Zealot vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

celestialdemon
Batman. Zealot is a great fighter but Batman has beaten better.

Mindset
Zealot. Batman is a great fight, but Zealot has beaten better.

Batman-Prime
Batman, because he has a dick.

Mindset
Zealot will have his after she cuts it off.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Zealot will have his after she cuts it off.

To big and hard, won't work.

Mindset
Gay.

Batman-Prime
Gay.

You like?

Q99
Zealot. Better stats, more experience.

marwash22
Batman has beaten Originally posted by Mindset
off Originally posted by Mindset
ZealotOriginally posted by Batman-Prime
big and hard Originally posted by Batman-Prime
dick

Lord_Talron
haermm

Prep-Man
I already posted this. And Zealot wins.

Lord_Talron
your thread wasnt nearly as epic.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
your thread wasnt nearly as epic.

False. My threads are always epic. It's not my fault people can't read/or don't know much about the character. stick out tongue

marwash22
Originally posted by Prep-Man
False. My threads are always epic. It's not my fault people can't read/or don't know much about the character. stick out tongue did your thread have dick jokes?

SevenShackles
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/mighty%20thor/hulk/crossover%20battles/469580-dw03018_super.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk109/DRDOOMSDAY-360/marvel%20universe/mighty%20thor/hulk/crossover%20battles/469577-dw03021_super.jpg

zealot ftw.

Lord_Talron
is that fan made? half of the shit in there doesnt even make sense (from a logic point of view, not feats, skills or anything...)

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is that fan made? half of the shit in there doesnt even make sense (from a logic point of view, not feats, skills or anything...)

What doesn't make sense?

That's not the entire fight. Batman takes out an eye with some battarangs, and Zealot pulls the old sword through two people trick, impaling herself just to stab Batman.

But she can get away with that because she's an enhance Coda warrior, related to Majestic. Nowhere near his stats, but still above human level..

Also, that's not really Batman. It's from "Dreamwar", where some kid steals a book of all the dreams ever, and creates DC characters to kill the Wildstorm characters. So, Zealot killed "Dream Batman".

So, non canon stuff, basically. Although personally, I think these dreams were pretty accurate to reality, because a specific plot point was that dreams are actually more accurate then memories for discribing reality, and all of the DC dream characters, despite being twisted to serve as weapons against Wildstorm, reverted back to their noble character traits, e.g. Superman flat out refused to kill, no matter what his "creator" wanted him to do, and Bouncing Boy cited the Legion code against taking a life. And, the characters had to be tricked into believing they were fighting villians.. Not to mention, Brainiac 5 took note of the fact Sun Eaters don't hatch from moons, which the kid made happen.

All reasons why I think there's some truth to these dream characters.

Doesn't matter, though, it's still non canon, like any non mainstream versions of characters.

cdtm
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/C_Striker/interview/Dreamwar_03p19small.jpg

This actually happens in the fight.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u226/C_Striker/interview/Dreamwar_03p20small.jpg

And this is just an alternate take on the killing blow. I guess DC didn't want an outright decapitation, even if it wasn't the real Batman. big grin

Prep-Man
That's pretty much how it would go down. Zealot fought Midnighter for 8-12 hours straight. She has the speed, strength, and stamina advantage over anyone in the bat family.

Lord_Talron
ah ok, the added scan of her impaling batman helps it to actually make sense

Batman-Prime
The fight didn't make sense at all, this "Dream"-Batman was fighting like Wolverine. He wanted to kill, he fought stupid, bloodlusted, without brains.

Bentley
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The fight didn't make sense at all, this "Dream"-Batman was fighting like Wolverine. He wanted to kill, he fought stupid, bloodlusted, without brains.

If Batman fought like Wolverine he actually fought better than he usually does flirt

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
If Batman fought like Wolverine he actually fought better than he usually does flirt

That was cruel...

SevenShackles
whats batman need to tip things in his favor here?

StyleTime
To be honest, all Batman needs is someone willing to argue for him. This is a much closer match than previous responses indicate.

If you get a Batman fan in here, Batman would probably win the feat war.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by StyleTime
To be honest, all Batman needs is someone willing to argue for him. This is a much closer match than previous responses indicate.

If you get a Batman fan in here, Batman would probably win the feat war.

Not in strength or speed. Zealot has that going for her, among stamina. I doubt Batman would last against someone like Midnighter. And I'm a Batman fan.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not in strength or speed. Zealot has that going for her, among stamina. I doubt Batman would last against someone like Midnighter. And I'm a Batman fan.

I can't see any logical way batman wins this. Zealot's physical stats are flat out better, she's willing to go for killing strikes when given the opportunity, and has been around for centuries doing nothing but fighting and training assassins, so the experience edge goes to her. She's also proficient in a fighting style that flat out does not exist in the DCU (at the moment.)

he's outclassed in every category that matters in a straight up fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.