Sony=Win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
I don't know why no one is talking about this.

http://proudtobeapoppa.blogspot.com/2011/06/sony-3d-monitor-no-longer-split-screen.html

Ridley_Prime
It's only win for those who can't stand the split screen. I don't mind it though... In fact I think I've always liked it, more or less.

jinXed by JaNx
you have to be a really hardcore gamer for this. BEsides with the advent of online gaming i doubt this would benefit many gamers, casual or hardcore. It certainly sounds like a great innovation though and it would make lan parties less cluttered with so many monitors. Although i already feel silly having to wear a headset while i play video games, now i have to wear a headset and glasses...,im good.

srankmissingnin
I think the cheap 3D is more of the selling point than the split screen which is pretty old tech, which I understand you can do yourself on pretty much any tv if you have two pairs of those movie theater glasses and pop out the lens so you have two right lens in one pair and two left in the other.

Ridley_Prime
IMO, this kind of idea that should've been thought of before online console gaming existed or when it was still in its infancy... Now it's just, not something I could use much of.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I think the cheap 3D is more of the selling point than the split screen which is pretty old tech, which I understand you can do yourself on pretty much any tv if you have two pairs of those movie theater glasses and pop out the lens so you have two right lens in one pair and two left in the other. Doing that would make both 'views' 2D, not '3D' like it is with that Sony PS3 Monitor.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, that's true, but what's wrong with 2D? stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Nothing really. I can't stand wearing those awful glasses though, not for an hour. So it blows either way: 3D or 2D from 3D. stick out tongue

I bought the GotY edition for Arkham Asylum, but I never really played the game in 3D.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.