Odin VS.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Odin VS these opponents hand to hand only no powing amping is allowed by odin. (these are not in any particular order and this is not a gauntlet)

Colossus

The Thing

Doc Samson

Gray Hulk

Abomination

Wodenson
Odin beats them all at once. They can't seriously hurt him as long as he has the Odin-Power, while Odin would be one-shotting them left and right.

zeel
Originally posted by Eternalfury
Odin VS these opponents hand to hand only no powing amping is allowed by odin. (these are not in any particular order and this is not a gauntlet)

Colossus

The Thing

Doc Samson

Gray Hulk

Abomination

WTF is up with all theses odin h2h combat threads in the last week.

Colossus-Big C
seriously, without amping odin is class 60

Damborgson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
seriously, without amping odin is class 60 no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
There's absolutely no evidence to support that. I think people fail to understand how Odin works. He always has the Odin Force, it's his Godly essence and power source. It's like removing Gamma Radiation from Hulk or Solar Energy from Superman and claim that there's no amping. Just stupid and the only basis is some handbook entry that was made up as far as I can tell.

Shit, under someone like DeFalco, a noticeably weakened Odin walks around with stats that are at the very least on Thanos' level. Granted, he wrote a rather high end Odin. He loved the Silver Age, so he leaned towards that type of depiction.

JakeTheBank
I would love for someone to prove that Odin needs to "amp" to be able to physically tool someone or that Odin's "base" strength is peaked at 60 tons.

He roflstomps everyone here, btw.

Diesldude
Odin spits in their direction and they die. Oh I forgot h2h. He hits the hulk killing him and the rest die from impact.

Diesldude
Originally posted by zeel
WTF is up with all theses odin h2h combat threads in the last week.

Do you want me to whip up some Thanos Vs threads for you?

Lord Feron
Odin Thunder Claps em to death!

the ninjak
Odin just walks through slapping em all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.