Daredevil vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Lord_Talron
which batgirl? cass?

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
which batgirl? cass?

Yeah, Cass. I didn't even think people put Barbara Gordon into fights, seeing she kind of sucked... ^_^;

Konton
Cassandra

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Cass. I didn't even think people put Barbara Gordon into fights, seeing she kind of sucked... ^_^; wasnt there another batgirl too, after cass?

anyways; dd wins, his powers are hers on steroids.

iceman24567
Stephanie Brown? I'm actually liking her as of late her interactions with Damien is classic

Lord_Talron
ah yes, thats her name ;P

Omega Vision
Cassandra Cain 8-9/10.

wasnt there another batgirl too, after cass?

anyways; dd wins, his powers are hers on steroids.
He can move read better than Cass can now?

Lord_Talron

Q99
Good fight, both have their super-advantages, both are really skilled, I edge it to Cass.

Yeah, Cass. I didn't even think people put Barbara Gordon into fights, seeing she kind of sucked... ^_^;

There is Stephenie, who's a fair deal more formidable than Barbara and is, y'know, the current BG and has been for two years now smile

She has some pretty nice tech recently. Fancy batarangs (exploding, smoke, goop, all that fun stuff).

Though not DD's level.

Daredevil1
DD 6/10 but I could also see this in Cass favor.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Good fight, both have their super-advantages, both are really skilled, I edge it to Cass.

There is Stephenie, who's a fair deal more formidable than Barbara and is, y'know, the current BG and has been for two years now smile

She has some pretty nice tech recently. Fancy batarangs (exploding, smoke, goop, all that fun stuff).

Though not DD's level.

Isn't that BatWOMAN, not Batgirl?

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cassandra Cain 8-9/10.

DD may have radar vision, but Cass must have some sort of sixth sense, given she dodged sniper fire a few times with her back turned to the target.

Can't explain a feat like that with uber body reading.

iceman24567
Isn't that BatWOMAN, not Batgirl? BatWoman is Kathy Kane i rarely see her use gadgets she more hands on than any female member of the bat family

Mindset
DD may have radar vision, but Cass must have some sort of sixth sense, given she dodged sniper fire a few times with her back turned to the target.

Can't explain a feat like that with uber body reading. Batman has done the same thing.

Q99
Isn't that BatWOMAN, not Batgirl?

No, that's Kathy Kane, who's The Question's girlfriend and has yet to get her own comic smile She doesn't have Stephie's fancier Bat-gadgets or trickiness, but is probably stronger in a direct physical fight (did the whole "spend years in intense training" thing).

Also just recently there's Blackbat in Batman Inc, who's a very formidable bat. Aka Cassandra Cain!

Batwoman:
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001354051/200px_Batwoman01_answer_11_xlarge.jpeg

Batgirl:
http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/1/19/Steph-BatgirlIV.jpg

Lord_Talron
holy f*ck... there might just be more bats than there are hulks... @_@

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman has done the same thing.

sad You know when, and what the circumstances were?

That's news to me. I'm not the biggest Batman fan, but do know some pretty big fans, and they pretty much agree Cass owns in dodging feats...

marwash22
holy f*ck... there might just be more bats than there are hulks... @_@ there are.

Multiple Robin's and Batgirl's tilt the scale.

Mindset
sad You know when, and what the circumstances were?

That's news to me. I'm not the biggest Batman fan, but do know some pretty big fans, and they pretty much agree Cass owns in dodging feats... He smelled the sniper or something stupid like that, then the bullet hit Mr. Freeze's helmet when he dodged.

Idk the comic, Phil probably does.

Q99
holy f*ck... there might just be more bats than there are hulks... @_@

There's a company called Batman Inc. you realize smile So there should be.

And two active Batman.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Konton
Cassandra

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
There's a company called Batman Inc. you realize smile So there should be.

And two active Batman. yea but hulked out heroes count too so its closer than ya'd think ;P

Q99
yea but hulked out heroes count too so its closer than ya'd think ;P

Do we count everyone in Batman Inc, or only those with Bat in the name?

Because I think Batwing is the only other 'Bat,' but there's also others like Nightrunner and Mr. Unknown.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Cassandra Cain 8-9/10.

Daredevil's radar sense was shown to completely negate Nighthawk's advanced precog. Matt's ability to read people is at least the equal of Batgirl's, if not blatantly superior.

Cass isn't beating Daredevil in a fight.

Prep-Man
cassandra by a hair.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
Batman has done the same thing. She's cooler than Batman.stick out tongue She did it after the sniper fired and when the bullet was like 1 foot away from her head.

Philosophía
The current happy-feet Daredevil from Mark Waid's fun is the result of this fight, where Cassandra beat him so bad he received brain damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.