charge his cards
2. gambit can charge his cards

KingD19
1. Gambit. He's still too fast for Bullseye and can just get up close and beat him to a pulp.

2. Gambit easily. He plays 52 Card pick up and blows Bullseye to nothingness.

This is without CIS/PIS of course.

Colossus-Big C
one card at a time, and proof gambit is faster

no offense but your post sounds biased

Black bolt z
1: Bullseye
2: Gambit

Lord_Talron
1.) bullseye
2.) depends if bullseye can kill him with one card or not

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
one card at a time, and proof gambit is faster

no offense but your post sounds biased

Gambit's dodged full on laser fire from multiple sources all aimed at him before. I don't think a card thrown by Bullseye is faster than a laser.

And yes, he dodges one card at a time until he's in Bullseye's face.

2nd post is obviously Gambit just blasting him.

Lord_Talron
you're acting like bullseye is some kind of h2h retard...

SamZED
They kinda already fought and (even though he wasnt in the bestest shape) Gambit got his ass kicked and outright stated that Bullseye is out of his league. iirc.

TheLordofMurder
Bullseye spites him in both; Bullseye lands the 1st blow and it will be a killshot...

Gambit dies every single time with a slit throat; especially since PIS isnt a factor here in a forum fight...

Originally posted by Black bolt z
1: Bullseye
2: Gambit

SasuOna
Gambit is a bullet timer as well, he could just use his staff to block the cards.
In the first scenario all he needs to do is touch Lester and hes done
The second scenario is even more of a stomp

AlmightyKfish
1. Bullseye
2. Gambit

Hyperion Prime
Bullseye in the first one
Gambit in second one, but he has to hit him the first time or Bullseye gets him.

Q99
Non-charged, can he even do anything with the cards? He's just a guy with a staff and some superhuman agility in that case.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by KingD19
Gambit's dodged full on laser fire from multiple sources all aimed at him before. I don't think a card thrown by Bullseye is faster than a laser.

And yes, he dodges one card at a time until he's in Bullseye's face.

2nd post is obviously Gambit just blasting him.

given that BE is used to fighting guys who're very quick -n- agile (read: Daredevil), I dont consider Gambit to be out of his league at all.

Id agree on the 2nd scenario however.

Tazer

Lord_Talron
an accurate summation imo thumb up

Aries_04
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

given that BE is used to fighting guys who're very quick -n- agile (read: Daredevil), I dont consider Gambit to be out of his league at all.

Id agree on the 2nd scenario however.

Tazer

Gambit is superhumanly quick however

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
1. Bullseye
2. Gambit

Uriel005
scenario 1 if gambit can get in close he can charge bullseye's shirt.

scenario 2 gambit nukes the field.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Aries_04
Gambit is superhumanly quick however

right, and so is DD, Cap, Elektra, IF............basically, just about every fighter-type in comics fits that description.

I dont recall that Gambit has ever been shown to be "top-tier in quickness" either, but I dont dispute that he *is* supposed to have very swift moves.

Tazer

peejayd
Originally posted by Q99
Non-charged, can he even do anything with the cards? He's just a guy with a staff and some superhuman agility in that case.

* good point, Gambit does not have the ability to throw virtually any object as a projectile like Bullseye... the 1st scenario goes to Bullseye, it's his forte... Gambit is disadvantaged...

* 2nd scenario is more balanced as the two opponents can use both their skills and abilities... i've read that a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade (correct me if i'm wrong), so i think whoever hits the other first, wins...

Q99
Originally posted by peejayd

* 2nd scenario is more balanced as the two opponents can use both their skills and abilities... i've read that a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade (correct me if i'm wrong), so i think whoever hits the other first, wins...

Bullseye has better aim of course, but Gambit doesn't really need to hit directly, and can throw a whole spread of them. Plus while his staff could block a thrown Bullseye card, Bullseye can only avoid, blocking's right out. Saturation fire is a nice advantage smile

Brockalizer
Nothing but a deck of cards implies that Gambit cant use his bowstaff. Battle one would just be two guys throwing cards at each other until they both run out. I watch Mythbusters I know that they aint lethal. The best either could hope for is poking the other guy in the eye. Battle two is different. Gambit gets to use his powers therefore would have a significant advantage over Bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.