Secret Six vs. Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Deadshot
Catman
Scandal Savage

vs.

Tim Drake
Red Arrow
Ravager

Who takes the majority? Everyone is bloodlusted!!

namorsubby
Floyd shoots red arrows face off. Catman takes drake.scandal disembowels Slades little disappointment.

Batman-Prime
A nice one. Personally I believe that Deadshot would get owned by Red Arrow. Catman can hang with Drake but he shouldn't win, and if he would be lucky enough to win it wouldn't be in time, anyway. Ravager will defeat Scandal and then it's a 3 on 1.

The Pict
I read a lot of the later Secret Six, Scandal is fairly hard to kill having inherited some of her father's abilities, I don't think Ravager has what it takes to put her down.

iceman24567
Uh Secret Six more than likely win overall just plain better and Deadshot would pwn Roy

JakeTheBank
Question:

How high is Roy in this fight?

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Question:

How high is Roy is this fight? So high that he could touch the sky

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
A nice one. Personally I believe that Deadshot would get owned by Red Arrow. Catman can hang with Drake but he shouldn't win, and if he would be lucky enough to win it wouldn't be in time, anyway. Ravager will defeat Scandal and then it's a 3 on 1. In recent issue of secret six catman was putting the smackdown on drake, Drake even admitted he couldn't win.

iceman24567
Catman is better than Drake without a doubt...

thanos-prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Catman is better than Drake without a doubt... thumb up

Q99
Originally posted by The Pict
I read a lot of the later Secret Six, Scandal is fairly hard to kill having inherited some of her father's abilities, I don't think Ravager has what it takes to put her down.

She's hard to kill but stabbing her in an important place will take her out of action no prob.

Ravager's got higher stats and precog, and is probably the single hardest person here to take down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.