Adamantium wall gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Who can punch though an adamantium wall a inch thick (assume it is anchored in place by Living tribunal)

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
7. Superman prime (gaurdian amped)
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega

Hyperion Prime
None of these guys can do it

Endless Mike
Omega can

Sr J-Bieb
Black Adam and uh... Black Adam

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

http://i48.tinypic.com/11t73x2.jpg

SevenShackles
DC line-up just cant hang with adamantium, its just out of their league!
POW!

Harbinger
4 and beyond.

Lord Feron
Like if they were given enough time but had to punch a hole clean through the adamantium. 8 and up (maybe)

Tazer
Yo.

none.

and if inertron could hold Validus, then he's *not* punching thru that.

Tazer

Galan007
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Who can punch though an adamantium wall a inch thick (assume it is anchored in place by Living tribunal)

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega Adam rips LT's face(s) off, the wall drops, he gets through by default.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by platinums
wow i am just amazed at how ignorant people are, there are characters here that broke reality and time itself with there fists but the dumb posters over here are saying no one can break an adamantium wall? this forum is full with marvel douch bags that will diss DC at every chance

anyway superboy prime and superman 1 million shatter the adamantium wall along with the planet
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/399287656_c33d8ae967_z-1.jpg

Hyperion Prime
i laugh at the moron that think superboy prime, superman 1 million, PC darkseid, PC superman cant break some adamantium wall

You'll be banned in a couple of hours anyway so talking to you is a waste of time.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

none.

and if inertron could hold Validus, then he's *not* punching thru that.

Tazer

Vast difference between inertron and adamantium

Tazer
Yo.

right: how to spell each item.

PC-Validus couldnt break thru the former, and nobody else on the list is breaking thru the latter.

Tazer

Robin Dc
tell me that you think the characters i stated that were able to break the time barrier and reality barrier sneeze a galaxy act act wont be able to break an adamantium wall tell me that i dare you Very good point but apparently True adamantium is completely indestructible to all forms of attack.

Galan007
Originally posted by Robin Dc
Very good point but apparently True adamantium is completely indestructible to all forms of attack. "All" forms of attack? No. Resistant to most physical attacks? Sure.

However, even that type of resilience goes out the window once a character is beyond a certain level. Pre-crisis Omega, for instance, would shatter adamantium.

Gecko4lif
I just remembered that demon snapping off one of logan's claws. Good times.

Robin Dc
if king thor was able to dent adamantium with his hammer than characters like superboy prime, PC superman and Superman 1 freakin million will shatter it to pieces That was a secondary adamantium which is a cheaper and weaker version of it's original.

Galan007
if king thor was able to dent adamantium with his hammer than characters like superboy prime, PC superman and Superman 1 freakin million will shatter it to pieces KT dented Cap's shield with physical force (which, imo, is a better feat than denting adamantium with physical force.) KT's eye beams, however, slagged Cap's shield AND Wolvie's skeleton like they were pieces of tin.

Tazer
Yo.

but he apparently *didnt*

Tazer

as i said if king thor did it than most if not all that list can do it withous problem king thor is above most of them

rotiart
Originally posted by Galan007
KT dented Cap's shield with physical force (which, imo, is a better feat than denting adamantium with physical force.) KT's eye beams, however, slagged Cap's shield AND Wolvie's skeleton like they were pieces of tin.

Mystical reality altering powers....

VS

Something cooked up in someones underground bunker...

I go with the godlike being

Danno
My question is....
What formed Cap's shield? Whatever cut it to its shape and formed the "convexness" would that be able to manipulate adamantium?

h1a8

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega

I'll say possibly 5 and beyond. If Thor can dent it and those guys are astronomically stronger then 5 and beyond can do it. 4 may be able to since he does have an awesome punching feat.

Tazer
Yo.

pre C-Superboy pulled WORLDS; wat was Supes 1M's biggest STR-feat again??

Tazer

Gecko4lif
Yo.

pre C-Superboy pulled WORLDS; wat was Supes 1M's biggest STR-feat again??

