Odin & Thor VS The Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin & Thor VS The Annihilators

no prep. warrior madness thor.

silver surfer
beta ray bill
ronan
gladiator
quasar
Ikon

Gecko4lif
Odin solos

odin could solo. they beat WM thor into pulp though

Harbinger
Odin solos.

JakeTheBank
Odin solos.

quanchi112
Team annihilators win.

Hyperion Prime
Odin

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Odin solos

Batman-Prime
Wow, 100% for Odin solos. One can't argue with that big grin.

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin solos.

easily.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team annihilators win.

...how?

guy222
odin wins

quanchi112
...how? Overwhelm Odin. Thor is taken out pretty quickly too considering Beta Ray Bill is about as evenly matched to Thor as you can get.

Overwhelm Odin. Thor is taken out pretty quickly too considering Beta Ray Bill is about as evenly matched to Tor as you can get. warrior madness thor? anyway, odin would swat them like flies. but let me ask you, can these 5 beat thanos?

JakeTheBank
Overwhelm Odin. Thor is taken out pretty quickly too considering Beta Ray Bill is about as evenly matched to Thor as you can get.

Unlikely as Odin can just take Stormbreaker away from BRB and BRB < WM Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
warrior madness thor? anyway, odin would swat them like flies. but let me ask you, can these 5 beat thanos? They can't beat Thanos and Odin didn't even oneshot the surfer despite thor also cheapshotting him backing me up that times have changed.

Unlikely as Odin can just take Stormbreaker away from BRB and BRB < WM Thor. Yes, wm Thor will win I missed it the first time I posted. I don't see Odin doing so in battle but am changing my answer if we are going off wm as ten times as strong as he normally is rather than him portrayed in the comics as nowhere near that powerful pre comment.

guy222
none of those guys are defeating odin

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
none of those guys are defeating odin thumb up Odin solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.