OMFG please.....let this be true!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/

We have a couple of new Transformers DOTM interviews courtesy of MTV from Sunday's MTV Movie Awards.

First we have Transformers veteran Shia LaBeouf who had this to say about the action in DOTM and the possibility of returning for a fourth film:

"I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike will either. It still is a hot property*, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else"

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

* = Yes.....despite Bay's best efforts.....

Kazenji
And he also said Indy 5 'is' still coming

yeah i know thats more for the Indy section.

Sadako of Girth
I still think the original story and concept was gold.
So much potential. All they have to do is give the licence to a non-f**kwit. smile

Kazenji
Maybe someone thats a fan of the whole transformers universe

afterall it has worked for alot of the comicbook movies.

Scythe
I'm very much excited to see someone else do something neat with TF's, I'm ready and looking forward to it.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed, fellas. 100% with you both there.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe someone thats a fan of the whole transformers universe

afterall it has worked for alot of the comicbook movies.

Bay didnt like transformers.

Neither did Spielberg despite his initial claims, judging by the shit he allowed to happen as exec producer...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Bay didnt like transformers.

But i read when he went to Hasbro and checked out everything Transformers he then was interested in it all.

lordmegatron1
Bay has quit, Labouf isn't returning, and I'm sure that the company Bay had to do the graphics will never do something this big again. After all there were over 1,000 moving parts on those bots, so imagine all the hard work and torture that those developers went through. It must of been hell. I say give it to High Moon, they did great making the bots in the video game.

Sadako of Girth
Looks like its true judging by the end of DOTM.

Thank f**k.
The rape/murder is complete.
No more suffering.

BruceSkywalker
Looks like its true judging by the end of DOTM.

Thank f**k.
The rape/murder is complete.
No more suffering.

i think the only question that remains is how long until paramount reboots?

Sadako of Girth
Within ten years, possibly with another studio behind it maybe?

BruceSkywalker

thats a possibility as i have no idea how long paramount will keep the rights.. i would love to see the beast war transformers on screen

Sadako of Girth
I'd still like the G1 comic story to be done. Maybe the dreamwave line. It cannot fail to be a win after the shit we've witessed this time round.

BruceSkywalker
I'd still like the G1 comic story to be done. Maybe the dreamwave line. It cannot fail to be a win after the shit we've witessed this time round.

i agree, whatever they do will be better

roughrider
Well, now that ILM has done an entire animated film on their own (Rango), maybe it's time for an entirely computer animated Transformers film; a prequel showing the origins of Unicron and Primus. I mean, how much of a movie FX budget is eaten up by having to integrate live action with CGI? Maybe audiences are well versed enough to have prequels on Cybertron with no humans at all, and not just the hard core fans.

Sadako of Girth
War for cybertron, dude.

Thats the great thing about TFs... They often were "more human than human".... with the proper characterisation, there need be NO humans at all, and people would still buy it.

If Bay has a legacy at all, it could be that it shows the world that pissing about with humans, and ignoring what made TFs great is a guaranteed way to screw the pooch hard and in every orrafice when dealing with the story.

Kazenji

Or maybe sooner like what happen with Spider-Man.

Sadako of Girth
Or the Hulk?

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Kazenji
But i read when he went to Hasbro and checked out everything Transformers he then was interested in it all.

He was probably only 'interested' in how to make sex jokes out of them.
Bay has lied a million times before, so I wouldn't trust anything he says.

RE: Blaxican
I don't agree with this odd idea that Transformers will be rebooted by someone in ten years and it'll be a better movie.

Bay did pretty much the best job any director could do with the topic: toy action figures with lots of guns. While those of you who grew up with those action figures hold them in the same high regard as you do the OT, the truth is that this is pretty much the best you're ever gonna get.

And for the record, no one is ever going to make a fully CGI transformers movie that isn't shit unless it's either a direct to DVD type of movie or a comedy. No fully CGI action movie has ever done well financially. Why? Cause if there's actual drama, the average know nothing about Transformers people, aka the ones who matter, unfortunately, like to have human beings in their movies.

darthmaul1
IMO bay nailed the first one perfectly. And changed things up to fit with the current times. There is no way it could of been done using the G1 models. Megatron as a gun and sound wave as a cassette player. If they were going to reboot it they could start right after the first one. And make a film withou so many plot holes and actual ineraction and introduction to characters.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Bay did pretty much the best job any director could do with the topic: toy action figures with lots of guns.

"Beast Wars," "Prime," IDW, 80s UK Marvel. That's all I'm going to say.

If you seriously think that making a tv series is in any way the same as making a feature length movie, that's all you should be allowed to say.

lordmegatron1
Who the **** are you and why so much support for that bastard Bay. You wanna make a Transformers Movie, then you do what so many other script writers, directors, producers, etc. did. You fake the ****ing date, then you can fit the 'Bots and 'Cons to their original G1 forms. It doesn't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure that out.

You're just mad because you acted like a total ***** in the last two movies.

Sadako of Girth
They sicken me with the announcement of the second trilogy.

Literally sickens me.

sick

F*** their assgravy train.

Preemptively, right in the arse, in the ear and and forever and ever more.

lordmegatron1
No, I'm mad because of people like you who have no tastes in movies like this. The movies in of themselves sucked the big one. After all, how do they plan to make a new trilogy with all Decepticons dead? Try and answer that, smart-ass. With no more Decepticons left to revive him on Earth, they're screwed to form out Galvatron. Not to mention that Unicron would be needed to resurrect Megatron into Galvatron. And I think that if that producer told the special effects team that they had to create Unicron, they'd kill him and quit their jobs. The number of parts on Unicron, would excess over 1,000,000+ movable pieces. Not to mention the fact that Megatron would have to be launched into deep space in order for Unicron to even reach him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if the Decepticons come back in the new trilogy, then that'd be the reboot that they didn't want. This time I'm calling out that dumb ass producer for not noticing that. Idiot.

Sadako of Girth
So more decepticons come from their hinding places among the stars like the Autobots did?

And Lets not forget that the Fallen and his ship/lair was on one of cybertron's moons....not showed to be destroyed.

Yeah Prime and the others could indeed be shown to have launched Megatron/Megatron's into space... so he cou....you know what?

I really don't wanna give 'em ideas.... stick out tongue

Zack Fair
I kind of agree with blax
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1246797/confused-o.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.