Tazer

Punching through time while barely able to stand

Mindset
Originally posted by Danno
My question is....
What formed Cap's shield? Whatever cut it to its shape and formed the "convexness" would that be able to manipulate adamantium? My question is, who cares?

Batman-Prime
Possible but would take some time:
BA
Despero
Starro?

Most likely:
Rest
LT has to be careful when Validius, Omega, DS, GA SBP, PC SB and SM1M punch, he might lose a hand big grin

1 inch isn't much stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega

Once again I don't know shit about Omega, but I still think none of these guys get through it.

Endless Mike
Once again I don't know shit about Omega, but I still think none of these guys get through it.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Omega

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by bumbumdugan
ye i agree that you dont know shit about any of those guys because your answer is retarded

Damn it another damn sock!!!!! I don't deal with socks unless they are on some sexy girls pretty foot!!!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Omega

Thank you for the link, but I still don't see anything that has him getting through the Adamantium. Still it's hard to imagine someone stronger than Validius.

Harbinger
lol, bumbumdugan laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Omega is basically abstract level

Hyperion Prime
Omega is basically abstract level

I still just don't see. if he can warp adamantium fine, but I don't see him busting through it.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif Yo.

Punching through time while barely able to stand

*pfft!*

SBP re-arranged time when he broke outta his haven, so I dont feel it compares really........

Tazer

Hyperion Prime
Bah, none of these DC guys get through Adamantium. Punching through reality is easier than punching through Adamantium. Hell Hulk has punched through reality and he cant break adamantium.

darkfan76
Most of these guys can. I would even add a few more, especially from DC, where base strength and speed levels for Tier 1 characters are well above most Marvel's. I mean the Hulk needs to be really, really mad to get to a strength level comparable to guys like Thor, Juggernaut or Hercules. Most DC characters are above that without being mad, or even holding back all the time, the exception being Black Adam, that doesn't hold his punches at all.

Either a hard punch from these guys, or a combination of repeated hard punches at superspeed shall do the trick. Probably the flashes could vibrate their way through it and desestabilize the molecular structure and break it.

You know that adjectives such as "unbreakable". "unsinkable", are just slogans, right? They give you the idea that it is hard to accomplish, but no material is really unbreakable (not even in comics), they just have a really high breaking point, not measurable by real or fantasy instruments in comic books, just as the Titanic was not unsinkable in real life, regardless of the slogan used by their creators.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by darkfan76
Most of these guys can. I would even add a few more, especially from DC, where base strength and speed levels for Tier 1 characters are well above most Marvel's. I mean the Hulk needs to be really, really mad to get to a strength level comparable to guys like Thor, Juggernaut or Hercules. Most DC characters are above that without being mad, or even holding back all the time, the exception being Black Adam, that doesn't hold his punches at all.

Either a hard punch from these guys, or a combination of repeated hard punches at superspeed shall do the trick. Probably the flashes could vibrate their way through it and desestabilize the molecular structure and break it.

You know that adjectives such as "unbreakable". "unsinkable", are just slogans, right? They give you the idea that it is hard to accomplish, but no material is really unbreakable (not even in comics), they just have a really high breaking point, not measurable by real or fantasy instruments in comic books, just as the Titanic was not unsinkable in real life, regardless of the slogan used by their creators.

I was just using the Hulk thing to show that he too has hit and altered reality. I know these guys are stronger than Hulk. Ask carver I have made it a hobby of lowballing Hulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
DC line-up just cant hang with adamantium, its just out of their league!
POW!

DC has indestructible metals too, you know.

Diana's bracelets, Nth metal, that stuff Majestic's swords are made out of...

cdtm
Bah, none of these DC guys get through Adamantium. Punching through reality is easier than punching through Adamantium. Hell Hulk has punched through reality and he cant break adamantium.

It's been dented by characters well below PC top tier. Why couldn't someone like Omega outright damage it?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by cdtm
It's been dented by characters well below PC top tier. Why couldn't someone like Omega outright damage it?

