Thor vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who takes the win?

StiltmanFTW
Thor every single time.

Bentley
Split.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Bentley
Split.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Harbinger
Don't see Simon having enough firepower to drop Thor.

Hyperion Prime
Thor with or without mljinour

Bentley
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thor with or without mljinour

eek!

Batman-Prime
Thor 9/10 with Mjolnir, without (just h2h) maybe 7/10?

D-Block
Thor everytime

CosmicComet
Wonderman needs an upgrade.

H2H, he should be one of Marvel's top heralds in my opinion.

nimbus006
I believe they recently had a confrontation in Mighty Avengers where Simon had a pretty good showing, but Thor was definitely holding back and warning him not to get crazy. Thor wins this pretty much everytime.

leonidas
thor would never lose to wm sans a cheap shot. and he'd win with or without the hammer imo.

CosmicComet
Without the hammer I'd give it to Simon maybe 51/100. But maybe that's my bias showing through.

JakeTheBank
I agree that Simon should be handled with a bit more respect. Interestingly enough, in the Children's Crusade mini, Simon was stated as having Sentry level strength. It would be cool if Simon was at least able to do stuff with his ionized energy outside of being a second class brick.

CosmicComet
Yeah I remember that.

He needs to be a more exotic powers based character.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I agree that Simon should be handled with a bit more respect. Interestingly enough, in the Children's Crusade mini, Simon was stated as having Sentry level strength. It would be cool if Simon was at least able to do stuff with his ionized energy outside of being a second class brick.

He does teleport.

Damborgson
Wonderman is pretty strong. He stalemated Professor hulk i think and has some good showings. Thor wins 10/10 though with mjolnir. Without it 8/10

SumOfAllFear
Thor ftw

-Pr-
Thor...

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
eek!

Well, Simon couldn't really hurt Thor with a full strength punch in his first appearance. Toppled him, yes, but caused zero damage, which says a lot coming from a sucker punch..

I know Simon's changed a bit since then, but his strength level wasn't affected, was it? Only flight and some other abilities, like being able to change size and gain an energy form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.