Thanos in the Destoyer + gems vs. Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos gets the Power Gem and Space Gem for the fight. Plus he's in the destoyer. Can he beat

1. Imperiex

what about if he faced...

2. COIE AM

Brockalizer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos gets the Power Gem and Space Gem for the fight. Plus he's in the destoyer. Can he beat

1. Imperiex

what about if he faced...

2. COIE AM
Yes for #1and probably for #2

rotiart
Can the gems be used in tandem??

If yes he scatters 1 across space like how he was originally defeated...

2... I just can't see it..

SquallX
Ties with Imperiex, or wins with a small margin.

COIE shit stomps him.

kevdude
He loses in both.

Black bolt z
Beats imperiex.

Loses BADLY to monitor.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Beats imperiex.

Loses BADLY to monitor.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by kevdude
He loses in both.

KuRuPT Thanosi
how does he lose in both?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Beats imperiex.

Loses BADLY to monitor.
I disagree. It depends on which version of the Anti-monitor he faced. If it's the pussified version that Supergirl beat up in COIE then there is little doubt that Thanos would make it his ***** even without the power ups. The amped up version would be exponentially tougher, but not impossible to beat. Thanos's level of tech and intelligence combined with his baseline levels of strength and durability already make him a very tough opponent, now combine that with two Infinite Gems and I wouldn't leave anything outside the realm of possibility.

TheLordofMurder
I think Thanos wins in both; the only way the AM wins is if he is amped...

Otherwise, Thanos 10/10 in both...

SquallX
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I disagree. It depends on which version of the Anti-monitor he faced. If it's the pussified version that Supergirl beat up in COIE then there is little doubt that Thanos would make it his ***** even without the power ups. The amped up version would be exponentially tougher, but not impossible to beat. Thanos's level of tech and intelligence combined with his baseline levels of strength and durability already make him a very tough opponent, now combine that with two Infinite Gems and I wouldn't leave anything outside the realm of possibility.

I guess you also forgot that was a pre-crisis Kryptonian he was fighting. That Supergirl would bend Thanos backward, and shove his own head up his ass.

Thanos would still need techs to take on beginning COIE Anti Monitor.

The only way Thanos last a second against End Of Time Anti Monitor, is if he has the HOTU, anything else, he gets rape like the little ***** he is.

Mindset
There's no super girl that would beat this Thanos.

Omega Vision
"COIE Anti-Monitor" is a meaningless descriptor.

Anti-Monitor's power fluctuated considerably throughout COIE, the AM who got staggered by Supergirl was nothing compared to the Anti-Monitor who fought the Spectre. The difference was before and after AM absorbed his home universe.

AM who fought Spectre would shit stomp this Thanos no contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.