I am pretty sure that was always secondary adamantium. Even the time Hulk damaged Ultron has been retconned as secondary adamantium. Primary has never been damaged....as far as I know.

darkfan76
I think wolverine's "unbreakable adamantium" as well as Hulk's "infinite anger" are taken a little too literally and seriously by some fans. These are just made-up slogans to try to justify why all other Marvel characters become jobbers when facing either wolverine or hulk.

Parmaniac
Is Caps shield equal to prime ada?

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is Caps shield equal to prime ada?

Not imo.

Now that's something I can believe even PC Omega might not break. (Although it also wouldn't surprise me if he did..)

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by darkfan76
I think wolverine's "unbreakable adamantium" as well as Hulk's "infinite anger" are taken a little too literally and seriously by some fans. These are just made-up slogans to try to justify why all other Marvel characters become jobbers when facing either wolverine or hulk.

I agree that the Hulk infinite anger is not possible, but I beleive Adamantium is unbreakable, since it has not been broken on panel physically.

Endless Mike
Cap's shield is tougher than adamantium. That means adamantium can't be indestructible, because if it was, it wouldn't be possible for something to be tougher than it

it's indestructible for all intents and purposes in the comic world and no herald or even trans leveller is punching through it with strengh

Endless Mike
Omega is abstract level

Tazer
Yo.

I agree that the Hulk infinite anger is not possible, but I beleive Adamantium is unbreakable, since it has not been broken on panel physically.

thats not true; S'ym did it

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/837861-untitled1_super.jpg

Tazer

Hyperion Prime
Cap's shield is tougher than adamantium. That means adamantium can't be indestructible, because if it was, it wouldn't be possible for something to be tougher than it

Not necessarily so. Why can't two different compounds both be indestructible? Yes one is tougher than the other, but the weaker one is still tough enough that it can't be broken by physical means.

Hyperion Prime
Yo.

thats not true; S'ym did it

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/837861-untitled1_super.jpg

Tazer

That was a Wolverine from a different dimension. That does not count. Adamantium may not even be the same compound.

Tazer
Yo.

theres nothing that says it wasnt A-metal, or even not have the same make-up; only thing we know is S'ym was stronger enuff to snap 1 of Logans claws.......and its shown on-panel. big grin

Tazer

Mindset
prove adamantium in that dimension is different from the original one No.

Prove it's not.

Endless Mike
Not necessarily so. Why can't two different compounds both be indestructible? Yes one is tougher than the other, but the weaker one is still tough enough that it can't be broken by physical means.

But if they're both completely indestructible, how can one be more indestructible than the other?

Let me put it this way:

If adamantium's durability = infinite, and

Cap's shield's durability > adamantium's durability

Then Cap's shield's durability > infinite?

How does that make sense?

Hyperion Prime
But if they're both completely indestructible, how can one be more indestructible than the other?

Let me put it this way:

If adamantium's durability = infinite, and

Cap's shield's durability > adamantium's durability

Then Cap's shield's durability > infinite?

How does that make sense?

I know what you are saying, but until Adamantium is broken on panel it is indestructable. You are reading to much into it, but I do understand what you mean though.

Yo.

theres nothing that says it wasnt A-metal, or even not have the same make-up; only thing we know is S'ym was stronger enuff to snap 1 of Logans claws.......and its shown on-panel. big grin

Tazer

You know how we do it. Different dimension stuff dosen't count. that Wolverine that was killed was from a different dimension, which leaves the feat null and void smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
So I gotta ask, what's with the feet?

Mindset
its stated on panel as adamantium so unless it was stated that its a different adamantium then its the same adamantium we all know It's a different adamantium by virtue of it being an entirely different universe.

You lose.

Mindset
Prove it's the same.

You can't.

I win.

Tazer
Yo.

You know how we do it. Different dimension stuff dosen't count. that Wolverine that was killed was from a different dimension, which leaves the feat null and void smile

hey, I was just addressing the comment that A-metal hadnt been broken ON-PANEL, and speaking of that heres another 1:

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc273&image=bd193_gotggg.jpg

laughing

Tazer

Mindset
prove its different you cant i win Different universe, different adamantium.

