Zero hour Parralax vs full power Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
with all of the universe as the back ground.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Hal wastes him.

Mindset
Galactus eats him.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hal wastes him.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Galactus eats him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hal wastes him.

lawest9
-----------------------------------

SquallX
There is no such thing as full powered Galactus.

lawest9
Originally posted by SquallX
There is no such thing as full powered Galactus. Well let's just say as powerful as we have ever seen him then.

Slaanesh
Hal easily..

ColossusGrundy
Hal reignited a SUN.
He wastes Galactus and goes off to ponder how crazy he has become.

Nihilist
Parallax shit stomps and FP Galactus is a myth

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hal reignited a SUN.
He wastes Galactus and goes off to ponder how crazy he has become. thats not such a big deal, i's like a trans level feat.

parallax should win. if galactus could eat away at the energy, maybe he could turn the table

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hal reignited a SUN.
He wastes Galactus and goes off to ponder how crazy he has become.

Saint Walker re ignited an entire sun before it exploded and it was barely a whim...heck it was brand spanking new after he Ignited it lol...Could he beat the big G?

Massacre7

TheLordofMurder
When I hear "Full Power Galactus," I envision a Galactus that just ate the entire universe...

If thats the power level I am supposed to believe that the Big-G is at, then I believe he defeats Hal every single time...

BullwinkleMoose
Can Zero Hour prevent being Nullified?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Can Zero Hour prevent being Nullified?

Yes.

Utrigita
Galactus eats him.

Eating Entropy generally can't be considered a healthy diet.

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yes. No

BattleMage
Galactus gets a new herald!

SquallX
Originally posted by BattleMage
Galactus gets a new herald!

You're funny.

Juntai
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Saint Walker re ignited an entire sun before it exploded and it was barely a whim...heck it was brand spanking new after he Ignited it lol...Could he beat the big G? Actually, that was a weakened Hal, after Zero Hour during Final Night, reignited the Sun while destroying the sun eater, and left enough power there where he died for Kyle to become ION and for his buddy to remake OA, so they could undo all the damage he'd done.

Hal during Zero Hour was powerful enough to build a multiverse.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, that was a weakened Hal, after Zero Hour during Final Night, reignited the Sun while destroying the sun eater, and left enough power there where he died for Kyle to become ION and for his buddy to remake OA, so they could undo all the damage he'd done.

Hal during Zero Hour was powerful enough to build a multiverse.

yes and saint walker also reignited a sun (just on a whim) that was about to blow over an alien planet. this was more recently. His ring used lees then one percent(something low like that) of power when doing it to.

EDIT: but yes i know hal was crazy powerful.

Juntai
yes and saint walker also reignited a sun (just on a whim) that was about to blow over an alien planet. this was more recently. His ring used lees then one percent(something low like that) of power when doing it to.

EDIT: but yes i know hal was crazy powerful. And recreating the sun was nothing to Hal. What's your point in bringing up Walker?

Mindset
That's it's not impressive.

Juntai
That's it's not impressive. How about fighting off all the heros at the dawn of time with one hand while creating a multiverse with the other?

BlackZero30x
And recreating the sun was nothing to Hal. What's your point in bringing up Walker?

my point was because someone said that "Hal reignited a sun" he would would win and i was pointing out that saint walker also did it but i don't believe he would be able to beat the big lug. I agree Hal would dominate but not simply because he reignited the sun.

also if i recall hal was not at full power when he did it so it took him about all he had to do it. im not saying he couldn't have done it on a whim but in the Final Night arc im pretty sure he was weakened

Mindset
How about fighting off all the heros at the dawn of time with one hand while creating a multiverse with the other? Nope.

Anything else?

Juntai
my point was because someone said that "Hal reignited a sun" he would would win and i was pointing out that saint walker also did it but i don't believe he would be able to beat the big lug. I agree Hal would dominate but not simply because he reignited the sun.

also if i recall hal was not at full power when he did it so it took him about all he had to do it. im not saying he couldn't have done it on a whim but in the Final Night arc im pretty sure he was weakened If you don't realize that Hal purposely meant to die there, you're deluded. Hal left enough power there for Kyle to become ION, for OA, the Guardians, and the Battery to be remade from his energy and ring, his will was even enough that he left a projection of himself to give his ring to his friend after he died. lol. Kyle was packing enough power just from what Hal left over that he mentioned he could rewrite the universe as well.

Mindset
Was some of that retconned?

Mindset
I don't have my comics anymore, but you're wrong.

I'll still be your friend though.

BlackZero30x
If you don't realize that Hal purposely meant to die there, you're deluded. Hal left enough power there for Kyle to become ION, for OA, the Guardians, and the Battery to be remade from his energy and ring, his will was even enough that he left a projection of himself to give his ring to his friend after he died. lol. Kyle was packing enough power just from what Hal left over that he mentioned he could rewrite the universe as well.

yes in fact kyle said that he could not only re write history but he could do it with out messing with the future. like pulling on a thread in a tapestry without unraveling it. but hal/specter said no. Kyle was offering him his entire life back. i remember the whole thing quite well.

Was some of that retconned?

sure was

Juntai
Was some of that retconned? What, Last Will and Testament and Kyle as ION?

Mindset
I don't know what you're saying, pm it to me again in the form of your nudes.

Juntai
I don't know what you're saying, pm it to me again in the form of your nudes. Can I wear my aviators and my baseball cap backwards?

BlackZero30x
....things are getting weird in here now....you win im out lol jk

Mindset
Of course, bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.