how strong was Lumiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth C'baoth
Lumiya was a strong Force user no doubt about it. Her strength wasn't raw power, it subtle use that she used. Now I was wondering how powerful was she really. I honestly believe she was stronger then most people give her credit for. She not as strong as luke was or Jacen. I think at her full potential she would have been around 70% or Papatines strength. I would think she would have been as strong as Vader if she hadn't been truned cyborg.

Could she fight as beat the same jedi the Galen Marek did in TFU. Kota, Kazden, Shaak ti

RagingBoner
Lumiya's Force strength is very likely moderate. She was an Emperor's Hand, a glorified assassin. Palpatine, Vader, or Marek would make mincemeat of her.

Skill, of course, is something entirely different and it is that of which Lumiya possesses an abundance.

Q99
Yea, she had a lot of training and practice but only unexpectional potential (not low, but not stand-out).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.