Concession accepted.

Don't drown in your tears.

Mindset
prove its a different universe and prove its a different adamantium You've just proven you don't know anything about anything.

This discussion is over.

You have lost miserably, but I wont hold it against you in the future.

Hyperion Prime
Yo.

hey, I was just addressing the comment that A-metal hadnt been broken ON-PANEL, and speaking of that heres another 1:

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc273&image=bd193_gotggg.jpg

laughing

Tazer

BOOOOOO!!!!!!! laughing

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So I gotta ask, what's with the feet?

Damn it another damn sock!!!!! I don't deal with socks unless they are on some sexy girls pretty foot!!!

you like socks on girls foot? thats pathetic

So I posted pics of girls showing there feet. I ain't scared that's what I like cool

Endless Mike
I know what you are saying, but until Adamantium is broken on panel it is indestructable. You are reading to much into it, but I do understand what you mean though.

In other words, you don't have any counter for my argument

Hyperion Prime
In other words, you don't have any counter for my argument

Prove adamantium cannot also be unbreakable. I see so many people busting Ultron wide open.....you know with adamantium being so weak and all. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor turned Adamantium to slag.

I think once you reach a high enough level, Adamantium is far from unbreakable.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor turned Adamantium to slag.

I think once you reach a high enough level, Adamantium is far from unbreakable.

yeah, but if I recall he didn't do that with physical force though. We are talking about physical force attacks.

Mindset
so.... that means you cant prove the adamantium in that universe was different? yeah just like i was thinking you lost It's a different universe, therefore a different adamantium.

You sure do like losing.

Robin Dc
With research I found out that it's a "Metal that is easily shaped in liquid form, but almost indestructible in solid form."

http://marvel.com/universe/Adamantium#ixzz1OujebhGp

Mindset
It's a different universe, thus, it's different.

It was a diffetent universe.

Case closed.

Robin Dc
Wolverine didn't heal from his own own skeleton so there is a possibility that his ada. were different too.

Mindset
I don't need to.

Prove it isn't.

Sr J-Bieb
Morlun snapped an adamantium net like it was a soft cookie reheated in a microwave for 30 seconds

prove it was a different universe, prove the adamantium in that universe is different than the 616 one , show me where its stated that everything in different universes has to be different it's an accepted basic premise of the forum that shit from other unverse does not apply to the 616 or mainstream dcu as the universe ahve different histories, evne physical laws and there is an infinity of evidence showing the inconsistencies among them all

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by 753
it's an accepted basic premise of the forum that shit from other unverse does not apply to the 616 or mainstream dcu as the universe ahve different histories, evne physical laws and there is an infinity of evidence showing the inconsistencies among them all

thumb up thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you love women with feet like a man.. jesus they are huge!!!

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Naw the picture is just close up laughing laughing It's a zoomed picture.

Mindset
Prove it isn't.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

wait wutt? come now, that's called perspective view. you know, how things are larger when up close and smaller when farther away...you must know that right?

Time Immemorial

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega

Look at this gem I found.

Lets re discuss

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Harbinger
4 and beyond.

carver9

Time Immemorial
Oh please Carver....Hulk was left out. Do you feel shorted.

-Pr-
Don't bait people.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9

You'll be banned in a couple of hours anyway so talking to you is a waste of time.

Even the guy you quote turns his back on you huhu

h1a8

1. Depero
2. Starro
3. WW3 Black adam
4. Superboy Prime
5. Superman 1 million
6. Pc Superboy
8. Pc Validus
9. Pc Darkseid
10. Pc Omega

4 and beyond can do it.

IMO, people overestimate adamantium. What are adamantium's best feats against blunt force?

DTM
Adamantium Ultron took a Slam to the head from both Thor and Wonder Man at the same time and laughed it off, thats a pretty damn impressive blunt force feat IMO.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superboy Prime
Superman 1 million
Pc Superboy
Superman prime (gaurdian amped)
Validus
Pc Darkseid
Pc Omega

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Black Adam and uh... Black Adam

no expression

Angel Watching
4 and everyone after

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.