LF Rulk vs. LT Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Loeb Force Rulk

Vs

Looney Tune Lobo

Who wins?

psycho gundam
red hulk can kill a totally immortal character in the trans - sky-father bracket with a few blows. the toon force might not withstand that

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
red hulk can kill a totally immortal character in the trans - sky-father bracket with a few blows. the toon force might not withstand that you question bugs bunny and popeye's ability to slay that red fool.... shame on you gundam... shame

psycho gundam
grandmaster had a whole arc devoted for him to cheese his way into total immortality, and it was confirmed when he and his group were eaten by galactus.

red hulk too a steamy dump on all of that with a few punches no expression

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
grandmaster had a whole arc devoted for him to cheese his way into total immortality, and it was confirmed when he and his group were eaten by galactus.

red hulk too a steamy dump on all of that with a few punches no expression ANSWER ME DAMMIT! CAN LF RULK BEAT POPEYE OR BUGS!

psycho gundam
....no embarrasment

Uriel005
That's better. You had me worried for a minute. Looney Toon Lobo falls under that category. Even the weakest of the weaksauce toons could beat just about anyone in comicdom including Elmer Fud and Wil E. Coyote. Lobo is a low herald on the toon scale which is still far above most abstracts. I rest my case.

Lord_Talron
but LF rulk defies ANY form of logic even the loony logic that fuels LT lobo smile

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but LF rulk defies ANY form of logic even the loony logic that fuels LT lobo smile there is no such thing as looney toon logic as such defying it is moot. Toon power is nigh unbeatable and has a greater history that LF.

Igniz
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but LF rulk defies ANY form of logic even the loony logic that fuels LT lobo smile

Not to mention Loeb tends to defy everything big grin

psycho gundam
red hulk snuck onto the main s.h.i.e.l.d. helicarrier while it was flying

Zack Fair
Bugs = One Above All

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Bugs = One Above All Bugs+TOAA+Pre retcon Molecule Man + Pre-Retcon Beyonder <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Squirrel Girl Fixed for better scaling.

Simbon
Originally posted by Uriel005
there is no such thing as looney toon logic as such defying it is moot. Toon power is nigh unbeatable and has a greater history that LF.

Actually, toons are remarkably consistent in their logic: run over a cliff, keep on going a ways before solipsism fails; get hit with a heavy object, you get flattened before popping back up. Now I know there is crazy popeye stuff out there, but in general toons are fairly consistent, they are just very powerful. Rulk ignored all standards. Grandmaster was so powerful he could give people power over life and death. Loeb-force Rulk could just absorb Lobo's regeneration, or kill his clones with heat.

Simbon
Originally posted by Uriel005
Bugs = One Above All Bugs+TOAA+Pre retcon Molecule Man + Pre-Retcon Beyonder <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Squirrel Girl

Until Bendis turns her into a drug-addled, buck-toothed nympho.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Simbon
Until Bendis turns her into a drug-addled, buck-toothed nympho.

I'd still smash her.

Simbon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd still smash her.

Yeah, while I'm afraid Bendis will mess her up, the nympho bit is purely wishful thinking on my part.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Simbon
Yeah, while I'm afraid Bendis will mess her up, the nympho bit is purely wishful thinking on my part. After Bendis is done are you sure you'd want to touch it... There are easier ways of committing yourself to months of agony.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.