Gorgon vs.................Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
no weapons...........

who wins

platinums

Sin I AM
Originally posted by platinums
gorgon

based on?

platinums

Trackz
Dracula wins

JakeTheBank
Dracula

Sin I AM
Originally posted by platinums
based on his overall feats his damage soak his healing factor his speed which was superiour to a speedster and of course his ability to telepathecly read his opponent moves before he makes them and beat them to it.... overall all his feats and all his abilities are too much for dracula to handle he stomps dracula

i think you have him confused with another character

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i think you have him confused with another character no, gorgon has done all of that stuff, he still loses to Dracula though. Well his speed wasn't superior to a speedster, the girl leaped up in the air, forfeiting her speed advantage and made for an easy target.

leonidas
dracula wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Trackz
no, gorgon has done all of that stuff, he still loses to Dracula though. Well his speed wasn't superior to a speedster, the girl leaped up in the air, forfeiting her speed advantage and made for an easy target.

i dont recall his tp being great enough to read one such as draculas mind

Trackz
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i dont recall his tp being great enough to read one such as draculas mind Wolverine said gorgon was messing with his mind their entire fight and bringing back painful memories, of course that might not work with dracula who has tp of his own.

the ninjak
My boy Drac claims another slave.

Lord_Talron
not the dracula in your sig tho... biscuits

the ninjak
That Drac was more a playa than a herald fighter. laughing out loud

Lord_Talron
smokin'

Prep-Man
Drac.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.