Tyrant Runs the Imperiex Probes Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Inspired by these posts:

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He was brought in to fight Trans Level probes. When the real IP showed up he just casually perma killed DD, a being who was supposedly unkillable.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Trans level probes...surely you jest.. next your going to tell me these probes could hang with Thanos and DS... Ooo wait they would get one shot...

Anyway, Tyrant runs a growing gauntlet of Imperiex probes. Once one set gets in trouble,. the next group jumps into the fray. How far does Tyrant get? If he can't clear, how many Probes are needed to take him down?

Stips: Tyrant has to destroy the Probes. BFR/KO are not options here. However, KOing Tyrant is all that's needed for the Probe to win. The first Probe is automatically transported to Tyrant's location and blasts him from behind.

1. 1 Imperiex Probe
2. 3 Probes
3. 5 Probes
4. 10 Probes
5. 15 Probes
6. 20 Probes

zopzop
Are the probes machines? Because if so, the fights over before it's even begun. Tyrant 10/10.

WhiteWitchKing
Clears it. Twenty Probe isn't a problem for Tyrant.

Omega Vision
DP Tyrant?

I think DP Tyrant would win a clean sweep assuming his technopathy works on the probes, but if not or if technopathy if off then he might stop at 2 or 3 and definitely doesn't get past 4.

Batman-Prime
It depends on the probes, some were Teamwreckers on the highest scale, while other went down like Heralds.

I think he would take one of the best Probes but would lose against 2. or 3.

Nihilist
Tyrant clears it easy, the probes are mid herald at best

Simbon
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tyrant clears it easy, the probes are mid herald at best

Indeed. The probes would be like parrots trying to overwhelm a condor.

Lord_Talron
such a wide array of answers....

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
such a wide array of answers....

From people who actually read OWAW and from people who obviously didn't or just looked at some scans...

wink

Nihilist
So you're one of the ones that just looked at the scans then judging by your answer

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
So you're one of the ones that just looked at the scans then judging by your answer

On the contrary dude wink.

If the Probes are mid Herald at best, then Superman has to be a meta and the JLA full of street levels.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
such a wide array of answers.... Interesting to see how people see both the Probes and Tyrant's levels of power.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Interesting to see how people see both the Probes and Tyrant's levels of power.

Some of the stronger Probes treated DC-Heralds and the JLA, like DP Tyrant treated his enemies, or like Thanos treats the surfer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
On what exactly are people saying Tyrant could only clear 5 at the most?

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
On what exactly are people saying Tyrant could only clear 5 at the most?

Ignorance? smile

Even if they aren't machines and DP Tyrant's technopathy don't work, he still clears it.

Bentley
Tyrant has every chance of winning this even without technopathy. I don't see the probes dealing lasting damage.

Naija boy
clears it

Sr J-Bieb
Clears easily

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Simbon
Indeed. The probes would be like parrots trying to overwhelm a condor.
Not nearly as far fetched as you might think.

I've seen tons of examples of larger birds getting their asses handed to them by smaller, more maneuverable birds in groups or alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.