Sebastian Shaw (film) versus Loki (film)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Inspired by the other Shaw (movie) versus threads...

Sebastian Shaw as portrayed by Kevin Bacon in X-Men: First Class

vs.

Loki as portrayed by Tom Hiddleston in Thor.

1. Fight takes place on beach with the shipwrecked sub/reactor ala the end of First Class with Shaw in the process of absorbing the reactor's energy and Loki on the shore.

2. Fight takes place in Asgard's royal palace, both men on opposite ends of the throne room.

Fight locale can change during the battle, but BFR will not end the fight in a victory.

carver9
What is Shaw going to do to Loki and same for the other side... what is Loki suppose to do to Shaw? Stalemate.

the ninjak
Location. Distance. BFR on/off?

Shaw can become invisible amongst the people of Midgard. Plus subtle mind control.
The Casket of Ancient Winters will reverse Shaw's kinetic power.
Loki can also shoot magical beams. Shaw arguable may become harmed by magic assaults.

Tazer
Yo.

how does Shaw become invisible amongst the ppl of Asgard, OR use "subtle mind control"? was this suppose to be Loki by any chance?

as for the fight, I can see Loki taking a majority due to mind control........

Tazer

DARTH POWER
Loki can possess him. Unless the helmet prevents that too. But I doubt it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Tazer

how does Shaw become invisible amongst the ppl of Asgard, OR use "subtle mind control"? was this suppose to be Loki by any chance?

as for the fight, I can see Loki taking a majority due to mind control........

It's magic. He is an expert sorceror. He displays the ability to move amongst the humans twice in the film both visibly as a lawyer and invisible. Just like in the comics he can whisper into peoples ears and urge them to make decisions, kinda like the devil.

I never saw him telepathically control someone though.

gogogadgetgo
How do you argue for Loki? Aside from using Odin's spear to blast Thor, what else did he do? gave some guy random suggestions?

I dont see Shaw tagging Loki, but I dont see how Loki is taking Shaw down.

Mindset
Dunno how this fight would go, but it'd be interesting.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
How do you argue for Loki? Aside from using Odin's spear to blast Thor, what else did he do? gave some guy random suggestions?

I dont see Shaw tagging Loki, but I dont see how Loki is taking Shaw down.

He displayed the ability to cast illusions, turn invisible, teleport to the other Nine Realms without using the Bifrost Bridge, had the Casket of Ancient Winters in his possession, and presumably possessed Dr. Selvig post-credits.

Lord Feron

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by the ninjak
It's magic. He is an expert sorceror. He displays the ability to move amongst the humans twice in the film both visibly as a lawyer and invisible. Just like in the comics he can whisper into peoples ears and urge them to make decisions, kinda like the devil.

I never saw him telepathically control someone though.

take a look at the msg I responded too; U said SHAW could do that. wink

Tazer

the ninjak
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.take a look at the msg I responded too; U said SHAW could do that. wink
Tazer

Yeah but there is a difference between being invisible through enchantments and subtlety whispering hypnotic suggestions into peoples subconcious. And walking into a Shield installation, conjuring up a suit and magically showing enough credentials to make the goons think you were a SHIELD lawyer. That is if he wasn't invisible the entire time.

To telepathically making someone freeze in place.

We have to assume these two guys wanna fight. But Loki still takes this with ease.

Tazer
Yo.

there NO DIFF here in this contest, since Shaw isnt capable of *any* of that..........which was my point, as it seemed U were claiming he COULD do that.

ya dig now? wink

Tazer

the ninjak
Yeah cool.

Loki goes invisible and makes a bunch of clones to keep Shaw busy while he opens the Casket of Winters on his ass.

Shaw will defy the freezing process for a while but freezing kinetic particles nullifies it and sooner or later Shaw will run out of juice and freeze.

Shaw will try to explode the ground beneath him and spread kinetic havok along the ground.
But with clones everywhere and ice building around him constantly he wont be able to get a bead on the real Loki, who by now is at a safe distance laughing while the Casket does all the dirty work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.